huh where are they?

playng hide and seek i guess :/

anyone got any ideas? where they are?
Post edited by Alt_JedyHacker - Illyfue on

Comments

• PEZ - Eyrda
    PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Maybe. . .maybe. . .just maybe. . .possibly. . .probably. . . maybe. . .they are in Tom of the Kings. New bosses in the new instance. . .go figure. . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

... and I'll whisper "Rollback."
  • Lestat - Eyrda
    Lestat - Eyrda Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    yeah uh. first you talk to henry and you start a new main quest called 'trolled in the harbor'(dead serious) and he sends you into ToK where you fight mick jagger and richard simmons*again, dead serious* after you defeat them you get 10 void xx's
    I did not paint the red door black, i commanded it thus. and so it was. open the door, for fear is where you go to learn.
  • caligurl101
    caligurl101 Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Might possibly be referring to the new flying world bosses.
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Maybe. . .maybe. . .just maybe. . .possibly. . .probably. . . maybe. . .they are in Tom of the Kings. New bosses in the new instance. . .go figure. . .

Maybe... just maybe... it said literally in the patch notes that we'd have new challenges in the air including flying world bosses?

Directly taken from the patch notes:
    "- Don't be afraid to explore! There are new flying bosses on most maps to provide an extra challenge to taking to the skies."

But hey, maybe, just maybe you're a total troll? :rolleyes:
  • XPraks - Eyrda
    XPraks - Eyrda Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Didn't find a single flying mob yet. So not sure if it's implemented yet
  • Alt_JedyHacker - Illyfue
    Alt_JedyHacker - Illyfue Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Didn't find a single flying mob yet. So not sure if it's implemented yet

theyr spawn time is 23:30 svr time im missing just the location.

and yes they are implemented ... and no im not talking about ToK instance... kids these days
  • Dakotahkid - Eyrda
    Dakotahkid - Eyrda Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I am 90% sure somewhere I read that it was a greater world boss with the same spawn times as the Zodiac/Koubo etc
    Abels: The most OP class is the one that you're not playing.
    78 Venom Sin
    Why Venom? Because stun locking for 7 seconds and nearly doubling your evasion for 15 seconds doesn't take skill.
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Probably already been found and farmed by the high level guilds on your server. Most higher level guilds keep up with the chinese server and knew approximate spawn locations and times for almost all/all new bosses within the first few days of the patch. At least that is how it is on Eyrda.

I suggest going to hunt for WB around the same time as other greater WB spawn times, if you do not know friends from other guilds who might help you out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • left4war
    left4war Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i could tell ya where 3 different ones are....but then i'd have to kill ya.....:eek:
  • Mikro - Dyos
    Mikro - Dyos Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Emperor's Canyon
    Arena of Souls
    Abandoned Catacomb

On normal maps. Pretty sure there are more out there.

Come at me bros :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lv80 Marks(wo)man
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    edited April 2012
    Not the first PWE game with this problem. Remember HoTK where PWE seemed to not have a single shred of info (at least the wiki they made was about as incomplete as it could be without going as far as not having any info at all.) so only a few players from the CN server there knew how to get certain stuff. For the rest it was trial and error or hoping the CN dudes got bored of completely owning everyone and shared some info.

About the zodiac bosses, from what I've heard they spawn depending on the era you in. So current era would mean twins in SJ, next era I suppose the flying bosses with epic boots and then new twins with other special purples.

Judging on Mikro's info those aren't the only ones though (and would be a bit strange if they were as well, why bother implementing flying and **** for 2 bosses that spawn once a week?). Mind sharing some more info about spawns (one realm/all realms) and if you killed some if the loot is anything special or just normal WB like?
  • jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    What i know is that there are a few new world bosses in new territory and also in SJ and everyday it must be a different one. The only prob is that you need to know either chinese and read it on the forum there or you played on CN server to know spawn places.

But this is not the real problem. The real prob is the spawn time and the fact that only one OP pty can farm every wb every day. They go Koubo first and then there is plenty of time to go to the other new one! So theres actually no chance at all to get any of these wb done for anyone else!
    Its a good fact that Moss and Koubo spawn nearly same time so they cant do both. If it wouldnt be like this for sure they also would get this boss aswell.
    This must be changed in my opinion! Make the new bosses spawn at same time like koubo/moss to let others also have a chance to do them. Not only one single pty...
    This is kinda annoying not to have at least a chance to do them!
  • Mikro - Dyos
    Mikro - Dyos Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Mind sharing some more info about spawns (one realm/all realms) and if you killed some if the loot is anything special or just normal WB like?

Those three flying bosses we found, all spawned on PvP realms for us, so on our server on realms 1-5. But only one 1 single realm. They got the same spiked HP bars like the Scorpion King, for example.

Killed all, but EC and AoS bosses we're too low to drop anything for us. The one flying above Abandoned Catacomb (her name is Anyanka), dropped the old 75+ stuff, 1 epic. None of them had any specialties, no HP reg, no CCs , at least I didn't notice.

And you don't have do know Chinese to get around in the CN forums. Google translate will do just fine. Only bothersome thing is, that Chinese people tend to keep their info hidden, unless you are replying to the thread. Which is like "well, let's see what this button does" for me, when I'm browsing there :confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lv80 Marks(wo)man
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    edited April 2012
    And you don't have do know Chinese to get around in the CN forums. Google translate will do just fine. Only bothersome thing is, that Chinese people tend to keep their info hidden, unless you are replying to the thread. Which is like "well, let's see what this button does" for me, when I'm browsing there :confused:

Well google translate can make quite a mess out of it (especially with names of the maps lol). And searching for "flying worldboss" on their forums wouldn't be all that easy either unless you're lucky and it's on the front page :p

Thanks for the info though, will check it out later :)