New Forsaken World CM: Ray!

13»

Comments

• Ghundam - Eyrda
    Ghundam - Eyrda Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'm a mm and I use your companies cash shop. That won't last much longer if you guys, the developers or both can't get the idea of PvP balance understood. Yes I am in a bad mood, but don't blame me go playa mm and find out why!

Oh welcome.

Right back to being destroyed by the developers favorite class = sins.
  • Dakotahkid - Eyrda
    Dakotahkid - Eyrda Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Welcome CM RAY!

@Ghundam did a 3v3 the other day where the mm in random Q group (Sin/mm/warrior) killed all three on the other team both rounds. 75+ teams 2/3 had wings if I recall correctly.
    Abels: The most OP class is the one that you're not playing.
    78 Venom Sin
    Why Venom? Because stun locking for 7 seconds and nearly doubling your evasion for 15 seconds doesn't take skill.
  • _Alastrina - Storm Legion
    _Alastrina - Storm Legion Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    ray, can you fix the unfix please? like fissure dungeon time? if you grant my wish, i spent another 5k zen in next week
  • Ghundam - Eyrda
    edited February 2012
    Welcome CM RAY!

@Ghundam did a 3v3 the other day where the mm in random Q group (Sin/mm/warrior) killed all three on the other team both rounds. 75+ teams 2/3 had wings if I recall correctly.

Yes I can do that too. Once a sin locks on to me though its basically over. Play a mm, we have no reliable cc and no real defense. Soul Resolution is best on a soul mm at lvl 75. In comparison to the other ranged dd our damage is nothing spectacular and our survivability is much worse. In case you think I'm talking of my top I also have a 65 mage (used all three trees) which is better at PvP than my 74 mm. Even as a fire mage (currently) I can do better than using my 74 soul mm.

Reasons are very simple:, transform, slow, freeze (to spot but not from attacking), mp shield (with big mp pool you basically can be quite tanky) and extremely fast casting low cooldown dd skills.

Its chalk and cheese. Even gear wise I have spent a considerable amount on my mm and by comparison I have not spent much if any at all (a mount and a pet) on my 65 mage, 60 warrior or 50 priest. Take a wild guess which one was/is in the PvP rankings after only 5 days of playing the arena with a very decent score.

What is rediculously funny is my mage can take on a 7x prot, warrior, assassin (if its not winged), and even a vamp better than my mm can.
  • __E__ - Nyos
    __E__ - Nyos Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Welcome firstly :)

secondly ghundam u have QQ on every thread for the last 30 mins. If u think mms are that underpowered reroll something else as ur main.
  • Ghundam - Eyrda
    edited February 2012

secondly ghundam u have QQ on every thread for the last 30 mins. If u think mms are that underpowered reroll something else as ur main.

Sage advice. Yes I'll get right to it. The world got where it is cause we all kept mum and kept our opinions/thought to ourselves. Like how this game will get better because we will give no feedback o wait my feedback is considered "qq". Well shucks, in that case here is my prepared speech:

Great game, great staff, super developers excellent PvP balance, I am completely satisfied as a paying customer.
  • PriestessF - Eyrda
    PriestessF - Eyrda Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Welcome to FW Ray. I do hope you will bestow upon us gifts for your arrival ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

-level 80 priest
    -level 78 bard
    -level 77 roarrior
  • WolvesSong - Lionheart
    WolvesSong - Lionheart Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Welcome ray hope you have a good time in this Forsaken world lol. And CrabClaw you will be missed. Get some head shots while you there man haha.
  • Gautur - Eyrda
    Gautur - Eyrda Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm a mm and I use your companies cash shop. That won't last much longer if you guys, the developers or both can't get the idea of PvP balance understood. Yes I am in a bad mood, but don't blame me go playa mm and find out why!

Oh welcome.

I'm using MM and yesterday I fought with an assassin with the same lvl (34) than me, he attacked me when I was killing 2 monsters (and only 3/4 of hp), I could kill the monsters, his pet and him... I see nothing wrong for now
    Yes I can do that too. Once a sin locks on to me though its basically over. Play a mm, we have no reliable cc and no real defense. Soul Resolution is best on a soul mm at lvl 75. In comparison to the other ranged dd our damage is nothing spectacular and our survivability is much worse. In case you think I'm talking of my top I also have a 65 mage (used all three trees) which is better at PvP than my 74 mm. Even as a fire mage (currently) I can do better than using my 74 soul mm.

you just found out what pvp is... assassins are better when they are close and you are better in a long range pvp, everyone have advantages and need to use it to win

your goal is simple, don't let them get near

you are better with mage, simple, use the mage in pvp
  • raypwe
    raypwe Posts: 2
    edited February 2012
    Welcome Ray :)
    Hiiiii :D
    ohai :D
    b04.gif Is not, hamster's left side is more rounded than it's right. I remembered passing it to you and it looks like a little flurry round ball D=

nini-mouse-smiley-072.gif
    Looks the same to me... :rolleyes:

Oh welcome.

A little off-topic, but okay! We're always looking at ways to balance things in the game. Of course, I can't make any guarantees that the developers will agree with your stance, but it's definitely something I can bring up.
    Welcome CM RAY!

TY O:
    ray, can you fix the unfix please? like fissure dungeon time? if you grant my wish, i spent another 5k zen in next week
    Yea, I've seen that complaint in several threads. I'll see what can be done.

Thanks x]
    Welcome to FW Ray. I do hope you will bestow upon us gifts for your arrival ;)
    I love giving out gifts! ;)
    Welcome ray hope you have a good time in this Forsaken world lol. And CrabClaw you will be missed. Get some head shots while you there man haha.
    Thanks WolvesSong :]
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    RayPWE wrote: »
    I love giving out gifts! ;)

For my gift, can I have the forum title "Perma Banned" instead of "Forsaken World User" .... Crabby used to give out titles, and the last one "Beta Tester" got me some special powers to see your hidden GM forum and actually unbanned me while I was permanently banned.... neat stuff I say.

EDIT: If I change my avatar to display my normal account name, I gets to see the super secret lower depth forum as a selectable forum, rather than manually going there...

242hgmf.jpg
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Solarbeam, I like it. It's super effective!

pew pew pew

;....;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • masterfu2
    masterfu2 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Someone need to make a dubstep of that video

:rolleyes::D
    hi :3
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hi Ray. :)

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • raypwe
    edited February 2012
    deathbunny wrote: »
    Hi Ray. :)
    Hi deathbunny O:
  • Faust - Eyrda
    Faust - Eyrda Posts: 922 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    hi i'm Faust. give me your soul?

please?
    Trash will always be trash, no matter how well it dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raypwe
    edited February 2012
    hi i'm Faust. give me your soul?

please?
    Hi Faust O:

And no... it's mine m132.gif
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hi Faust O:

And no... it's mine m132.gif

How bout that forum title I asked for?
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.