MidasTouch BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

botevmg1
botevmg1 Posts: 55 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Ok,
It's really annoying when my midas bugged on my both characters in the following way:
So I get to the Golde Catalyst, start it and after 10 sec it sasys "You are so impatient you lead to fail" and it is failed. For the time that happens im barely able to pick up even one igridient, and even if some time I manage to hand in the first it says that - always?
WTF is wrong now... and this bugged? the only source of some money? COME ON :mad:

PS: I can't even abandon the quest so all my Midas are now locked? One of the many bugs since the patch...
Post edited by botevmg1 on

Comments

• Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    it s normal, the quest is timed, you have like 5-7seconds between the time the npc tell you what to pick, and the time where you hand over the item to him, if you take more than that, the quest fail.

It's pretty much the same as the alchemy daily quest but with even less time.

However from time to time, it's a bit bugged and say you got wrong item whereas you have the right one, but meh.. just need to try again and it usually works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • botevmg1
    edited April 2012
    it s normal, the quest is timed, you have like 5-7seconds between the time the npc tell you what to pick, and the time where you hand over the item to him, if you take more than that, the quest fail.

It's pretty much the same as the alchemy daily quest but with even less time.

However from time to time, it's a bit bugged and say you got wrong item whereas you have the right one, but meh.. just need to try again and it usually works.

Believe me I have done over 1000+ midas so far... it's not about the timing it has bugged, like i give my frist think to the pot and 2sec after it says i fail.. .this is while I pick the 2nd ingredient... I've done a lot mate and that is not normal.
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Yeah, teleport to Rainbow Island and back it should fix it.
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    botevmg1 wrote: »
    Believe me I have done over 1000+ midas so far... it's not about the timing it has bugged, like i give my frist think to the pot and 2sec after it says i fail.. .this is while I pick the 2nd ingredient... I've done a lot mate and that is not normal.

Oh my bad then, haven't done it for a week or so and didn't notice anything :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ya.. catalyst gets extreme buggy sometimes now. also that the items on the table dont sparkle and cant pick anything. then u re-try but fiore tells u already have accepted the quest (and its not in the list at all) need to switch realm to fix that :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • botevmg1
    edited April 2012
    Yeah, teleport to Rainbow Island and back it should fix it.

Ty - it works. I made the post cause what I tried is to relog my chars, which didn't work.
    So thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.