Question regarding ticket system

Verei - Lionheart
Verei - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Technical Support Zone
Hi,

Is the ticket system even working? I submitted a ticket on the 30th of August and still have no response to it other than original automated one. Now I need to submit another ticket for not receiving the event rewards and wondering if there is a faster way to do this? Thanks!
Post edited by Verei - Lionheart on

Comments

• Redlace - Storm Legion
    Redlace - Storm Legion Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hi,

Is the ticket system even working?

This is a matter for debate, as well as if a real person actually handles the tickets. Lately, it seems the answer would be a resounding "no", due to the system overload from tens of thousands of tickets submitted by people who qualified for, but didn't receive rewards from the last login event. :D

But hang in there, I'm sure it will be answered eventually.
  • Verei - Lionheart
    Verei - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Wow glad to see I am not the only one who did not get their event rewards :(
  • hookabud
    hookabud Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i submitted a ticket on the 7th for the rewards and all it says is work in progress, other than that nothing else
  • AutumnRayn - Storm Legion
    AutumnRayn - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    seems this is a dead topic and nothing will be done, sent ticket as soon as crab posted all rewards were handed out, checked ticket many times and just a big "work in progress" still on it today.
  • AutumnRayn - Storm Legion
    AutumnRayn - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    finaly recieved a response to my ticket only to be told i didn't complete the requirements, guess 5 gt's and logging in 24 hrs a day for 5 days straight wasn't enough. once again PWE fails its players as i'm sure this is the same generic answer many will get.
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm still waiting for my CB reward...

if you wanna join in the QQ...get in the queue behind me :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • Strijen - Nyos
    Strijen - Nyos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i didn

i didnt the receive rewards from the event and its like more then 2 weeks agoo , all my friends receive not fair and i play more time in this week ! ty for the attention
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i didn

i didnt the receive rewards from the event and its like more then 2 weeks agoo , all my friends receive not fair and i play more time in this week ! ty for the attention

crabclaw just made a post in the Fall Event Reward page, not sure how helpful it will be
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Hey everyone, time for an update.

We've been trying a few things behind the scenes (as some may have noticed) to get everyone their items. Personally speaking, I'm beginning to think the issue stems directly from the event requirements themselves. One thing we've learned is that in order to receive "credit" on the tracking side for an instance like God's Trial, you can neither be dead at the time of the boss' defeat, or too far away from it when it dies. Same goes for Glistening Lowland.

I'm pretty sure at least some of the issues I've been forwarding are because of this whole proximity thing. It could very well be something else, but it's my #1 theory. Anyways, here's what I want everyone experiencing issues to do moving forward.

I want you to send me a PM with the following information:

Account name:
    Character name(s) you participated in the event with:
    Tier of reward you believe you earned:

I want to get a good amount of this info so that I can cross reference our logs for this event. Moving forward, future events will most likely avoid similar requirements that involve killing bosses in large numbers like this. I apologize for the difficulty many of you are having, and hope it hasn't ruined your willingness to participate in future events.
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe