Flavour of the month

metaxknight
metaxknight Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Class Discussion
I was just wondering what the current op classes are.
A list with all the classes from strongest to weakest would also be nice
and i was wondering for just pve only cause i dont really care for pvp
And im not a noob looking for a class to play, im MM all the way.
And for those who say its all down to skill, theres always a class that is the strongest/weakest
Post edited by metaxknight on

Comments

• OffDutyTan - Storm Legion
    OffDutyTan - Storm Legion Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Any class, get 25k hp unbuffed and dump 400-D into mastery. Once everyone that far we can see, atm its totally set on who has more eva and crit/crit dmg :cool:
  • RudeBarb - Storm Legion
    RudeBarb - Storm Legion Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    1) Fire Mage OP'est, just spend about $4,000 on Cash shop and your there !!!

2) Anyclass with lvl 3 Wings and full lvl V Gems !!

3) GM class !! OP skillz ,GOD BUFF, Instant death, and BAN HAMMER !!!
  • SharpFang - Eyrda
    SharpFang - Eyrda Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    edit-This is not in order of strongest to weakest.

lets say all these classes know how to play thier class extreamly well in that case (and tis is how i think) at lvl 75-80 this would be how it goes (also this is using the strongest tree like edge for sin, water for bard ,ect)

sin>war
    sin>MM
    sin>vamp
    sin>preist?

bard>sin
    bard>prot
    bard>war?

prot>sin
    prot>war?
    prot>MM?

vamp>war
    vamp>bard?
    vamp>mage
    vamp>MM?

mage>sin
    mage>war
    mage>prot
    mage>bard?
    mage>preist?

wars>bard?
    wars>prots?
    wars>MM
    wars>preist

preist>sin?
    preist>MM?
    preist>?
    preist>?

MM>??????

for the question marks means im unsure the reason i have question marks on the MM's is that i really dont know who they can kill because we don't have alot of MM's that fight on eryda >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I was just wondering what the current op classes are.
    A list with all the classes from strongest to weakest would also be nice
    and i was wondering for just pve only cause i dont really care for pvp
    And im not a noob looking for a class to play, im MM all the way.
    And for those who say its all down to skill, theres always a class that is the strongest/weakest

You missed this part SharpFang. P:

I'd say any AoE class is very good for PvE, they finish off quests like "kill x mobs" a lot faster than non AoE classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • Rhap - Eyrda
    Rhap - Eyrda Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Idk the flavour of the month is BUT the flavour of the day is sunday!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    sig thanks to OnlyDolly!
  • BringerOfL - Nyos
    BringerOfL - Nyos Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    sin>vamp

Only a sin that can't accept the reality can say it.
  • SharpFang - Eyrda
    SharpFang - Eyrda Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Only a sin that can't accept the reality can say it.

really? dang i have fought alot of fail vamps then. not saying that they CAN'T kick our butts and im only lvl 64 but most of the time when i fight a vamp=win and humans have it even easier cause they can take off darkbonds. btw if you wondering i get out of range of AoE's ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BringerOfL - Nyos
    BringerOfL - Nyos Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Okay...
    IF you are a human you can take off dark bonds.
    Then... as you said AoE... you do know that it is by luck, right?
    If you avoid it - feast. 20m range...
    And edge assassin out of stealth is like no problem for a vampire.
    Second stealth? It isn't like first one, that you can use when it goes off, so... gale wings - run, my pet will keep attacking you even in stealth, so i know where are you.
    I don't even include the possibility that vampire to be an evasion one, so with imp form won't be hard to counter your second stealth.
    Don't forget you need to take me down fast, because dark bonds it isn't with that long cd...
    Oh... don't forget that you will be permanent slowed.
    So tell me how can you beat a vampire?
  • CamuiGackt - Lionheart
    CamuiGackt - Lionheart Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The thing about Vamps is that they are the more common class, so like everyone knows that most people don't know how to pvp, it is likely that you will find more bad vamps than any other class. There you have your statistic of beating more Vamps instead of losing to them.
    Oh noes! I got <Sebestimated>!!!
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Actually the fight between edge sin and dark vamp is pretty even (if similar level/gear).

I don't know what kind of "1v1" you are talking about, please don't tell me it's those bs duels with "rules" that are convenient for one side, such as starting far away from sin and you knowing he's in stealth near you, so you AoE or feast. That's just... idk cheating? nobody cares of those kind of duels.

Or... when stupid prots move close and close before duel starts with a warrior so they can't charge... you think that shows anything?

Let's talk about realistic scenarios... be it PK or arena (although arena is not 1v1)... in these the WARRIOR charges first, the prot doesn't teleport ffs... and the sin gets you hits from stealth first, you do not use AoE to get them out.

And I killed a good vamp who was better geared in a few seconds he couldn't even attack once, simply because I stunned crit him twice then silence and he was at too low HP to save himself. Granted he was fire but dark has no difference in this type of situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    and the sin gets you hits from stealth first, you do not use AoE to get them out.
    What I AoE all the time in arena just to try get the sin out =P (even by targetting the sin's teammates)

Smart sins ofc move away on purpose knowing my AoE ranges, I still get them out with Frost Realm or Absolute Field sometimes since I use it kinda unexpected.
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    "Sometimes" is the key word, and you lose your cooldown if you miss your shot, not like you have no handicap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]