Fermirotic - Storm Legion Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    atleast you got a message

I put in a ticket 2 weeks ago now
  • Katytu - Lionheart
    Katytu - Lionheart Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ....still no response/reward.

i was surfing the web yesterday and found the Chinese PW website. i found it to be quite interesting. Do you think it is worth hammering their websites support email address which i found under their contact details.

i enjoy this game - just find the attitude toward the players a bit disconcerting.
  • Katytu - Lionheart
    edited October 2011
    Just got a reply from my second ticket - still no joy and no explanatation.

I have resubmitted my ticket...
  • macdaddyd
    macdaddyd Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I received the same response that you did denloq.............total bs! I did all of the listed requirements, plus was logged on for more the 40 hours. Thanks for nothing PW:mad:
  • Katytu - Lionheart
    edited October 2011
    FIRST TICKET
    Hi
    Both my toons XXXXX and XXXXX completed all necessary requirements to qualify for the full set of rewards for ur log in fall event and as yet have not received them. My husbands mage 'XXXX' has not received his either.
    pls help
    cheers
    Kate

PWI RESPONSE
    Dear xxxxxx
    Action: A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Hello Kate! Unfortunately your characters XXXX and XXXXX did not qualify for the Fall Log-In Event rewards.

Please let us know if you have any further questions of concerns!

SECOND TICKET
    i don't understand - i took great pains to comply with the log in requirements.
    Both toons were logged in for well over 40 hours each.
    XXXXX did 3 gods trials and 3 glistening lowlands
    XXXXX did 4 gods trials and 2 glistening lowlands.
    i went to great pains to participate - i even ignored Aions free reativation event to participate in Forsaken Worlds login event (which coincidently shared the same time period?)

SECOND RESPONSE
    Dear xxxxx
    Action: A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, the character, katytu, did not meet the necessary event participation requirements.

We apologize for the situation and encourage you to participate again in another future event.

Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your time in game.

THIRD TICKET
    Can you please explain how you arrived at this solution.

Both my characters DID meet the necessary log in event participation requirements.

According to the forums this seems to be an ongoing issue with many players.

Kate
  • lxlqlxl
    lxlqlxl Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Still no response to my ticket nor any of my rewards.

I thought tickets were supposed to be processed in the order they were received?.. Because from what I have seen of people posting dates and times all these people who have got a response back or their reward made their ticket AFTER mine......

That's partially why I keep asking people who received a response what day did they submit theirs.

Trying to figure out their priority. The one guy before you said they keep trying to charge him so.. This would lead one to believe he cs's and he was given a higher priority. I actually don't mind that to an extent. That extent being the responses to tickets is like csers get a 1 day response non csers 2 to 3 days.. I would get that but going on 12 days now is bs.. Still "work in progress" I mean damn they should change that seriously.. Work? lol.. "Ignoring you in progress" is more like it. Having the work in progress makes it seem like some one has actually looked at the ticket and is gathering the data before they message you or do anything to it. Which in this case they mean work in progress is hey we received it and sent you an automated response and will get to it when we damn well please.

FIRST TICKET

PWI RESPONSE

SECOND TICKET

SECOND RESPONSE

THIRD TICKET

Well at least you got 2 responses so far.. I have yet to see a single one.. Like a lot I am sure.. Maybe they just like talking to you? Guessing the name Kate and you being female.. Talking to a girl might be the highlight of their day.
  • liyania
    liyania Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    For those asking about waiting times for tickets.

Finally got a (unsuccessful) response to my ticket. Submitted the day of the announcement from Crab. Took 1-2 days to be routed to queue and 10 days for the solution response.

Hoping the waiting time from reopening it will be shorter.
  • xfenix
    xfenix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    My ticket bore fruit and I got my reward. Thx
  • Fragilefury - Lionheart
    Fragilefury - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    yes, all of you please call pwe. send in tickets, pm a gm, call corporate, and stop making crybaby threads on community forums. handle your customer service issue for this free to play game in private or do us all a favor and quit already.

If PW would take the take the time to address this issue their wouldn't be all these threads.

I don't understand why people get upset over the flood of threads about this issue. There should actually be more until they get a proper response from PWE. This is not a small issue. They failed to give a large amount of their customers the reward they were promised.

If they can't manage to give out the rewards to the people who are eligible for them then quit having events. I mean who here will try to meet the requirements for their next event? Who here would tell their friends come try out this game? I certainly wouldn't recommend this to anyone I know until they clear this issue this up.

It's not about crying and whining. It's about a reasonable expectation that a company should fulfill their promises. The more people who protest their shoddy customer service the better. Eventually they might take notice. If not they will surely loss many exisiting and future customers which means they will lose money. This is a f2p game but the bottom line is they need us to keep their company out of the red. They do make money off us and we deserve a satisfactory response to this issue.

If their customer support employees are overwhelmed then maybe it's a good time for PWE to ask why and how can we fix this problem. It's not the customers fault that forums and support gets flood with complaints about this issue. It is PWE's fault.

A real simple solution to those who are bothered by threads such as these. Quit reading them.
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I've learned since the german easter event to not participate in any events, because there seem to be always problems giving out the rewards afterwards... so this fall event doesn't concern me directly.

But there was a statement from a german Mod, regarding this Event and he stated that all rewards were given out and anyone who has as of yet not recieved anything won't get the fall event rewards at all. According to the mod they can't make out a technical error on their side about this...
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kimfrog
    kimfrog Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm getting a little perturbed with PWE. I ran 5 toons through this event and busted my backside doing so. Needless to say the ONLY toon that got any rewards was the toon that is on the account that cash shops. How very PWE of them.
  • aytaxzia
    aytaxzia Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Same! The only account that got the rewards is the account that cash shops! That is typical PWE isn't it?
  • Redlace - Storm Legion
    Redlace - Storm Legion Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    kimfrog wrote: »
    I'm getting a little perturbed with PWE. I ran 5 toons through this event and busted my backside doing so. Needless to say the ONLY toon that got any rewards was the toon that is on the account that cash shops. How very PWE of them.

Now that smells of bait and switch.
  • ataraxa
    ataraxa Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I submitted two tickets on Oct 8th and got the standard response yesterday. Of course I reopened them and asked for details on how i NOT met the requirements (as i have a detailed written log when each of my two chars did what etc).
  • finalconflict
    finalconflict Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Submitted requist for the Fall event reward.

Response: Hello ***! Unfortunately your character *** did not qualify for the Fall Log-In Event rewards.

Please let us know if you have any further questions of concerns!

Rejected solution, asked why and told them when I did GL and GT and that I was online for 2 days+ (40 hours is a piece of cake)

Response: Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, the character, ***, did not meet the necessary event participation requirements.

We apologize for the situation and encourage you to participate again in another future event.

Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your time in game.

Rejected Sollution. With again what I did, and that so many others did not get it while they deserve it.. So again waiting..

This is going to take a while I asume befor they are handing out all the rewards
  • IceyHeart - Eyrda
    IceyHeart - Eyrda Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    yep, got my response finally, too
    guess what?????????????
    yep, my char did not meet the necessary requirements :)))))

BS. Ticket re-opened.

It is sad, but your luck mostly depends on the person who is assigned to your ticket. I had very fast responses, which were actually helpful, but I've also had those that took 2 weeks and were simply copy 'n' paste BS responses...

:rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hey everyone, time for an update.

We've been trying a few things behind the scenes (as some may have noticed) to get everyone their items. Personally speaking, I'm beginning to think the issue stems directly from the event requirements themselves. One thing we've learned is that in order to receive "credit" on the tracking side for an instance like God's Trial, you can neither be dead at the time of the boss' defeat, or too far away from it when it dies. Same goes for Glistening Lowland.

I'm pretty sure at least some of the issues I've been forwarding are because of this whole proximity thing. It could very well be something else, but it's my #1 theory. Anyways, here's what I want everyone experiencing issues to do moving forward.

I want you to send me a PM with the following information:

Account name:
    Character name(s) you participated in the event with:
    Tier of reward you believe you earned:

I want to get a good amount of this info so that I can cross reference our logs for this event. Moving forward, future events will most likely avoid similar requirements that involve killing bosses in large numbers like this. I apologize for the difficulty many of you are having, and hope it hasn't ruined your willingness to participate in future events.

Edit: I will be taking PM's from people about this up until end of day Friday. If you have an issue with this event until then, feel free to PM me the information.
  • Redlace - Storm Legion
    edited October 2011
    too late, I already sent a request for investigation to the Attorney General here. I thnk he may be able to do better than PM'ing anyone in this game.

I mean, if it takes 8 working days to get a customer support answer that just calls you a liar, I don't think sending a PM will do any good.
  • Orissa - Illyfue
    Orissa - Illyfue Posts: 496 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I've send a ticket right at giveaway day, got all of the rewards 2-3 days ago with no response, so I've closed the ticket

I'm not surprised they have problems to send all of the rewards. If you participate on 4-5 chars, it's just sick...
  • ocili
    ocili Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Sent pm to you crabclaw.
  • seerstil
    seerstil Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    oh great like that was high on my list, to make a not of everyone else in the instance just incase no one believed i did it.

as for been within spitting distance of the boss at its death, sounds a bit like a cop out to me :(

anything thing else we can try if we cant remember who we was in the instance with?

just out of interest i got a post time of 9.52 am here should live chat be open yet?
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    seerstil wrote: »
    oh great like that was high on my list, to make a not of everyone else in the instance just incase no one believed i did it.

as for been within spitting distance of the boss at its death, sounds a bit like a cop out to me :(

anything thing else we can try if we cant remember who we was in the instance with?

just out of interest i got a post time of 9.52 am here should live chat be open yet?

Live Chat is down, they are all answering tickets..I know I just posted this info yesterday
    Live chat has been offline because Reps have been busy in game and with tickets (my best guess based on the data I have in Tech Support).
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • seerstil
    edited October 2011
    ok sry bout that, for future ref, and because the time difference baffles me big style :) should it be open at this time :)
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ok sry bout that, for future ref, and because the time difference baffles me big style :) should it be open at this time :)

yeah if it was up and running it would be up by now
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Redlace - Storm Legion
    edited October 2011

heh, the event ended almost 3 weeks ago, and now they want the names of the other 5 characters in each of the 5 instances you went to.

I don't even remember the names of the people I did an instance with this morning, much less 25 names from 3 weeks ago. I have screens, but there's no names on them because I opt not to show them.

And, that should be in their logs anyhow. If not, why should we have to supply information that their server can't even verify? We'd just be called liars again.

Sorry Crab, but this whole sordid affair was handled like a tea party wearing boxing gloves.
  • Katytu - Lionheart
    edited October 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Hey everyone, time for an update.

I want you to send me a PM with the following information:

Account name:
    Character name(s) you participated in the event with:
    Tier of reward you believe .

sent pm with these details to you crabclaw
  • AmarisSteampnk - Lionheart
    AmarisSteampnk - Lionheart Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    too late, I already sent a request for investigation to the Attorney General here. I thnk he may be able to do better than PM'ing anyone in this game.

I mean, if it takes 8 working days to get a customer support answer that just calls you a liar, I don't think sending a PM will do any good.

I'm sorry, but this is so ridiculous that I have to call BS. I'm sure the Attorney General has much more important things to deal with than this issue. Y'know... like murders, ****, child abductions. If you did send a request, I doubt it'll make it past their mail sorting.

If you really want to go get a lawyer over free rewards a Free-To-Play game that has broken no laws and has provided an explanation and is willing to help fix things... your best bet is probably someone who has an add on the side of a bus. They might be desperate enough to take the case.

But you'll probably lose and end up paying them WAY more than you've ever spent In-Game.
  • seerstil
    edited October 2011
    yeah if it was up and running it would be up by now

thx for info, right its back to the un-ending deaths in Dark Souls for me :)
  • Katytu - Lionheart
    edited October 2011
    I'm sorry, but this is so ridiculous that I have to call BS. I'm sure the Attorney General has much more important things to deal with than this issue. Y'know... like murders, ****, child abductions. If you did send a request, I doubt it'll make it past their mail sorting.

If you really want to go get a lawyer over free rewards a Free-To-Play game that has broken no laws and has provided an explanation and is willing to help fix things... your best bet is probably someone who has an add on the side of a bus. They might be desperate enough to take the case.

But you'll probably lose and end up paying them WAY more than you've ever spent In-Game.

FYI
    False or misleading advertising is illegal, whether the product is free or encumbered
  • Redlace - Storm Legion
    edited October 2011
    I'm sorry, but this is so ridiculous that I have to call BS. I'm sure the Attorney General has much more important things to deal with than this issue. .

Ask AOL what happened when 250-300 people complained to the AG office over a 1 year period.

I'll help you out. They paid a 1.5 million dollar fine, had to reimburse millions of customers and basicly went from the number one ISP to a web page portal in two years time.

False/misleading advertising and bad customer support is EXACTLY what the AG office is for.
This discussion has been closed.