Item to reset Nyos/Dyos tree

botevmg1
botevmg1 Posts: 55 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Suggestion Box
I just wanted to say it's gona be quite useful if we have an item, prbly from the botique, which can keep your SP but give you a chance to switch or re distribute points of the Nyos/Dyos faith system. I don't think it is something that hard to do, as we already have Talent Compasses and Book of Masteries... so please just make that item... everyone would be willing to pay the money for the mistake they did, and just to be able to try both trees after all.
Post edited by botevmg1 on

Comments

• Alpis - Storm Legion
    Alpis - Storm Legion Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    They could have an item that could switch the current from one to the other, but keep the points/runes seated. Then add another item that could reset all abilities to zero giving the SoulPower back.

I also thought at Lv60 V/V you can do something to train the other tree or did I mistake that for something else?
  • botevmg1
    botevmg1 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well I have not reached lv60 yet, but from the other servers they said that they could not find a way to it , no matter that the npc says so... atm we are left with no way to even try the other God Tree.
  • Alpis - Storm Legion
    Alpis - Storm Legion Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It could be something that is 'coming soon'.
  • Nikamay - Eyrda
    Nikamay - Eyrda Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    botevmg1 wrote: »
    I just wanted to say it's gona be quite useful if we have an item, prbly from the botique, which can keep your SP but give you a chance to switch or re distribute points of the Nyos/Dyos faith system. I don't think it is something that hard to do, as we already have Talent Compasses and Book of Masteries... so please just make that item... everyone would be willing to pay the money for the mistake they did, and just to be able to try both trees after all.
    I agree, i made the mistake, took Nyos instead of Dyos which as a divine priest, it does influence a lot so yeah, an item to reset would be greatly appreciated
  • deathsarival
    deathsarival Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    yea

I agree that the points in tree should be resettable or be able to take points away from the tree itself. They could even make it to where you only get a cerntain % of the points back from the selected skill you put soul power points on. I don't know though about switching from dyos/nyos because it stated that this was not going to be possible even before the release..
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    yea nice idea and im sure they have something like that comming
  • Gvantsa - Eyrda
    Gvantsa - Eyrda Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    There will be a way sometime
    Not a bug, just not implemented yet, you guys are faster than our devs thought apparently. The ability to switch trees should be in our next content update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sugarboy - Eyrda
    Sugarboy - Eyrda Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    yea nice idea and im sure they have something like that comming

this.

i dont think they will give players back soul power though, i think i'll be an item similar to the Wisdom Fruit which freezes your progress in the tree and switches to the other without runes or the benefits from the previous dyos/nyos tree you were affiliated with