Fall Event Awards

Comments

• pwforumer
    pwforumer Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I never got any rewards for this event, my chars logged on for 40+ hrs and 6 GT's...

Also my chars never got any rewards for the event before that (the reward was supposed to be a flare gem box), even though I've fulfilled the conditions.
  • SunnyS - Eyrda
    SunnyS - Eyrda Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It's been a week on both my char's tickets. No answer other than automated msg. :mad:
  • SkullKeeperX - Storm Legion
    SkullKeeperX - Storm Legion Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hey is an idea for PWI. Instead of having mass amount of games and having problems with what seems to be all of them, why not try and have fewer games or at least ummm maybe upgrade your systems. You can simply keep running all of these games like you are because its just pathetic. I am sure you are making loads of money on each game and now maybe instead of adding more games, 1. fix the problems with your existing games, 2. Upgrade your 1990's servers and systems or i am guessing your running them all off the same server/s. 3. take a little time with your customers, you know the ones that make your living, and maybe just maybe you might have a bigger population of players and the amount of people would stay.

Just my little rant and 2 cents
  • Fermirotic - Storm Legion
    Fermirotic - Storm Legion Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Have had a ticket in since they were handed out to my friend and i did not get any

Still waiting but am also losing my patience
  • Katytu - Lionheart
    Katytu - Lionheart Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I have two characters on lionheart who both completed well over the required 40 log in hours as well as doing 6 gt/gl combos. My ticket received a response that said neither character qualified for rewards. That is complete rubbish. I have resubmitted my ticket.

I'm wondering if these events constitute false advertising when the game organisers dont follow through with the rewards? False or misleading advertising is actually a criminal offense in Australia.

...and is it merely coincidence that this log in fall event shared the same dates as Aions free reactivation period.

So annoying - apart from this very much enjoying the game

...does anyone have a contact for the head of this organisation - lets contact them direct
  • Dominick - Storm Legion
    Dominick - Storm Legion Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ...does anyone have a contact for the head of this organisation - lets contact them direct

yes, all of you please call pwe. send in tickets, pm a gm, call corporate, and stop making crybaby threads on community forums. handle your customer service issue for this free to play game in private or do us all a favor and quit already.
  • catonda
    catonda Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Maybe it's time to take our complaints to PWE's Facebook pages,and if that upsets certain trolls even more,so much the better
  • genericweirdo
    genericweirdo Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    yes, all of you please call pwe. send in tickets, pm a gm, call corporate, and stop making crybaby threads on community forums. handle your customer service issue for this free to play game in private or do us all a favor and quit already.

No one's forcing you to click the threads or read through the posts, but you saw this thread and clicked it anyways out of your own free will and volition. So as far as I can tell, you're the only one here that's actually complaining for the sake of complaining.

With that said, I actually got a response from customer support. They said my character didn't qualify for the event, which is BS.
  • Katytu - Lionheart
    edited October 2011
    reticket
  • seerstil
    seerstil Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    work in progress on my ticket, just gotta wait see what the out come is.

even though i did everything needed for the rewards it still looks like i might be out of look, judging from some of the comments posted here, but will wait to see.

you never know :-)
  • grozzox1983
    grozzox1983 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I got a reply yesterday...

What is the exact name of the item you are looking for? What event is this in reference to?

-PWE Customer Service

Will have to wait another 10days or so for a reply... I've seen stupid before, but this is beyond that... poor customer service at its best...
  • Cat - Storm Legion
    Cat - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011

What is the exact name of the item you are looking for? What event is this in reference to?

-PWE Customer Service

Will have to wait another 10days or so for a reply... I've seen stupid before, but this is beyond that... poor customer service at its best...

Ouch... Got to love those automated responses. I am guessing you did say in your ticket it was for the Fall Login event right?

I still havent got an answer to my ticket yet, I submitted my ticket like 15 min after crab made the announcement they were done mailing them too.. sigh...
  • Redlace - Storm Legion
    Redlace - Storm Legion Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2011

-PWE Customer Service

just lmao - It almost seems like they're acting as if this fiasco never happened, and makes it loook like they're trying to frustrate everyone into giving up their attempts to get their earned rewards.

Maybe they have Peggy working for them
  • grozzox1983
    grozzox1983 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ouch... Got to love those automated responses. I am guessing you did say in your ticket it was for the Fall Login event right?

I still havent got an answer to my ticket yet, I submitted my ticket like 15 min after crab made the announcement they were done mailing them too.. sigh...

Yeah I did, trying to write back and keeping it civil after that is not an easy thing to do =/
  • Grombrindal - Storm Legion
    Grombrindal - Storm Legion Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Ummm ..maybe instead of being a **** you can maybe be quiet ?? Just a thought...
  • lxlqlxl
    lxlqlxl Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yeah I did, trying to write back and keeping it civil after that is not an easy thing to do =/

Keeping civil in the face of ignorance is very hard to do.. I would have probably replied something like.. Did you even read my ticket? Have you played the game or know anything about the fall reward event? Please go back to your job and do the following

1. Read about the fall event and its qualifications.
    2. Play the game for a few days or a week. Get familiarized with it.
    3.. Read my ticket.
    4.. Check server logs to see that I qualified.
    5.. Punch a few keys into your keyboard and send me my event rewards please.

If you do step 2 you will do yourself and others a huge service and help cut down some time on responding to tickets regarding this game.. Otherwise it's like you providing a synopsis to a movie you have never seen nor heard about.

I thank you for taking the time to read my ticket and I hope to hear back from you within a weeks time with a non automated / copy paste message about this issue and any thing related to it. If you need any additional information please feel free to ask.

Then possibly something like.. I check my ticket daily. I wish the same could be said on the support side. But that might be pushing it a bit to the non civil side.

Edit..

Forgot one thing. I am 10 days or so and counting. Still "work in progress"
    Date Created
    10/7/2011 1:26 PM PDT

Well 10 days at 1:26PM PDT.. But I honestly doubt I will receive a response by then.
  • Katytu - Lionheart
    edited October 2011
    ...tickets dont seem to be working and the game organisers don't seem too fussed about their promotions actually being valid competitions.
    This is immoral and illegal.

Might be better to email your complaints to games.on.net or pc gamer magazine - see if the media can get some answers.

Just a thought
  • Dominick - Storm Legion
    Dominick - Storm Legion Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    This is immoral and illegal.

Might be better to email your complaints to games.on.net or pc gamer magazine - see if the media can get some answers.

Just a thought

roflz. lemme know how that turns out for ya when you tell them you didn't get your free virtual items from a free event in a free to play game.
  • Grombrindal - Storm Legion
    Grombrindal - Storm Legion Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    To all that didn't get what they earned..just keep replying to post..Don't Let It die!!!
  • Katytu - Lionheart
    edited October 2011
    roflz. lemme know how that turns out for ya when you tell them you didn't get your free virtual items from a free event in a free to play game.

..and your point is.

False or misleading advertising is illegal - whether the product is free or encumbered.

just sayin
  • xfenix
    xfenix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ..and your point is.

False or misleading advertising is illegal - whether the product is free or encumbered.

just sayin
    Now thats a perfect line for my next ticket, provided "work in progress" ever ends on the current one.
  • Abstina - Lionheart
    Abstina - Lionheart Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    xfenix wrote: »
    Now thats a perfect line for my next ticket, provided "work in progress" ever ends on the current one.

thats assuming you dont go right from Work in Progress to Closed with another copy past answer. If you even get that.
  • seerstil
    seerstil Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    still at work in progress here, i live in hope :)

you never know :)
  • catonda
    edited October 2011
    Mine is still in progress too,I haven't given up all hope,but the fact that no one has posted saying they got theirs makes me pessimistic
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    catonda wrote: »
    Mine is still in progress too,I haven't given up all hope,but the fact that no one has posted saying they got theirs makes me pessimistic

someone posted in a different thread about this exact thing that they got their reward today

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=278101
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Katytu - Lionheart
    edited October 2011
    i have resubmitted my ticket a few days ago - not heard anything yet.
  • catonda
    edited October 2011
    I vsaw the post Nyxa refers too,I have my doubts it's anything more than a troll,but I hope it's true,we will see
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    catonda wrote: »
    I vsaw the post Nyxa refers too,I have my doubts it's anything more than a troll,but I hope it's true,we will see

I hope it's true also
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • catonda
    edited October 2011
    Thank you Nyxa,I know you have taken a lot of heat for things that you have no control over,you do good work,and thank you for the support
  • Tinkerbells - Eyrda
    Tinkerbells - Eyrda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I got my rewards on both my chars today. Good luck everyone:p
This discussion has been closed.