test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Best PvP OF ALL TIME

TheRealBunny - EyrdaTheRealBunny - Eyrda Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2012 in PVP Ponderings
So it came to my attention that GodlyDan aka The God of Thunder aka The I'll-never-hit-you-twice-if-you-have-over-180-eva mage was doing some pretty hardcore pvping so I wanted to bring it to everyone's attention with a nifty little video.

BEFORE YOU WATCH, KEEP THIS THREAD CLEAN GUYS. I don't want to see anything other than "dan is super awesome at pvp" Stay away from flaming and shaming!!! !!! one!! eleven!!! 1!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r5DpmFgqQg&feature=g-upl&context=G2e458a5AUAAAAAAAAAA

enjoy!
Post edited by TheRealBunny - Eyrda on

Comments

• Lilies - EyrdaLilies - Eyrda Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Oooohh, Dan so pro la
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fthawefthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So it came to my attention that GodlyDan aka The God of Thunder aka The I'll-never-hit-you-twice-if-you-have-over-180-eva mage was doing some pretty hardcore pvping so I wanted to bring it to everyone's attention with a nifty little video.

BEFORE YOU WATCH, KEEP THIS THREAD CLEAN GUYS. I don't want to see anything other than "dan is super awesome at pvp" Stay away from flaming and shaming!!! !!! one!! eleven!!! 1!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r5DpmFgqQg&feature=g-upl&context=G2e458a5AUAAAAAAAAAA

enjoy!

one!! eleven!!! 1! Seriously add the numbers?

Lucky I'm not in Eyrda server.
    heh I've seen plant bots but not a mob one yet
  • Chaosmm - IllyfueChaosmm - Illyfue Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    lol woah thats not correct :eek: i hope he gets banned for real people break his **** playing and he bot bann i said :cool:
  • Goomz - EyrdaGoomz - Eyrda Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    BotlyDan at it again....
  • Acier - EyrdaAcier - Eyrda Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    If you are looking for a response from PWE, you hurt your own case here by making it a public matter. You have to go through the ticket system for them to investigate it. Also it gives the person in question a chance to move things around or set up a defense in case of a ban. Not too mention you are breaking forum rules and face repercussions from that if any.
  • PEZ - EyrdaPEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    If you are looking for a response from PWE, you hurt your own case here by making it a public matter. You have to go through the ticket system for them to investigate it. Also it gives the person in question a chance to move things around or set up a defense in case of a ban. Not too mention you are breaking forum rules and face repercussions from that if any.

The rules say no naming and shaming on the forums. This is a link to a safe, external website which contains conjecturable footage, entirely optional if forum-goers wish to see it. All I see on the forum itself is compliments to Dan and his PvP skills. How sweet. I fail to see how fadetored has done anything wrong. Also, he/she did send it in to the ticket system. Regardless, we all know nothing will be done, as GodlyDan's payment history is sufficient defense for the allegations.

Btw, keep the videos coming :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

... and I'll whisper "Rollback."
  • TheRealBunny - EyrdaTheRealBunny - Eyrda Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    The rules say no naming and shaming on the forums. This is a link to a safe, external website which contains conjecturable footage, entirely optional if forum-goers wish to see it. All I see on the forum itself is compliments to Dan and his PvP skills. How sweet. I fail to see how fadetored has done anything wrong. Also, he/she did send it in to the ticket system. Regardless, we all know nothing will be done, as GodlyDan's payment history is sufficient defense for the allegations.

Btw, keep the videos coming :D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That. I don't see where the naming and shaming is, I stated keep the thread clean and the video is on another website. I was complimenting dan, from the heart. I just want everyone here to see how cool he is
  • XDeadly - EyrdaXDeadly - Eyrda Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You may not upload animated images.

da fuq?
  • OddFinrir - LionheartOddFinrir - Lionheart Posts: 619 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    If you guys want him banned, stop trying to make fun of him. You can still imply things and get in trouble, because PWE can do whatever they feel is fair. Also, it's so amazing clear you are trying to ban him because others names are blocked out but his, but its obviously not his video. You are not being smart by trying to get around the rules.
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Omg.. I lolz at the very thought that this will not go punished as cs'ers keep this game free. Lets face it, nothing's fair anywhere. Nice video evidence tho.. good music :D
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • XPraks - EyrdaXPraks - Eyrda Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    If you look closely, like very closely and pay attention to the video, he is botting:confused:
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Yep... sadly, end result will not even deter the "botter"
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • XPraks - EyrdaXPraks - Eyrda Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    By the way he is botting since day 1 of the nightfall patch, a lot of people sent tickets, everyone who learn about him botting right clicked reported him. Still nothing done. Hmm... That's like 9 days? Didn't know so much time is required for action to be taken.
  • acidikacidik Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Haha, oh wow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Akuubie ✌(o ‿ ~)
  • Eklipze - IllyfueEklipze - Illyfue Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It's so sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • queeeeee1queeeeee1 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    lolol
  • idjfiejisdjfidjfiejisdjf Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i herd u never get banned if u cs over 3000$
  • Lilies - EyrdaLilies - Eyrda Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    good music :D

That's what I was thinking!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heirheirheirheir Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Forum rules? What rules? I thought, with the recent bull with GMs breaking their own ToS, rules were redundant?
  • Frost_Fang - NyosFrost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    The strongest player (as in damage) always ends up being a complete idiot, huh ?

Skill truly means nothing here when sucha guy can be the top dog...

gosh, what a lowlife.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • Morgante - DyosMorgante - Dyos Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012

enjoy!

Names of the tracks please.
This discussion has been closed.