Fall Event Awards

Sureva - Storm Legion
Sureva - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
I have been very patient and havent complained about the fact I have no rewards yet even when I did my 5 GL/GTs and 40+ login hours, but **** that.

Where are my rewards PWE? I love this game but god damnit is this upsetting. I made a point to do this event and expected to get my rewards when the time came.

So what now? Will I EVER get them?
Post edited by Sureva - Storm Legion on

Comments

• Cat - Storm Legion
    Cat - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Probably Not, has anyone even got a response to their tickets yet?

You would think if they were working on them at least someone would have posted that their ticket got answered at least..
  • Sureva - Storm Legion
    edited October 2011
    Ive only read of people spamming so much they finally got their rewards, not sure if I would go that far.
  • catonda
    catonda Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I posted my ticket soon as they announced all rewards have been handed out,still haven't heard a thing back.
  • seerstil
    seerstil Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Can we have an official update on the progress of these rewards pls

I like many have yet to receive the rewards from this event, but if you can keep is in the loop it would help.

Thx.
  • Abstina - Lionheart
    Abstina - Lionheart Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    just to update. Finally got my ticket reply, said I didnt quality, however I know without a doubt I logged in for 2 12 hour afk sessions where I tracked the hours. did 4 GT's and one GL at least. So there is Zero chance I didnt qualify for at least some reward. I requested some more info on just what it says I didn't do. Cause it really doesn't make sense based on what the post about the Requirments said.
  • imthewinner
    imthewinner Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Same here, i was 40+ hours online, did 4x Gt and 2x Gl, got nothing, I wrote a ticket, but It`s still not answered... I still hope for my blue pet...
  • CuteNDeadly - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadly - Storm Legion Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    there are already a billion threads just like this one, why would we need yet another one?
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=39960421002&dateline=1342799016[/SIGPIC]
    ☆ CuteNDeadly | lvl80 | Assassin | Edge/Dark | Paradise ☆
  • Abstina - Lionheart
    Abstina - Lionheart Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    At this point I'd settle for knowing -why- it says i didnt complete what was needed when I logged in more than I needed -.-; Even if I miss calculated my time, I know I was on at least 30 hours ><
  • wildbull
    wildbull Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The Official response has been posted on the MAIN GAME Website

You know, The Official Website

IE: go to TOP of Forums page >

All Games

Forsaken World

try reading there someplace

try here?? http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=276081

Or someone will give you a *virtual Smack * and say * SEARCH is your friend * or actually post the LINK to the post

Basically If you DID NOT get your reward and you think you are entitled you have to send a ticket cause ALL REWARDS have been issued as per the Official game logs
  • Locomondo - Eyrda
    Locomondo - Eyrda Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Did anyone at all get a positive reply for the Fall Log event in his/her ticket? I mean if u got a reply, did they give u the rewards or did they reply back with "You were not qualified for the rewards"? Seen a lot of people in forums posting that they got that reply so since i didn't get a reply yet I'm checking whether i should look forward to a reply or just ignore the fact that i send a ticket 1 week ago:/
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ~merged threads, there is no need for there to be multi threads about this~
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • lxlqlxl
    lxlqlxl Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    catonda wrote: »
    I posted my ticket soon as they announced all rewards have been handed out,still haven't heard a thing back.

Same... Other than "Work in progress"

just to update. Finally got my ticket reply, said I didnt quality, however I know without a doubt I logged in for 2 12 hour afk sessions where I tracked the hours. did 4 GT's and one GL at least. So there is Zero chance I didnt qualify for at least some reward. I requested some more info on just what it says I didn't do. Cause it really doesn't make sense based on what the post about the Requirments said.

When did you submit your ticket? I am almost a week in and nada? Did you submit before the 7th or after? Just curious.

there are already a billion threads just like this one, why would we need yet another one?

Umm isn't it obvious? There is literally jack **** being done about it. Nothing being done = more posts. More closed threads = more posts. No place to vent = more posts.. No info from any one that has the power to do anything in this matter = more posts.
    wildbull wrote: »
    The Official response has been posted on the MAIN GAME Website

You know, The Official Website

IE: go to TOP of Forums page >

All Games

Forsaken World

try reading there someplace

try here?? http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=276081

Or someone will give you a *virtual Smack * and say * SEARCH is your friend * or actually post the LINK to the post

Basically If you DID NOT get your reward and you think you are entitled you have to send a ticket cause ALL REWARDS have been issued as per the Official game logs

Or.... Maybe just maybe you need to sharpen your comprehension skills.. No one said that the rewards were still being handed out and not to send tickets in.... We did as told and sent in tickets and nada. This post has absolutely nothing to do with what you are saying. We are talking about the ticket process and how long it has taken to get a ticket resolved and the few people that have said they were not qualified. I have yet to hear on mine so far but when I do... Good or bad I will post back here if it isn't closed by that time. Or make a new thread saying hey good news I got mine.. Or I was yet one of those who finally got a response and didn't get it. This is way more info than any one with any power in the game has done. If nothing else its blatantly ignoring the player base of this game. All this and yet no official response other than hey.... send in a ticket..

I honestly think the ticket guy is a single person that handles maybe 10 a day if that and half asses it to boot. Probably got stiffed with other games as well and was told that this issue is not a priority.. Stick to the better games or other issues and slow ball this one until people just give up out of frustration.. But hey if I am wrong please in masse feel free to post back here saying you didn't get your reward you filled out an informative ticket and you...... got your reward and or a response in less than a weeks time.

~merged threads, there is no need for there to be multi threads about this~

Thank you... For merging them instead of closing them.. I and I am sure quite a few people appreciate this humble gesture.

Now if only we can get some official responses from those that be about slow balling the ticket process. The least they could do is give us an estimate on the length of time this games ticket process will last. Other games issues like this get resolved in a day or 2 tops.. But this is honestly the longest I have ever had to wait on any issue getting a response must less resolved.

And no I know you are not in a position to give an official response. This is aimed at those who know the actual process and or the people/person working the tickets. I am sure they know the volume of tickets on this matter and how many are getting resolved on average per day which would give an estimate on the length of time all tickets will get resolved.. Lets say 2 weeks. Then say if your ticket still isn't answered by x day then please submit another or rage in the forums or w/e and let us know because obviously the system is flawed and we need that extra nudge to take notice.
  • Rhap - Eyrda
    Rhap - Eyrda Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    lol there is like ten thousand threads just like this one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    sig thanks to OnlyDolly!
  • Redlace - Storm Legion
    Redlace - Storm Legion Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Thats because there were probably ten thousand people who didn't get their rewards, and maybe 100 that did.
  • RenAoyaka - Illyfue
    RenAoyaka - Illyfue Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    No need to worry, everybody will receive his
    "Hello! Unfortunately your character Iwantmyreward did not qualify for the Fall Log-In Event rewards"
    letter. sooner or later;)
  • wildbull
    wildbull Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    like i said,, PWE has said ALL REWARDS have been Issued !!

Like i said, send in a TICKET!! and refer the Ticket to your last response LOL
    You can send in a ticket about a ticket, but, as they handle the tickets in order they were recieved, your ticket is at the bottom of the pile, but might have moved up to the middle

Ever look at the RETURN DESK in WalMart after Xmas,,, Thats what PWE Ticket office looks like X 5,000

FYI,, My post was basically a COMPLAINT , RANT, VENT on Forums about 20 new threads a day complaining * I did not get my reward* from lil spoiled children who need to learn they are not the only people here and mommy cant fix this . . .

Other then that, learn Patience here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYzraMwM8n0&feature=fvsr
  • Jeanbook - Storm Legion
    Jeanbook - Storm Legion Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    :mad: I sent the ticket, waited over a week for a reply. DID everything for the event asked to and this is the **** I get.

2jdpc8j.jpg

Seriously??? Wow thanks a lot PWE
  • Cat - Storm Legion
    edited October 2011
    wildbull wrote: »
    like i said,, PWE has said ALL REWARDS have been Issued !!

Like i said, send in a TICKET!! and refer the Ticket to your last response LOL
    You can send in a ticket about a ticket, but, as they handle the tickets in order they were recieved, your ticket is at the bottom of the pile, but might have moved up to the middle

Ever look at the RETURN DESK in WalMart after Xmas,,, Thats what PWE Ticket office looks like X 5,000

FYI,, My post was basically a COMPLAINT , RANT, VENT on Forums about 20 new threads a day complaining * I did not get my reward* from lil spoiled children who need to learn they are not the only people here and mommy cant fix this . . .

Other then that, learn Patience here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYzraMwM8n0&feature=fvsr

I love people who whine and QQ about other people whining and QQing. It makes my day to see the irony.

Fail troll is Fail.
    :mad: I sent the ticket, waited over a week for a reply. DID everything for the event asked to and this is the **** I get.

2jdpc8j.jpg

Seriously??? Wow thanks a lot PWE

Dont accept the solution and ask them exactly how you didnt qualify.
  • SelinaZeppelin - Storm Legion
    SelinaZeppelin - Storm Legion Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Well, to be fair - yes, it's true that they probably deal with a large amount of tickets, but if they're getting a large amount of tickets for a single issue then it's perfectly reasonable to expect and want one person from PWE to take five minutes out of their busy work schedule to write an official response, even if it's:
    "We are aware of the large number of players who have sent in tickets regarding the Fall Log-In event rewards. We are processing them as quickly as we can. We apologize for the wait."

But the bottom line is: when you promise players a reward, it is your responsibility as a company (if you want to keep your customers coming back, that is) to handle any problems in an efficient manner. Good customer support is not asking too much.

Nor is posting in the forums looking for an answer when you aren't getting one from ticket submission. This was an event that required a lot of time and I'm sure there are many like me who did more than extra GTs + GLs + stayed logged in way over 40 hours to make sure they would receive the promised rewards. It's our right to feel frustrated and talk about our frustration.
    As for there being 20 new threads a day, which seems to bother you quite a bit, luckily the title of a thread (such as "Fall Event Rewards") or the first post in a thread that might not have an obvious title, will tell you what it's about and if it's not a thread that benefits you or a thread that annoys you - why waste time reading it? If you felt the need to rant and complain about the threads, then I'm glad you understand what it feels like to want to rant and complain about something that frustrates you.
  • Redlace - Storm Legion
    edited October 2011
    Well, if I see one of those replies on any of the three toons of mine that sent in tickets, they'll get a reply asking for proof, and every reply thereafter will get another reply from me, for as long as it takes. More than likely, it will get me banned.

Don't give in so easy people. You're being brushed off by a bot generated reply that has NOT looked into your logs (obviously since it's a lie), which are more than likely long gone from the servers at this point in time anyhow.

There's a reason why so many people didn't get rewards - and why they're being told a falsehood. And, it obviously has nothing to do with not qualifying for the event.

It all has to do with $$$$$.

Next time PWE, don't make an event where you'll lose money by giving away CS items - or learn your lesson and make the next event harder for the better rewards. But in the meanwhile, don't stiff your customers because YOU made a mistake by making the event easy enough so that thousands of people qualified. That's a sure-fire business model to lose customers to your competition.

If you want to take it out on someone, fire the fool who made up the event/rewards - not your customers who did as you asked.

Just some advice from a 20 year Customer Service Manager/Representative....
  • ROTTENDAZE - Storm Legion
    ROTTENDAZE - Storm Legion Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It would break thier lil hearts if PWE gave away free stuff,, OMG ,, the rewards cost PWE so much money,,, Someone had to click a button, get a list of names, Selesvt ALL, then add an Item......

I think its costing PWE way more time and Money on Tickets then its worth dont you

Not ;like they gave away a Corupt panther or a Fashion set,,,

OMG, they are giving away a fashion set,,, Probs be exactly like the last Event where they gave away ONE item over ALL the servers instead of ONE Iten to EVERY server,,,

They might go BROKE if someone sat at a desk, went *click* and sent 5 PPL a fashion set

MMORPHs sure seem to have gotten an extremely tight **** when it comes to IG rewards dont you think. You would almost think PWE has to buy those Items with RL cash and it cuts into thier Profit Margine
  • Sureva - Storm Legion
    edited October 2011
    I didn't think this would garner such hate from some people. I was very civil in my post and I waited a long time and had complete faith id get it. I am not a spoiled little child. I am a player of this game that is entitled to get what the game offers such as everyone else is.

People are whining because PWE has refused to say exactly why we aren't getting the rewards and they have every right to. I was told eventually, after tickets never being answered, to go ahead and post about it and see if that worked.

Please don't get all overly upset about a game. PWE has problems and they need to learn to fix them before people get fed up and just quit. It is just a game, but you cant promise things to people and then never go through with it.

Its like being promised a birthday gift that you've been waiting for a long time and then at the birthday they brought nothing... You'd disappointed at least (Kind of a stupid metaphor but all I could think of)
  • Dracoa - Storm Legion
    Dracoa - Storm Legion Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I didn't think this would garner such hate from some people. I was very civil in my post and I waited a long time and had complete faith id get it. I am not a spoiled little child. I am a player of this game that is entitled to get what the game offers such as everyone else is.

People are whining because PWE has refused to say exactly why we aren't getting the rewards and they have every right to. I was told eventually, after tickets never being answered, to go ahead and post about it and see if that worked.

Please don't get all overly upset about a game. PWE has problems and they need to learn to fix them before people get fed up and just quit. It is just a game, but you cant promise things to people and then never go through with it.

Its like being promised a birthday gift that you've been waiting for a long time and then at the birthday they brought nothing... You'd disappointed at least (Kind of a stupid metaphor but all I could think of)

Worse than quitting is warning people off of PWE games entirely. One person alone doesn't hurt them, but when that one person cuts into potential future profit margin, they don't like that.
  • Sureva - Storm Legion
    edited October 2011
    Worse than quitting is warning people off of PWE games entirely. One person alone doesn't hurt them, but when that one person cuts into potential future profit margin, they don't like that.

Right exactly, and the more they do this the more people are going to go around telling others and no one is going to want to join.
  • lxlqlxl
    lxlqlxl Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Right exactly, and the more they do this the more people are going to go around telling others and no one is going to want to join.

Personally I am already at the point of not suggesting this game or any other pwe games to any one else. The only game on pwe.. well up coming is that one game Raiderz when it comes out. I plan to try to beta test it but hey.. Maybe we can luck out and get some better gm's and support for it..

This game would be so much better with different staff running it. I too in the past made way too many excuses for them.. They can do so much better and the quality just seems to go down hill. Quality should always improve or at least stay even.. Not degrade.
  • Grombrindal - Storm Legion
    Grombrindal - Storm Legion Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I have to agree with the not promoting this game to my friends part.As much as I would love to bring my friends into this game, I can't really recommend it to them.Most being hardcore gamers and with something like this happening will completly turn them away. I suggest the FW quit having events if they run into so many problems like this. I think a better event would be to turn off the exp modifier and do a log event per server to get modifier back on, that ways its fair and they dont have to worry about losing cash.
  • Kyandeisu - Storm Legion
    Kyandeisu - Storm Legion Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited October 2011

:/ just like the Furby i asked my parents every year regardless my siblings got one and i didnt lmao, 20years later I still joke with my parents about buying me one :x
    <_< do they even make furby's anymore?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Online Art Portfolio: Mint-Tart.com
    DeviantArt: ZeroJigoku.deviantart.com
  • Sixthal - Nyos
    Sixthal - Nyos Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2011

The cake is a lie.... (lol)

BTW i didn't recive my reward, I've done much than 40H and 5+ GT.

I think this event organization sucks, we are all losing too much time and i will spam my request in every thread, like others.

I think when someone get tired of same post everywhere something will happen..... well I hope so at least D:
  • Redlace - Storm Legion
    edited October 2011
    I think when someone get tired of same post everywhere something will happen..... well I hope so at least D:

Don't get your hopes up, I'm quite sure they've already decided to ignore any tickets regarding this event AND their massive fail that instigated the tickets and posts.

Their current mindset seems to be "Ignore it and we won't have to deal with it".

Currently, there are tickets over a week old from just this one problem, unanswered except by an Automated reply. That's non-existent customer support. Would love to see how many CS problems/tickets have taken priority over these event tickets. No doubt they'll all end up in a black hole, which is typical for a company that is NOT customer oriented.

Thinking of copying all these posts (before they disappear) and sending them on to Perfect World Co Ltd (China), I'd bet they'd love to hear how their subsidiary is handling customers in the US. No doubt Michael Chi would be very interested in this.

I've already screenshotted my week-old tickets and the non-responses, the forum posts would just be icing on the cake.
  • Cat - Storm Legion
    edited October 2011
    havent heard anything back on my tickets yet either....
This discussion has been closed.