Penguin mount o.o?

SoyDuro - Storm Legion
SoyDuro - Storm Legion Posts: 18 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
2lc92fs.jpg

Ok. What is this mini penguin? I didnt buy that.....

Please fix this or give the leafs back, i dont what that nerfed mount, ty.
Post edited by SoyDuro - Storm Legion on

Comments

• Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Good it got smaller I started to hate how ridiculously huge it was <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YggdrasiI - Storm Legion
    YggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Makes sense that it should be that small. However, PWE did sell it as a huge mount...

...If the customers paid for a Hummer, they might as well have their Hummers! D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~
  • Goomz - Eyrda
    Goomz - Eyrda Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    yeah thats pretty stupid.... I didn't buy this small mount. Make it large again or give the leaves back
  • Gvantza - Eyrda
    Gvantza - Eyrda Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Looked better when it was huge :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i believe i can flllyyyyy i believe i can touch the skyyyyy
  • Melara - Storm Legion
    Melara - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    If I wanted a derpy little mount, I'd buy a derpy little mount. I wanted a giant freaking penguin, not this tiny little thing! A lot of the attraction to it was riding around on a comically huge penguin. This new version looks terrible.

I agree, it should either be made the proper size again, or I want my leaves back. It's like going into the computer store, buying a Macbook and getting the P-P-P-Powerbook! left on your desk in place of the computer later.
    I change my talent trees so much I need a <Chronically Indecisive> title! Still a WolfPack girl at <3, even though they never let me in the Top 5!
  • Relegare - Storm Legion
    Relegare - Storm Legion Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    *sigh* No more places to hide anymore, except in protector mounts. :(
  • PapaBer - Lionheart
    PapaBer - Lionheart Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    WHAT THE HELL DID U DO!!! I bought the mount because it was EPIC HUGE and now its so small. I WANT MY LEAVES BACK AND YOU CAN GET your PENGUIN BACK.
  • Kaiyuna - Storm Legion
    Kaiyuna - Storm Legion Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yo, I want a refund LOL
    My arena videos:
    youtube.com/user/Kaiyuna
  • Dordain - Storm Legion
    Dordain - Storm Legion Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    6152_7673.jpeg
  • Heraldoni - Illyfue
    Heraldoni - Illyfue Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    LMAO.

Penguin became a Miniguin. Can we now call it a Pencilguin or a Crayonguin?
  • Goomz - Eyrda
    edited December 2011
    seriously though... the update was good except for this. Should have made the dragon mount taller and made the penguin mount the same.

completely unnecessary
  • blobbi
    blobbi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    got to agree with the rest. it's ridiculous to change the mount size that much. if u do such a thing do it before releasing it. now it's a waste of leaves. 1200 leaves just to let that mount rot away in the storage.
    would be nice if a gm could give us a little more detail if they change the size back to the way it was or if there is a refund for ppl who already bought that mount.
    i mean the penguin itself with its huge size looks epic to me but now it just looks like animal cruelty.
  • Eklipze - Illyfue
    Eklipze - Illyfue Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Make a petition maybe? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I don't have this mount but I do agree with OP.
    Lots of people bought this mount because of its huge size and the fact that this huge penguin running around was pretty funny.

If they change it this way, they should give the possibility to get their money back.
    This mount just look like **** now, no more fun seing them around :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Julia_VII - Storm Legion
    Julia_VII - Storm Legion Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I was going to get myself one, because of exactly the size. Running around in a huge **** penguin was hilarious, now its just stupid.

I'm glad I didn't waste my money on it, but I agree that PWE has to either make it big again, or refund who bought it.
  • braganja
    braganja Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    yeah i was about to buy this mount but it got nerfed, also the Hadlik i got is Smaller than it shows on the Video. what happen? honey i shrunk the Mounts? :mad:
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of getting that mount because of it's size, I'd feel ripped off if I bought it and they changed it like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • Aiur - Storm Legion
    Aiur - Storm Legion Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Its everything but fair. They advertised it as a 26 feet tall mount.

http://fw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=403881
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Why did they change it anyway? Did it cause problems or something? Protectors on a rhino are much bigger and more problematic (if that's the problem, which I don't see either) than the penguin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • Aetolus - Eyrda
    Aetolus - Eyrda Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Its everything but fair. They advertised it as a 26 feet tall mount.

http://fw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=403881

I just look stupid riding around on a mount that looks like it can barely carry me. If I knew it was going to be this size i never would have gotten it
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Apologies for the stealth penguin nerf. The developers decided its size was too OP and did a stealth nerf on it in the contents of our latest patch.

We've already thrown a brick through their window wrapped with a note that says "MAKE IT BIGGER AGAIN", but I can't say if or when it could be reverted to its original state.
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Apologies for the stealth penguin nerf. The developers decided its size was too OP and did a stealth nerf on it in the contents of our latest patch.

We've already thrown a brick through their window wrapped with a note that says "MAKE IT BIGGER AGAIN", but I can't say if or when it could be reverted to its original state.

and what about the dragon? its smaller then the one in the video.. i kinda wanted it because its big :(
  • Derius - Eyrda
    Derius - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011

the whole reason people bought the mount was because of its huge size i think you guys should give people back their money
  • joeypizza
    joeypizza Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I loved my Big Penguin i want it back too so big as it was
    and btw they fixed the size but he still got no swimming animation !
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    the whole reason people bought the mount was because of its huge size i think you guys should give people back their money

and i think you should read through the ToS.
  • tiboi
    tiboi Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    it's fair to request for refund, but since it's a tradable mount I think it will be hard for PWE to track back those who originally purchased the mount through boutique and used them or those who bought from AH with gold which it's a different story...
  • Melara - Storm Legion
    Melara - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    tiboi wrote: »
    it's fair to request for refund, but since it's a tradable mount I think it will be hard for PWE to track back those who originally purchased the mount through boutique and used them or those who bought from AH with gold which it's a different story...

Not really. Whoever bought the mount with leaves and sold it on AH got their payday when they sold the mount. It'd be stupid to expect an actual cash refund to our credit cards, thanks to the TOS and the "Zen is non-refundable" clause, but I don't think a "submit a ticket with proof that you NPCed a bound Derpy mount for 800 leaves back" would be unreasonable.

Not holding my breath on a fix OR a credit, but it would be nice. The penguin looks so crappy now that it's sitting in my safe so I don't rageNPC it. It really looks terrible small, and if the complaint is huge mounts, why aren't the Stoneman rhinos the size of chihuahuas yet? I know the GMs here have no control over what China sends in regards to patches, but we did buy and pay for a GIANT penguin mount. It was advertised as such.
    I change my talent trees so much I need a <Chronically Indecisive> title! Still a WolfPack girl at <3, even though they never let me in the Top 5!
  • Goomz - Eyrda
    edited December 2011

Thanks for letting us known whats been done about the situation. :D
  • thevalous
    thevalous Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I spent 800 Leaves on this Monster HUGE Penguin mount because I towered over everyone and it was the greatest thing since slice bread. (yes I'm upselling the mount I know) But WTF, now it's magically smaller than a horse? I don't understand this. I do NOT want this mount anymore. It looks ****, nothing is impressive and unique about this anymore. I demand a refund. of 800 Leaves.