Arrow Icon On EXP Bar?

ChainOfFlowers - Lionheart
ChainOfFlowers - Lionheart Posts: 45 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Beginner's Guide
What is the little "down arrow" icon on the exp bar? It always seems to be ahead of my current exp level.

Thanks!

FW-expbar-arrow.png
Post edited by ChainOfFlowers - Lionheart on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Julia_VII - Storm Legion
    Julia_VII - Storm Legion Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    When you are leveling up, a very tiny message pops up when you "catch up" with the arrow for the first time. I only noticed it on my 14th alternative character. (alt GL ftw)

I don't remember the exact message, but every time you catch up with the arrow, your health, mana, and soulforce gets restored completely. It also makes that distinct sound, usually heard at fissure instances at lower levels. When you hear it, you will notice your hp/mana/soulforce is full once again.
  • ChainOfFlowers - Lionheart
    ChainOfFlowers - Lionheart Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    When you are leveling up, a very tiny message pops up when you "catch up" with the arrow for the first time. I only noticed it on my 14th alternative character. (alt GL ftw)

I don't remember the exact message, but every time you catch up with the arrow, your health, mana, and soulforce gets restored completely. It also makes that distinct sound, usually heard at fissure instances at lower levels. When you hear it, you will notice your hp/mana/soulforce is full once again.

ah! i think i have seen that happen before (my hp/mana/soulforce was restored)!

thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]