Elemental Vs. Bloodlust Warrior 75+

kplegend
kplegend Posts: 15 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Warrior Discussion
I was wondering around lvl 75+ which is better at pvp, gvg, a "Elemental" or a "Bloodlust" warrior? Im a elemental warrior right now, and was thinking of switching over to bloodlust just to get a change in the game.
Some people were telling me that if i was a CS player, with ultra high HP (40k+) bloodlust would be better. Right now im a elemental with 30k and also was wondering if my gear will be ok if i switch over to bloodlust?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance...
Post edited by kplegend on

Comments

• DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion
    DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    There has been lots of discussion about this subject on this forum before, it basically boils down to: Pick whichever one fits your playstyle better. They're both good, with slightly different strengths/playstyles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • Heimataerd - Illyfue
    Heimataerd - Illyfue Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Since when is 40k considered as ULTRA high hp? I'm at 48.8 but do not consider myself as ULTRA high. ULTRA is 50k+ unbuffed.
  • kplegend
    kplegend Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Since when is 40k considered as ULTRA high hp? I'm at 48.8 but do not consider myself as ULTRA high. ULTRA is 50k+ unbuffed.

Thanks for the non-useful comment, not really what i was looking for...
  • Heimataerd - Illyfue
    Heimataerd - Illyfue Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You think if you switch to blood stance you will get from your 30k to 40k asap? (btw 40k for blood is a shame)
    Blood is awesome build... if you can afford it. All is based on hp and you also need tons of ragefires and if you can't stack youself full with bloodstones you will be even worse than most elemental warriors, will still be bad at hp and lose all your attack.
    With elems its good even if you are cheap you can still do some damage. Cheap bloods are not only squishhy but also do little damage.
    Warriors are so damn expensive, if I only knew it before starting a warrior I would think seven times.
    Is that the answer you want?
  • vursed
    vursed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    you will need like 55k hp, what he said is true
  • Meiosei - Illyfue
    Meiosei - Illyfue Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You think if you switch to blood stance you will get from your 30k to 40k asap? (btw 40k for blood is a shame)
    Blood is awesome build... if you can afford it. All is based on hp and you also need tons of ragefires and if you can't stack youself full with bloodstones you will be even worse than most elemental warriors, will still be bad at hp and lose all your attack.
    With elems its good even if you are cheap you can still do some damage. Cheap bloods are not only squishhy but also do little damage.
    Warriors are so damn expensive, if I only knew it before starting a warrior I would think seven times.
    Is that the answer you want?

comments from a noob.... ignore him
    bloodlust does dmg based on atk obviusly but it takes an additional % based on your hp also theres talents for physical skills to get a higher atk base dmg for example crimson arc gets 120% base atk in total from talent if im not mistaken, but elementals dont have that
    elementals are pure atk and for me they are a waste, simple to play and all the massive cashers are elemental there for the super influence to people choosing them but trust me 65+ -70+ 75+ dosent matter bloodlust wins... eles requier running for orbs + reflect toi ahve a chance on winnin still withotu orbs reflect is useless and the fact that the more hp you have the more hp bloodsuck slash will heal with bloodlust on is great
    i dont beleive wich suits you best honestly just because elemental is then easies crappy stile u can play... evil ward -wind res wind atks... get orbs if ur a noob dont get orbs and sue reflect if your a noob casher bla bla bla... bloodlust is teh chalenge of timing and precice skill coordination depending ont he opp too, in the end if ur a noob that likes to press little go ele if u want a chalenge go blood u can always change like the most fail bloods out there...

oh and i got 37k unbuffed hp at lvl 73 40k buffed and i dont nead 50 -55k hp i can get there when i get gemed but it isnt neade donly nobos who cant focus the bloods power trought the dmg combo output say that... one last thing dont play in illyfue all the cs failures here ... wont name them their sad alredy
    ~~~ QUITED ~~~

Forsaken World Halycon [∞] - [-∞] Forsaken World Official.
  • Meiosei - Illyfue
    edited February 2012
    and YES im referring to Heimataerde fail warr +9s with lvl 4 gems still dies in arena like a lil bich :P fun part is few mins ago on WB her party FAILED to stole Infernal medusa World boss from my treath ... ye they got the kill we didnt have a full party but a full casher party from them proves that no skills still makes noobs like Heimataerde
    ~~~ QUITED ~~~

• Meiosei - Illyfue
    edited February 2012
    thats all I could make of that post

woaw... idk how you could only make your GIF. picture from my post ... anyways nice fur
    ~~~ QUITED ~~~

• DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion
    DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    woaw... idk how you could only make your GIF. picture from my post ... anyways nice fur

I think you missed out on the true gloriousness that is the link he posted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • Taliesin - Eyrda
    Taliesin - Eyrda Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Bloodlust scales better for cashers, but they're both decent.
  • fthawe
    fthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Bloodlust scales better for cashers, What is a "casher?" but they're both decent.No proof to back up your opinion.

I think that a bloodlust with high critical chance would win, otherwise depends on player skill and gear.
  • AstiaI - Storm Legion
    AstiaI - Storm Legion Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I can't really answer the question, as I haven't tried Bloodlust yet. But I can tell you that whoever said elemental is a newb tree is ****.

You can mash your buttons like a dweeb if you want. Or, you can mash them in the proper way/order like everyone else and do some pretty decent dps while tanking.
  • ja1980
    ja1980 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Main thing about blood to make it a good tree is you Crit Damage and Crit Percent. I'm a 77 Blood war with only 26K hp not buffed. Yes I know its low hp. With two - four orbs in arena I can 1 or 2 hit a lot of people with crits. Blood Tree is a crit base tree So there for you need to aim for as much crit chance you can get plus over 300% crit damage and high atk.
  • AstiaI - Storm Legion
    edited March 2012
    I have 312% crit damage as ele with only level 2 gems.

It's not hard.
  • AstiaI - Storm Legion
    edited March 2012
    By the way, ele warriors crit too. Just sayin.
  • Discotex - Eyrda
    Discotex - Eyrda Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Have you not considered Aegis as a viable pvp option? ;D
    Need help playing Aegis for PVP?-slightly outdated as of Lv90 patch-
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
    For other inquiries, refer to thread in warrior section!
    [SIGPIC]Discotex -Aegis[/SIGPIC]
  • im2gr84u
    im2gr84u Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    About blood being crit tree, thats a lie, completly lie lol, bloodlust only gives you 12% crit and has 120s cooldown, elemental has already base crit on the skills from the tree, and with Nyos/Dyos even more crit. I foresee stun spam from TS lol. As for aegis, it evens with blood and ele, immune to damage for 15s+ is a lot.

• Rathilas - Eyrda
    Rathilas - Eyrda Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    well to be honest who ever says that elemental warrs are easy and for noobs....well they r really **** or their opinions ended up from fail ele builds! for me to be honest i am 23khp and my gear is kleur 6s all and lvl 2 gems with lvl3 gems combined and damn i am squishy to alot of ppl! but u kno it depends on your build! your build can make massive attack combos or critchance combos....like me for example non gemmed i enjoy 8% additional crit strike from my build and 14% additional attack (buffed with dragon power) and i usually 2 or 3 hit ppl in arenas! i dueled a blood warr before with 26k hp!!! and i simply won coz thunder slash works really good when it lands a crit! and eles are not for lazy ppl thats complete bullsh!t! everything needs to get improved your gear and your mastery so u can actually do something against CS ppl with wings! a blood wont be the hero of the day doing nothing lol! everything need improvements and you have to consider to handle your weakness from every tress and thats it....and most eles dont get alot of deffence gems they just fepends on their refines! and besides wind ward is useless for blood since blood dont use wind attacks ! so actually the wind debuff wont do **** since they depend on physical attack! i was a blood before and i couldnt wait for the day to get a compass and change to ele!.....and for 50+ skill it drains hp from you so thats why the blood stance gives you hp....to overcome the hp u lose from that skill! and ofcourse thats my opinion...!
  • jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Aegis is viable as a PVP option, especially with the second and third Nyos rune skills. Evil Ward getting a huge spammable heal debuff eliminates their biggest PVP problem, which was that their damage was able to be out healed. Third skill is immunity to CCs while DU is active. That makes most squishy CC classes cry. As far as their tree, if you play them as more of a buff/debuff machine rather than a pure damage dealer you can see that their actual effect on PARTY DPS and Defense can outweigh the differences between their individual DPS and that of the other two classes. That is a whole different topic though.

That being said, the style difference between Phantom and Elemental wars comes down to spike damage vs. sustained damage.

Within a limited window, Phantom can out DPS almost anything. That is why it's generally thought of as the PVP tree. With Bloodlust Fury, DU, Sacrifice combo, they can do some huge damage with a very high crit% and have a very good chance at one shot kills + the crit bonus applies to all attacks used for the duration. Elemental have a really good crit chance on their wind skills, not as much as the above combo but good, but are not time limited like the Phantom Warrior.

That's why people say play style and what you want to get out of a tree are important. Both trees are viable in PVP and PVE. but you need to think of how you want to play and go from there.