60D from nowhere?

botevmg1
botevmg1 Posts: 55 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Now a person on one of the servers got in 1 day he got 60D gold. Now the first interesting thing is that he got exactly 60D, not less not more. What is more he wrote on world chat "Thanks GMs for the money prize." I don't remember that we have anything from PWI that gives as a prize gold at all? What is more even if he bought MS with leafs and sell at the prise 4.5g, so 1k MS are 45D, but 1k MS are 18k leafs and from what I know the limit per day is lower than that... he didn't sell anything expensive or so cause we are following AH and any sales. So I'm just wondering any ideas? mostly i emphasis on his words in world chat, as no other CS ever made such statements etc...
Post edited by botevmg1 on

Comments

• FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Eh do you mean a certain person on Nyos? If so he didn't actually have exactly 60d :p

There are enough ways to keep money off the wealth list (alts, storing it on leaf exchange, leaving it in your mailbox, leaving it on AH storage). I'm pretty sure he simply saved up and collected all his money on his main at one point.
  • emiliokatrea
    emiliokatrea Posts: 0
    edited January 2012
    Of course he had the money on an alt.

I know who the richest people on my server (Lionheart) are. Do you think they are on the wealth rankings? You only see names of toons you never have seen in your entire life in that list.

Also, I think that the rankings doesn't count the money you put in the leaf auctioner, since this feature is shared between all toons in the same account.
  • Heraldoni - Illyfue
    Heraldoni - Illyfue Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Of course he had the money on an alt.

I know who the richest people on my server (Lionheart) are. Do you think they are on the wealth rankings? You only see names of toons you never have seen in your entire life in that list.

Also, I think that the rankings doesn't count the money you put in the leaf auctioner, since this feature is shared between all toons in the same account.

I know someone with a dynamic IP address in another game who transferred money to an alt account. He did it ages ago but then they had a clamp down on gold selling and was now monitoring all large transactions between separate accounts. When he transferred it back to his main to buy something, he got banned - BOTH ACCOUNTS. It took him ages to convince the GM's that he wasn't buying from a gold seller. It didn't help that nobody wanted to defend him by telling GM's he owned both accounts either because he was a total jerk in the game and nobody liked him. :D Made it worse because it wasn't a F2P and he'd paid up subs on his main for the whole year.
  • Buried - Nyos
    Buried - Nyos Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Dear God , Blondy...Can you fail a little bit more please? :p.Crow has 40D since forever on his alt.Just because someone doesn't farm 24/7 doesn't mean they can't make easy money.:eek:
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    Frost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Dear God , Blondy...Can you fail a little bit more please? :p.Crow has 40D since forever on his alt.Just because someone doesn't farm 24/7 doesn't mean they can't make easy money.:eek:

Tnx for exposing those who are not man enough to stand behind their own words :3
    But then again, people are saying that Blond's got a girly voice xD

Either way, rlly now Blonds ? Must you always suspect hacking for every tiny detail that happens ?

Lemme explain to you how hacking works:

1. You can't not notice it. Which means - looking for it is useless, the moment you meet a hacker, he will blow you and everyone next to you away. Thats hacking, nobody hacks "just a bit to help himself out". They always try to get the most out of it.
    2. There never is one hacker. Even if 1 person discovered it, human nature seems to forbid him from keeping it to himself, so they always share it with their friends and the entire guild.

But since your top100 mathematician brain seems to be sluggish as always, lemme help you even more: If he actually **** that money out, he'd HOPEFULLY not be stupid enough not to use one of many LEGIT methods of concealing your funds... would he now ?

It's funny tho, you guys always try to get rid of your enemies with suspicion towards hacking, rather then by actually defeating them by being better then them.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • botevmg1
    botevmg1 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I just wana make clear I'm not accusing anyone for hacking LOL
    Glad and that you didn't read the post well too.
    Thrid as to why I don't stand behind my words?
    Oh and yeah I see you like me so much from that post xD
    Forth naming is not allowed in the forum from what I know,
    And thanks Roam for telling me the answer to my question ;)
    Oh yes one last - Frosty I guess all people will "love" your all knowing head.
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited January 2012
    botevmg1 wrote: »
    I just wana make clear I'm not accusing anyone for hacking LOL
    Glad and that you didn't read the post well too.
    Thrid as to why I don't stand behind my words?
    Oh and yeah I see you like me so much from that post xD
    Forth naming is not allowed in the forum from what I know,
    And thanks Roam for telling me the answer to my question ;)
    Oh yes one last - Frosty I guess all people will "love" your all knowing head.

1st: I kinda didn't understand half of what you just wrote. You top 100 in the world mathematicians surely are rash. Take it easy, type slowly, think about line-up of words, double-check em, use spell-check, let a 12y old proofread it, anything would be better... Help us out here!
    2nd: people that try to speak anonymously kinda... don't stand behind their words, since nobody usually even knows who's word it is... unless they fail like you did now :/
    3rd: Freaky is the all-knowing one, I'm just pointing out your silly nature.

P.S. blondy, when PWe said: no naming, they didn't mean "hide your own name", it's ok to post under you main xD
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • RudeBarb - Storm Legion
    RudeBarb - Storm Legion Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    LOL ,,,

I R TEH RICHEST !!

* Your not in the top 100

YA SO WHAT I R GOTTED MONAYS, I R HIDED IT !!!!

* wow someone put a rose in AH for 149d98s99c/ 150D buyout,, roflmfao

I R TEH BIDDED 149D99s99c LOL

I R TEH HIDED MY MONEY MUCH MORE GOODER ! ! !
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited January 2012
    LOL ,,,

I R TEH RICHEST !!

* Your not in the top 100

YA SO WHAT I R GOTTED MONAYS, I R HIDED IT !!!!

* wow someone put a rose in AH for 149d98s99c/ 150D buyout,, roflmfao

I R TEH BIDDED 149D99s99c LOL

I R TEH HIDED MY MONEY MUCH MORE GOODER ! ! !

The F... is all that O_o

But thanks for avoiding enormous red letters this time. Now only caps needs to fixed and u're on a horse.
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    We have someone who popped up as new with over 100D on Lionheart. He went crazy on orbs and merc stats. So If someone spends a **** ton here on Lionheart and gets over 100D in 1 day what's so bad about someone getting 60D?

He has over 300D now.
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited January 2012
    We have someone who popped up as new with over 100D on Lionheart. He went crazy on orbs and merc stats. So If someone spends a **** ton here on Lionheart and gets over 100D in 1 day what's so bad about someone getting 60D?

He has over 300D now.

He's in an enemy guild :3 so, it's natural they will double-check anything suspicious that comes up, just to get some slight advantage if his accounts gets suspended, or banned, cause thats how true warriors fight! rawr!
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited January 2012

He has over 300D now.
    I see Lionheart has a "MarketPrice" too, only that Market has like 550D now I think LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celennes - Illyfue
    Celennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    RudeBarb is always on a horse with his super capital letters of screaming red. :D
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
  • Blessing - Lionheart
    Blessing - Lionheart Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I see Lionheart has a "MarketPrice" too, only that Market has like 550D now I think LOL

Lionheart:
    money.jpg

ey.jpg

storm.jpg

lii.jpg

ny.jpg

dy.jpg

sh-1.jpg
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited January 2012
    I'm on 1 of those screenies *proud* x_x

How do people get 1sd of soul coins O_o ?
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Wealth rankings don't say anything, most rich people I know hide their real wealth in the leaf exchange menu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    once again...lionheart server has beat you all heh heh heh >:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy