[Comic]The endless Cycle of Nyos

Frost_Fang - Nyos
Frost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Nyos (PvP EU)
Inspired by a specific GL's ability to understand stuff, being a kind person as I am, I decided to make him a drawing. This one's to you menen! *raises glass*.

Everyone else: feel free to spam your half-witted logic all over this.

cycleofnyos.jpg

Click this thumbnail to see bigger version:

cycleofnyos.th.jpg

Note: All events portrayed in this short-comic are fictitious and any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental. True story bro.
Post edited by Frost_Fang - Nyos on
Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Comments

• Candeh - Nyos
    Candeh - Nyos Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Lmao xD,the comic is pro ^-^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • menengroth
    menengroth Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Oh would you look at that, ignores my post about Melcus, Rikoh etc, because deep down in that prehensile brain he probably realises how hypocritical this is.

Feel free to replace Menen with yourself and para with KoS btw, it also works ;)
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited March 2012
    menengroth wrote: »
    Oh would you look at that, ignores my post about Melcus, Rikoh etc, because deep down in that prehensile brain he probably realises how hypocritical this is.

Feel free to replace Menen with yourself and para with KoS btw, it also works ;)

Yeah, it couldn't be I was busy drawing this master-piece instead and thats why I did not realize you already answered. LoL.
    All your opinions are worth as much as your words. They're all bluffs and convenient twists of facts. Yeah, menen, i totally ignored your brilliant post out of fear :O
    U are completely right as always sunshine ;)

As for your implications that the image presents us better..... I honestly can't even find the need to defend against that, lol.

Have a nice day.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • Azzz - Eyrda
    Azzz - Eyrda Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    couldnt u have made me red....i prefer red...
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited March 2012
    couldnt u have made me red....i prefer red...

it's kinda red-ish >.> i figured the regular red would burn the eyes, it's too intense D:

Be happy u're closer to red then ancients then, they're blueish.
  • menengroth
    menengroth Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    16680854.jpg
  • Flacarica - Nyos
    Flacarica - Nyos Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ow, come on, Frost, stop shooting flames on menengroth when FreakyPriest did what you blame on Paradisers, betrayed an alliance
    i thought you were at least a cerebral person that knows to respect some decent common sense rules but, nah :)
    menengroth, still surprised that i used to call my members emotional wh0res? at least the **** was completely true
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited March 2012
    ow, come on, Frost, stop shooting flames on menengroth when FreakyPriest did what you blame on Paradisers, betrayed an alliance
    i thought you were at least a cerebral person that knows to respect some decent common sense rules but, nah :)
    menengroth, still surprised that i used to call my members emotional wh0res? at least the **** was completely true

Flaming, by no way would I do that. I was merely helping him understand my point from a different thread ^_^
    And I'm afraid we did nothing to bring ancients where they're at now... hell, not even Paradise did anything to contribute to Ancients current state, it's all you baby :o

As for betraying the alliance... Yeah, if kicking our recruit on your demand means we're traitors, then thats what we will be. I suppose your logic only understand 2 terms: servants and traitors. In which case we'll go with the 2nd.

P.S. Get down from your high horse and pass on leadership already before the entire guild is gone... We may not like you, but we have nothing against the remaining Ancients. Do not assume I mean the guild when I'm talking about you specifically.

P.P.S. U're just mad cause I didn't color your hair purple on this picture, thats it, right ?
  • Flacarica - Nyos
    edited March 2012
    Flaming, by no way would I do that. I was merely helping him understand my point from a different thread ^_^
    And I'm afraid we did nothing to bring ancients where they're at now... hell, not even Paradise did anything to contribute to Ancients current state, it's all you baby :o

As for betraying the alliance... Yeah, if kicking our recruit on your demand means we're traitors, then thats what we will be. I suppose your logic only understand 2 terms: servants and traitors. In which case we'll go with the 2nd.

P.S. Get down from your high horse and pass on leadership already before the entire guild is gone... We may not like you, but we have nothing against the remaining Ancients. Do not assume I mean the guild when I'm talking about you specifically.

P.P.S. U're just mad cause I didn't color your hair purple on this picture, thats it, right ?

buzz off, that's why Nips got there, conglomerate of british c0cky attitude and hypocrisy
    stop acting here cause there is no broadway show, there is just a forum
    he broke a rule of an allied guild. you betrayed alliance by disrespecting (wow, it's the 50th time i say it) COMMON SENSE RULE
    i suppose you're not a punk and you have a life experience but somehow when you talk here that doesn't even exist. wherever you go, whatever you do, society or work, there are common sense rule like don't **** a group work, don't disrespect an ally by disrespecting his basic rule. if you go to a job, collect a group asset and then leave for idiotic reasons that firm will take care that your children of your children will pay for that.
    and don't get me with "look where you got guild"
    without me there wouldn't had been any ANCIENTS, there would have been only Paradise fully geared, owning anything, absolutely anything.
    and don't act like you know the work i invested in ANCIENTS, don't even flippin' pretend to do that. i got my hair whiter because of this guild with absolutely 0 benefits, just betrayal and ungratitude
    the guild ruled after basic pvp guild rules and not after personal rules, nothing less, nothing more
    go on with your hypocrisy and brain damage IQ (yeah, asking on an international server perfect english speakers and targeting if someone makes a grammar error for a language that is SECONDARY or THIRD, you really must have either personal issues, bad ones, or you are just a fool that is limited to his own world)
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited March 2012
    buzz off, that's why Nips got there, conglomerate of british c0cky attitude and hypocrisy
    stop acting here cause there is no broadway show, there is just a forum
    he broke a rule of an allied guild. you betrayed alliance by disrespecting (wow, it's the 50th time i say it) COMMON SENSE RULE
    i suppose you're not a punk and you have a life experience but somehow when you talk here that doesn't even exist. wherever you go, whatever you do, society or work, there are common sense rule like don't **** a group work, don't disrespect an ally by disrespecting his basic rule. if you go to a job, collect a group asset and then leave for idiotic reasons that firm will take care that your children of your children will pay for that.
    and don't get me with "look where you got guild"
    without me there wouldn't had been any ANCIENTS, there would have been only Paradise fully geared, owning anything, absolutely anything.
    and don't act like you know the work i invested in ANCIENTS, don't even flippin' pretend to do that. i got my hair whiter because of this guild with absolutely 0 benefits, just betrayal and ungratitude
    the guild ruled after basic pvp guild rules and not after personal rules, nothing less, nothing more
    go on with your hypocrisy and brain damage IQ (yeah, asking on an international server perfect english speakers and targeting if someone makes a grammar error for a language that is SECONDARY or THIRD, you really must have either personal issues, bad ones, or you are just a fool that is limited to his own world)

Actually...I am not British and I only know of 3-4 people from England in the guild...

1. Shoorty Isn't the first member you lost to us and we lost some to you as well. So I assume the rule is not: do not accept ex-members from allied guilds, but "you must not leave guild after you have been entrusted a purple weapon".
    2. Either way. It seems the "allied rule" of which I first hear now... was your rule. Since obviously the guild Ancients (as the actual members, not you) did not agree with that rule (since everyone that could break it, did).
    3. I assume u'd prefer losing a purple weapon to an enemy guild instead. Common sense, huh ?

You should really put your personal pride aside when trying to lead a group of 50+ people.

P.S. Plenty KoS_ members have anything but perfect english. Mine's far from perfect as well. I ask for english-talkers since they need to understand me when I explain them the rules... something u'd understand if you required anything but a lvl number to join.
  • Flacarica - Nyos
    edited March 2012
    Actually...I am not British and I only know of 3-4 people from England in the guild...

1. Shoorty Isn't the first member you lost to us and we lost some to you as well. So I assume the rule is not: do not accept ex-members from allied guilds, but "you must not leave guild after you have been entrusted a purple weapon".
    2. Either way. It seems the "allied rule" of which I first hear now... was your rule. Since obviously the guild Ancients (as the actual members, not you) did not agree with that rule (since everyone that could break it, did).
    3. I assume u'd prefer losing a purple weapon to an enemy guild instead. Common sense, huh ?

You should really put your personal pride aside when trying to lead a group of 50+ people.

P.S. Plenty KoS_ members have anything but perfect english. Mine's far from perfect as well. I ask for english-talkers since they need to understand me when I explain them the rules... something u'd understand if you required anything but a lvl number to join.
    you may not be british, but you have plenty of the specific attitude

LC was the 1st and THAT was a personal problem (Nips ain't worthy to mention. actually i can remember his points up on your hypocrisy when he was arguing with you on forum. strange, huh?), no other players before Shoorty_
    which players from you came? if they were breaking any rule, a request would have been enough (see, i really am a man of honour)
    it's not about the fact that he left with the purple weapon (READ WELL) it's about the fact that he screwed the work of some people. that's the point! a person that has a decent self esteem for himself would have cared and take measures against it (but what can you ask for some people that have personality issue?)
    everyone that left was a potential quiter, LC knows it, we talked pretty much a lot (even your beloved Melcus, was the main possible quiter, that's why all he got was a corps leading)
    the only disapointment was HugeMonster but, apparently, he wasn't as he seemed
    for the sake of conversation and for your own self esteem, don't act like you know the ones that came, don't... because you have only a small idea about how they act and what they can do
    i'm curious if LC dares to tell you the truth (actually he is very conscious for the obvious) that few romanians are to trust and he would say the same word or at least the same meaning: **** . this time i agree that i was wrong in front of LC and i put ashes on my head for not listening better when he said that it's a huge mistake to trust and handle to Shoorty weapon. i'm pretty sure he didn't changed his mind

when you and your members won't have personality issues (acting in a game different than how you really are cause i doubt that most of the people have such a lousy character but, hey, it's a game and everyone must have personality issue, right :))? ) then we can have a decent conversation. until then, keep on blabbering about what you think you know, that's all you can do (forum leech). i know, you think you know. make the difference

later edit: you know that's the maximum hypocrisy? your signature. you mock an ideal that you pretty much adopt yourself

you are a bigger fool than i thought if you dare to comment on that
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited March 2012
    Yes flaca, you are right. Me, LC, Melcus, Huge, Shorty, hell, even Nips, In fact, all of the old Ancients are all wrong and traitors. There is no way you could be the one thats wrong and the reason they all left. It must be them, all of them are traitors, heretics, shallow-characters :O
    They were feeling threatened by your immense proud honorable character. Who wouldn't, being such a great leader as you are that listens to reason and takes their opinions in consideration.

I know Melcus better then you do, he spent more time with us then he did with you (with you flaca, not ancients). Same goes for Lace (you probably don't even know who I mean with "lace", lol).
    Nips - he ain't worth of mention ? yeah, a guy that would be a better leader then you - totally not worthy of mention xD
    Melcus - all melcus got corps leading ? Is that why you nearly passed on the guild to him ? LoL
    Yes flaca, they are all possible quitters, even I who have never left a guild since server started would be a quitter if I ended up under your rule. When your leader is...well... like you are, quitting is the right thing to do.
    Btw: you forgot to mention Valdios :O
    As for us - we lost TakakoChan (not that we mind) and trag to Ancients (trag was actually a surprise, shame really). Too bad you kept neither in the end :D

As for shoorty, you still didn't really say what did he do bad. Even if what you say is right, it is for us to decide if he really is like you say he is, not for you. We owe you nothing personally. The most you could do is what we did with vodka leaders and old-vodka leaders did to us. Warn each other about acquiring a bad member (tnx BeTrips). You do not get to meet demands, no matter what the member did. It was just one more time you took yourself too serious.

Question: So... if we PM'd you to kick trago out of the guild cause he broke some messed up rule of us, you would do it cause u're a honorable guy :O ?
    Kinda doesn't seem right xD sorry, i don't believe you, lol. Your ego is too blown up for you to listen to what a weak ally has to say ;)

P.S. thanks for thinking my english is awesome enough to be British, too bad you seem to hate the British people, thats nationalism, ya know D: ? Another very honourable trait of yours
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited March 2012
    Oh, and as for my signature: It's what led to this :D

We unlike you, stand for common sense, which implies not to gun down the people that attempt to leave our guild. No reasonable leader will ever give out the order to PK their old member only cause he left. Your demand conflicted with our standpoint.
    We never hunted people that left our guild. Everyone that meets our requirement was free to join and is free to leave as he wants.

Too bad a "honourable leader" such as yourself can't understand that reasoning.

So in short, unlike being hypocritical about my signature as you claim, we only confirmed it by making the decision which led to your immature actions, which then again led to Ancients demise. Nice going there...
  • LC - Nyos
    LC - Nyos Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2012

i'm curious if LC dares to tell you the truth (actually he is very conscious for the obvious) that few romanians are to trust and he would say the same word or at least the same meaning: **** . this time i agree that i was wrong in front of LC and i put ashes on my head for not listening better when he said that it's a huge mistake to trust and handle to Shoorty weapon. i'm pretty sure he didn't changed his mind

Yes,I did sayd that,and to clear the waters, in the first conversation i had with Shorty after he joined KoS,i told him i was against him getting that weapon,but you did gaved him the weapon anyway,so whats done is done,lets hope he will put it to good use.
    There is no need to hold a grunge on him now,he worked for that weapon side by side with us,even if some of us broked our gear more then others,he still worked.
    Talking about trust....i trusted you aswell,i thought we were friends actually,but u alwayz choosed to boost other players first,and left ur friends at the end.Not good!!!
    Since we re beein honest,do u remember when i told you,that you are gonna end up alone??
    Its all you Gigi,it alwayz was,dont try to fix in others,what u cant fix in urself.
    Im not happy for what happend to Ancs,and i hope you will find a way to raise from the dust,and not repeat the mistakes you did in the past.
    I,for once,i have nothing to complain,im in such a good place right now,and i advanced as a player more then i could imagine.I m sourrounded by ppl after my own heart,and i feel like im in a constantly vacation.
    Even if this will sound weird,i have to say thank you to u,for letting me go,and got the chance to meet this guyz.
    Loose the hate Gigi,get back to work...this is my advice to you.
  • m7mad15
    m7mad15 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Frost_Fang brain dmg :rolleyes:
  • Valdios - Nyos
    Valdios - Nyos Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Heres my 5c...

FYI flaca, i technically gave ancients to you because hara offered me it and i denied and thus went to you. Believe it or not i was confident you were gana be a good leader because u showed commitment as a vice.
    Although after u got leader you took matters into your own hands, not discussing stuff with me i knew things would change.
    I used to be in the same boat as u, heck i killed iDoom, Derezzed, Royale, Vintage because of my **** leading, which is why i didnt want to take leader because then ancients might die, which will ofcourse will be extremely frowned upon because ancients was one of the most resepcted guilds.because. :p

As far as im concerned, u get so uptight about something that isnt really even in your control, so why worry so much?
    Ancients is lead by the people and the friendship, not the leader.
    Basically your words carry no weight, where as haraqorn has a 30+ group of friends which stick by his side and he has earned that over the years of playing mmo's etc.
    I think you would of earned my respect if i was treated with some myself :)

Also i know haraqorn. He wouldnt of broke an alliance after that, but worried more about the person leaving, MOVE to and ALLIED guild and not one on KOS.
    When i was in iDoom people were leaving me and going to ancients which i also had no problem with.
    Keeping the alliance strong is always a good thing :)

Instead of trying to control people, become friends first :) or ****, just acknowledge their existence. Then u will have something to hold onto, but recruiting randoms expecting them to be ruled in ways they do not agree with, what makes you think they actually care if u been trying so hard, getting whites etc.
  • botevmg1
    botevmg1 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    WAW
    I just found you can find more drama on this forum then ever xD
    At least some good reading on what people like to say...
    Cause from what I've learned so far every person on this server never keeps a ward... almost any* So please before writing/saying anything please I beg you learn what it means to stay behind those words... I still remember each of you when you didn't, but for those who are not doing it daily - we all know them xD
    Have fun:D
  • Smolinka - Nyos
    Smolinka - Nyos Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2012

cycleofnyos.jpg

This made my day :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xtr3am
    xtr3am Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This is lol :))))))))))))))))))))))
  • IiMulch - Nyos
    IiMulch - Nyos Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This made my day :D

smolinka <3<3<3
    <
    GMS IM NOT LEVEL 35 ANYMORE!!!!
  • krasipeace87
    krasipeace87 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2012

cycleofnyos.jpg

Click this thumbnail to see bigger version:

cycleofnyos.th.jpg

Note: All events portrayed in this short-comic are fictitious and any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental. True story bro.

lol 2nd or 3rd time i read this forum, but seriously ROFL ROFL ROFL
  • l3ehindyou
    l3ehindyou Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hahahaha This post made my schoolday alot better now :)
  • Labio - Nyos
    Labio - Nyos Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Nice comic! although you didn't include the zerg power complaints in it ;< I don't have skillz to draw a comic but I can write a story, and I will, because I like to write!

Once upon a time, ANClENTS and Paradise were of somewhat same strength in numbers and quality. They were battling fiercely over rifts and EB bosses.

Then, one stormy saturday, Ancs crush Paradise in Rift. This leads Paradise morale to go down, and Gideonz, the leader quits. Menengroth gets the lead.

Paradise loses all the matches for a while, and at some point Lace and Rikoh decide to join Ancients, making Paradise situation even worse.

Paradise: "Ancs destroyed the server! They zerg and destroy all others! flacarica killed all Pvp on Nyos by recruiting half of the server!!"

This continues for a while, Ancs get some purple EB weapons. One of the weapons, a marksman one, goes to Shoorty_.

This continues for some more time, until Shoorty_ decides to take off, without much warning, to KoS_. Flacarica gets mad, and breaks the alliance with KoS_, because they took such a traitor in.

This leads some friends of KoS_ to change from Ancs to KoS_. Also this leads some ppl to leave Ancients and join Paradise. (they say it was because of server balance, I say it was because they finally got an excuse to leave (sorry), although Kaajo left Paradise quite quickly, all my respects to him for being able to think himself).

Ancients is now very weak, with not so many ppl gone, but with the people being gone being the strongest ones in the guild. That hurts Ancients's morale.

Next wednesday Paradise is strong at EB bosses, Ancients is weak, and KoS_ is as strong as Paradise. But oh wait, Paradise has got iDoom, VODKA, ArchAngels and Pwnography helping them.

Some Ancients still try to fight at EB, but it becomes increasingly impossible, since they don't have alliance with KoS_, and KoS_ has many aoers, and the ancients there just die to friendly fire + enemy fire too easily.

Paradise wins some EB weapons. KoS_ is fighting back but they don't have the numbers.

At this time I've had enough and quit whole game (not go to KoS_, because I owe flacarica for giving me a purple weapon too).

The End for me.

So! What do we learn here? The point of the story, although from a subjective point of view, is that Paradise QQed over Ancients destroying the server, when they lost the war themselves. Then, when they got the chance, they did exactly the same, and proved to be no better. I don't blame Paradise for zerging, I blame them for first complaining about it, and then doing it.

And I'm afraid I have to be on Frosty's side on his and flacarica's fight. Flacarica's decision was made by himself, even when (at least nearly) all the members didn't want to break alliance with KoS_.

Valdios, if you read this, you have my gratitude for being a good person!

Feel free to comment, flame, applaud, threaten, laugh, eat, mow grass, shout, or enjoy the sunny days.
    Somewhat threatening wind bard from Nyos.
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited May 2012
    My favorite part was:
    Paradise: "Ancs destroyed the server! They zerg and destroy all others! flacarica killed all Pvp on Nyos by recruiting half of the server!!"

So! What do we learn here? The point of the story, although from a subjective point of view, is that Paradise QQed over Ancients destroying the server, when they lost the war themselves. Then, when they got the chance, they did exactly the same, and proved to be no better. I don't blame Paradise for zerging, I blame them for first complaining about it, and then doing it.

There's a reason why I consider their current leader the Lord of Hypocrisy :3

You also didn't mention their famous "MERGE MORE!" shouts on wc when KoS_ decided to lend Ancients a hand at EB. While they allied more guilds then any other guild before them has done (of course I understand alliances were made by leaders, not by members).

Either way, before the Angry-Hypo strikes again, I consider it wrong of you to quit a game over loyalty towards someone who gave you a weapon. I'd understand if he was a capable leader that deserves trust, but he kinda lost the trust of the members when he ordered one of them KOSed for leaving. And it kinda doesn't seems like flaca still plays / leads anyway, so not like there's a leader left to be loyal to. Even if we decided on an alliance (we being every ancient member and the guild KoS_), it couldn't be done cause their leader has no interest in what happens now, so i'd consider him resigned.
  • Valdios - Nyos
    Valdios - Nyos Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    <3 labio

Best of luck to everyone :)
This discussion has been closed.