Fall Event Awards

Comments

• leohatake
    leohatake Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I got my rewards on both my chars today. Good luck everyone:p

Couple days ago,i got a reply for my ticket said im not qualified. But today i got mine. Weird but glad tht finally i got it. Hope other will get their too. Good Luck
  • lxlqlxl
    lxlqlxl Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    leohatake wrote: »
    Couple days ago,i got a reply for my ticket said im not qualified. But today i got mine. Weird but glad tht finally i got it. Hope other will get their too. Good Luck

When did you put your ticket in? I did mine on october 7th. Still "Work In Progress"
  • seerstil
    seerstil Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    just received reply to my ticket on this problem, saying i did not achieve the requirements needed. Sadly i know without doubt i completed the full 40 hours online and the required amount of instances needed.

It looks like they have no intention of fulfilling their side of this event.

They have taken us all for a ride.
  • leohatake
    leohatake Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    lxlqlxl wrote: »
    When did you put your ticket in? I did mine on october 7th. Still "Work In Progress"

I sent ticket on oct 8th. 3 of it :D (yes 3 ticket for 1 char :p). Got replied on 1 ticket saying im not qualified then i reopened the ticket.
  • haiden55
    haiden55 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I had submitted a ticket a few weeks back and they replied I did not do the requirements. Last night though I got all 3 rewards. I never reopened a ticket I was just going to give up on it. Very odd but welcome surprise.
  • seerstil
    edited October 2011
    getting no response from live chat. starting to look like it is tough **** basically :(

all their efforts going to new update i guess hoping we all give in about fall rewards
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    seerstil wrote: »
    getting no response from live chat. starting to look like it is tough **** basically :(

all their efforts going to new update i guess hoping we all give in about fall rewards

Live Chat isn't even up and running at this time, only 7am where they are
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • seerstil
    edited October 2011
    Live Chat isn't even up and running at this time, only 7am where they are

in that case i am sorry, gets me every time that one :(
  • Cat - Storm Legion
    Cat - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Still no reply on my tickets :( Maybe Ill just go check my alts and see if I have any surprises on them.

**UPDATE: nope nothing on my alts still.. Ticket was submitted:

10/7/2011 10:37 AM PDT
  • maxonie
    maxonie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I must admit i am surprised, I got the rewards today on both the chars in the family that missed.
    And i heard that they that didnt putted up a ticket didnt recive any items.

Thanks for the start of functioning. It was about time.
    But better late then ever :)
  • ragdoll45
    ragdoll45 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Just got a reply on a ticket sent on 10/7 - telling me I didn't qualify. I basically told them AGAIN that I did the required GT/GL's and over 40 hours online, and that their solution was inaccurate and unaaceptable. Not going to standby while some fool at a PC copy and pastes answers because he/she is too damn lazy to actually look at the logs.

That ticket will be re-opened until those rewards are received, no matter how long it takes. After 30 days, all the ticket screenshots will be turned over to someone who can actually do something, and that' not PWE.

You'd think that with their stock falling continuously for two years, they'd be doing everything possible to keep customers - rather than accusing them of lying , or not even acknowledging customer support tickets for weeks and months .
  • seerstil
    edited October 2011
    still no luck on live chat, must be open by now
  • RenAoyaka - Illyfue
    RenAoyaka - Illyfue Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Just got my 2. reply:
    "Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, the character, RenAoyaka, did not meet the necessary event participation requirements.
    We apologize for the situation and encourage you to participate again in another future event.
    Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your time in game."

I asked this: Why did i not qualify for this reward? What was the problem?

I just wondering, if i reject without text, what will be the next copypasta reply from support:D
  • LittleHotness - Storm Legion
    LittleHotness - Storm Legion Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I got the same reply from 2 accounts and made a lengthily denial to there responses ....
  • seerstil
    edited October 2011
    live chat must be closed for the day, still no1 there

lol i give in finally found open hours times, this time they on their lunch. 90 minutes, damn wish i got that long at work for lunch.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    seerstil wrote: »
    live chat must be closed for the day, still no1 there

lol i give in finally found open hours times, this time they on their lunch. 90 minutes, damn wish i got that long at work for lunch.

Foud out from the JD forums that Live Support is actualy down for right now
    Live chat has been offline because Reps have been busy in game and with tickets (my best guess based on the data I have in Tech Support).
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • xedy
    xedy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Today I got this auto reply "your character ... doesn't qualify".

And that's afer sending a tiket with SS with completed instance runs.

This is geting preaty stupid. Do they read the tickets at all?
  • ragdoll45
    ragdoll45 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    90 minutes? They should fire every last one of them with a backlog of 10 days in tickets on their hands.
  • lxlqlxl
    edited October 2011
    Foud out from the JD forums that Live Support is actualy down for right now

So they or who ever runs the site is slacking on the job. They should at least put up a notice that it is down.. Like Live Chat Support(down for the foreseeable future check back later)..

Oh yeah that's right they can't even give a time frame when tickets will be read or looked at or closed.. If they can't do that one part of their job correctly I guess keeping the notifications of their own services up to date is too much to ask.

So far I would guess their actual time frame is at min 1 week.. To 2+ weeks.. Day 11 here and still nada.
    ragdoll45 wrote: »
    90 minutes? They should fire every last one of them with a backlog of 10 days in tickets on their hands.

Depends I guess. If they are paid to do this. Then yeah... I heard boss tell some one a long time ago.. If you don't want to do the job.. I can find some one who does.

And especially in this economy right now you can't get too comfy.. If I actually had a 90 minute lunch break as standard. Id probably do 45 at most and spend the rest catching up on my actual work showing that I gave a damn and wanted to at least keep the job.

The only way I can see this being well.. They get paid and still have this poor of a job performance is if they get paid at or below min wage and have tons of stress involved with it. That and poor managers over them. Frankly if that is their business model they chose the wrong one.

I looked on the pwe site where they are looking for people.. Most of their jobs you need a college degree in something specific to even be qualified for the job. If this is the case for who is handling the tickets right now? Maybe just maybe the school system is now just absolute bs at this point.. Or they got their degree from a crackerjack box or something. Seriously if this is the standard college grads are setting it's pretty bad.

If the people handling the tickets are volunteering which I doubt then... This is something to be expected. Well even volunteers would take it more seriously I would suspect.
  • Infralight - Storm Legion
    Infralight - Storm Legion Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    xedy wrote: »
    Today I got this auto reply "your character ... doesn't qualify".

And that's afer sending a tiket with SS with completed instance runs.

This is geting preaty stupid. Do they read the tickets at all?

Wow... just got the same reply today and was about to send them the SS of my GT runs but it seems like it won't change much...

At this point, I am getting pretty annoyed with all this and I think I will just have to keep reopening the ticket until they give me the reward they owe me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

''There is no wrath above the wrath of a woman''
  • lxlqlxl
    edited October 2011
    Wow... just got the same reply today and was about to send them the SS of my GT runs but it seems like it won't change much...

At this point, I am getting pretty annoyed with all this and I think I will just have to keep reopening the ticket until they give me the reward they owe me...

When did you open the ticket? I wish people would say to give others a good idea on when they may get theirs read or responded to..

Right now I have pretty much quit the game.. All I do now is afk level and check the mail icon for new mail. That and checking the status of the ticket. If i get my reward finally I will go back to playing. Then if this happens again in the future I don't think I will be playing this game after that.

And every forum every place that talks about this game I will be sure to warn against it.
  • Xao - Storm Legion
    Xao - Storm Legion Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I submitted a ticket also, they gave me the blanket response of "sry, ur char didnt meet the req" I tryed screenshots..... askin what part they claim i didnt do....... and even went as far as to go off on them to the point i could have possibly be banned but..... even tho i was one of the lucky ones to get responses to my ticket, after 3 times refuseing the solution they always keep giving the exact same answer and wont go into any specifics.... i took me 2-5 days inbetween answers.... this isn't the 1st time they have screwed me tho, to this day i have a glitched char that they refuse to help fix other than just sayin " we submitted the info to the right ppl" and they even go asfar as to keep tryin to charge my credit card without me submittin the info...... this company is goin down hill fast.... i liked the games but, can't put up with this.... if it gets fixed great but if not.... i'm done only kept around for my friends atm....
    edited October 2011
    I opened the ticket the day they announced that the rewards had all been sent and I just got a first reply today. So it will probably take another 2 weeks before they answer my ticket again o_O

I still can't believe that even with the ScreenShots they won't give the rewards... By now, with all the tickets they got for this, shouldn't they realize that something went wrong and that the automated message they are sending is just making us mad? *sigh*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cat - Storm Legion
    Cat - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Still no response to my ticket nor any of my rewards.

I thought tickets were supposed to be processed in the order they were received?.. Because from what I have seen of people posting dates and times all these people who have got a response back or their reward made their ticket AFTER mine......
  • Redlace - Storm Legion
    Redlace - Storm Legion Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Just re-submit the tickets over and over and over again. They're probably so far behind now that they HAVE to just give a no-view, copy/paste answer to try to close the tickets as fast as possible. Migt be related to ISO 9001 certification. I still have tickets from 10/7 that are unanswered. And BTW, they DON'T take them in order. A ticket I sent in on 10/12 from a different account was already answered (and I of course I had to re-submit) before the tickets from 10/7.

Apparently, what they say and what they do are two opposite things.

Keep submitting them, don't let them call you liars and get away with it. Eventually this news will reach more and more potential customers and investors - and that 52 week stock decline may become a permanent trend.
    edited October 2011
    And BTW, they DON'T take them in order. A ticket I sent in on 10/12 from a different account was already answered (and I of course I had to re-submit) before the tickets from 10/7.

Apparently, what they say and what they do are two opposite things.

No they don't answer them in order at all. Same thing with me, submited a ticket for my BF's account 3 days after I submitted mine and he got an answer 2 days BEFORE me.... so yeah....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cheg - Storm Legion
    Cheg - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    What is this "respond to a ticket" you speak of? I think mine has just been straight up deleted.
  • Redlace - Storm Legion
    Redlace - Storm Legion Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    When your ticket is replied to they suggest a "solution". The most common here would be that "you didn't qualify".

You have the option of accepting the solution (which closes the ticket), or not accepting, which re-submits the ticket with your added information or text (if you chose to add to the original ticket).

If your ticket was closed without any reply at all, that's just total ignorance on their part. Make sure you screen shot all tickets. If you have to start a new ticket because they closed one without responding, include an upload of the old ticket's screen shot.

You should be keeping screen shots of all tickets and correspondence on any game, or any online vendor for that matter. Especially with 10-11 day old tickets at this point.

Additionally, they don't seem to be sending all emails when tickets are answered as well. So check the support link at least daily.

If they close a ticket without responding and you didn't take a screen shot, then they can claim the ticket never existed. Protect yourself. Keep all emails in a separate folder so you can retrieve them easily when needed.
  • Cheg - Storm Legion
    Cheg - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Oh, thank you.

I will now edit my previous post with <sarcasm> tags.
  • denloq1
    denloq1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, your character, did not meet the necessary event participation requirements:

We apologize for the situation and encourage you to participate again in another future event.

Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your time in game.

-PWE Customer Service

this is the message i got from support i know i logged more than 40 hours and did all the required gods trials and glistening low lands
This discussion has been closed.