What does your user "name" mean?

Comments

• nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i've always had either slayer or night in my name in every game ive played and since there are sins in here i decided to put them together for nightslayer but it was taken so i went with slayernight
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • Zetheross - Eyrda
    Zetheross - Eyrda Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    My priest is named zarafil, I just combined two angel names to make the name I don't remember which ones now and Zetheross I kinda just winged it and made it up when I made my sin in pwi. So I figured why not in fw.
  • Atonements - Eyrda
    Atonements - Eyrda Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    when nice nicks are taken..i often wonder who has it... n i think sometimes ppl just take the nick n not play anymore >.<...a waste of a nick =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Art is the most beautiful of all lies.
  • Rainelynn - Shylia
    Rainelynn - Shylia Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Raine is an NPC in Final Fantasy VIII. I just added -lynn to her name simply 'cause I like it.
  • Prokleta - Illyfue
    Prokleta - Illyfue Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well...interesting topic here :D
    The name "Prokleta" means "cursed" in my language (czech, by the way)...
    ...an I chose it because I thought that it really fits vampire char ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This awesome signature is made by OnlyDolly
  • vzduch
    vzduch Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I've just started playing this game ('cause my older sis told me over and over to do so :D ) and I really don't think that my char's name means anything :D
    I could not come with anything, so I just put some letters here http://wordgen.startnet.biz/cs/from_letters/ and chose the one I liked the best :)
  • Pascha - Eyrda
    Pascha - Eyrda Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Pascha means Easter. I made her on Easter. And Easter happened to be taken so... I went with Pascha. Apparently Pascha is a brothel in Germany as well -shrug-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rosiesky - Storm Legion
    Rosiesky - Storm Legion Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    means basically pink sky...mhmmm everything else that i had in mind was taken.
    plus i think my name is super cute:p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sing by OnlyDolly <3
  • Sammhein - Eyrda
    Sammhein - Eyrda Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
  • OnlyDolly - Illyfue
    OnlyDolly - Illyfue Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well..what would you use for a cute, tiny markswoman? :D At first I wanted just DOLL, but it was taken (what a shame T_T) ... but at the end I like this one better...
    ...it's taken from my favourite sentence (I say it to my cousin when she starts to irritate me, she has a bard and a mage, by the way)
    "I'm only a dolly... but you know, I'll shoot your head off! :D
    ╔════════♦FW:♦════════════♦
    x_UpsideDown_x - Blood Vamp
    OnlyDolly
    - Soul MM
    Rolnicka_ - Burst MM
    ...on Illyfue server
    ╚═════════════════════════♦
    Upsi was my cousin's char before, now mine. Rolnicka_ is a new char and Doll still exists just because I find her simply gorgeous!
  • Asayo - Storm Legion
    Asayo - Storm Legion Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Asayo is Morning World in Japanese. I only made this her name because it seemed peaceful and very full of hope. I'm not for the BloodPriest BS. :p

Tukiko is Moon Child in Japanese. It fits I mean she is a vampire :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Creameppon - Lionheart
    Creameppon - Lionheart Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Creameppon goes like...
    Creame - Nickname I have on various forms
    -ppon - cute thing you say at the end of someone's name as a nickname with an extra 'p' (also the Japanese sound that bunnies make when they hop ---> "pyon, pon!")

Mash it together, Creameppon. Though alot of people chop my name in half and see it as "Cream-eppon". :3
    Not really fitting for a bard, since "Creame" was already taken, but I like it. :D
    Hetalia fans, unite~! :3
  • Abolisher - Storm Legion
    Abolisher - Storm Legion Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    A character from a custom campaign to Warcraft III called Wanderers of Sorceria. In the campaign, he's actually an evil lizard in charge of an army of undead, but I thought the name seemed more appropriate for a holy warrior of some sort. Since FW doesn't have a paladin class, I used the name for a priest.

http://wos.campaigncreations.org/cast-abolisher.shtml
  • Jeanbook - Storm Legion
    Jeanbook - Storm Legion Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Jeanbook is a model of notebook designs I always get when school starts :P Also was the first object I saw when I was thinking how to randomly name my char LOL

This is the one Im using atm. xD mostrarImagen.asp?Origen=Productos&Llave=1475&Imagen=1 :cool:
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    IMBALANZE means...well...you get the meaning

also I'm on par with chuck norris mwahahahaha >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • Mephdeth - Illyfue
    Mephdeth - Illyfue Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I don't play Seifyss anymore :D So the new story with new char...
    Mephdeth was the name of the goddess of revenge in ancient egypt... so this is where my mage's name comes from :)
  • Judea - Illyfue
    Judea - Illyfue Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Judea is the name of a song by japanese visual kei band exist+trace! :D
    Also wiki says that its a southern part of Israel xD
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Baby~
  • cerisvik
    cerisvik Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I have quite a number of characters, I will go with Svik.

It means betrayal in Norwegian. I created my in-game character to look like Sephiroth from FFVII, long silver hair and all. He's a priest but with an evil face so it kinda resembles how Sephiroth was a hero in the beginning but turned bad (and cool) later.

< Nerd, xD
  • laylakalani
    laylakalani Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Layla Kalani came from my obsession with the name Layla ( http://www.behindthename.com/name/layla ) and I felt that it needed a last name even though most people just call me Layla. So Kalani ( http://www.behindthename.com/name/kalani ) came about because of irony and my other obsession with Hawaiian names.

Hence my bard's name Leilani Kekoa, which means, heavenly flowers, http://www.behindthename.com/name/leilani, the brave one, http://www.behindthename.com/name/kekoa
  • Meloden - Eyrda
    Meloden - Eyrda Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm not exactly sure what "Meloden" means to be honest lol.
    I spent about 30-45 minutes I believe trying to come up with an original name.
    I believe I just combined the words "Melody" and "Oden" which is fairly obvious.
    I often get called "Melon" or "Mel". Some people even think my name is "Melody".
    I hardly actually get called by "Meloden" xD.
    IGN: Meloden
    Server: Eyrda PvP
    Class & Race: Kindred Mage
    Spec: Frost Mage
    Level: 3X
    Guild: --
  • OnlyDolly - Illyfue
    OnlyDolly - Illyfue Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hi, I'm here again to explain about my other char's names...

Well.. I also own a light bard (but don't play her too often since she has just LAME gear etc.)... It was my 1st char in the game and I totally love the name I chose for her (well... it really suits her!) I named her MelodyRain... I think that doesn't need explaining :D

And there's newly another char on my account. It's my bro's protector :D (he said that I have tooo many space for new chars on my account so where's the point of making a new one O_-') He named him ZeruSutr, which means "I eat stones" in a quite rude way of speaking. In czech.
    ╔════════♦FW:♦════════════♦
    x_UpsideDown_x - Blood Vamp
    OnlyDolly
    - Soul MM
    Rolnicka_ - Burst MM
    ...on Illyfue server
    ╚═════════════════════════♦
    Upsi was my cousin's char before, now mine. Rolnicka_ is a new char and Doll still exists just because I find her simply gorgeous!
  • Kyandeisu - Storm Legion
    Kyandeisu - Storm Legion Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    my main in all the games i play is Kyandeisu, this I have been using around 10+years now I remember I got it off some website about translating names. Not really any meaning besides that.
    My alt/Art pin name ive had since 10+ years, ZeroJigoku the meaning behind this is Zero Hell, personally I had just liked the japanese word for Hell. And the number Zero was the number I had always used when I was involved in sports.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Online Art Portfolio: Mint-Tart.com
    DeviantArt: ZeroJigoku.deviantart.com
  • DolliHime - Eyrda
    DolliHime - Eyrda Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    =I idk some tell me what my name means....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atonements - Eyrda
    Atonements - Eyrda Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Art is the most beautiful of all lies.
  • pheonixash
    pheonixash Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ZephyrFalcon from 2 places- 1. God Zephyrus
    2. Rip-off from ROSE Online.
  • Daxstar - Eyrda
    Daxstar - Eyrda Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Assassin- Mine's daxstar because baxstar is taken.
    If you play combat arms, you probably know who baxstar is.

Protector- xDiamondKingx, because my talent is diamond :D and King sounds cool
  • Onomatomania - Illyfue
    Onomatomania - Illyfue Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Onomatomania is the name to describe a word obsession. I'm very picky with usernames and I'm a grammar ****, and it took me ages to come up with one and then I came across this word and was like "I bet this one isn't taken XD" and voila, I finally had a username.

Arockalypse is an album from the hardrock band Lordi, I just really liked the word. And no, she's not a Bard, but a Priest actually. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Laksya - Illyfue
    Laksya - Illyfue Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This song is actually good! Too bad I don't understand russian... (well, I'm going to learn it next year xD)

And about my char's name... it's just a different way to call this goddess http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmi :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lightning Mage Illyfue server Member of Absynth
    Siggy by me ^^
  • Xiryn - Eyrda
    Xiryn - Eyrda Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My main's name, Xiryn, is a totally warped version of the name of a character in a story I wrote a couple months ago. Thought it sounded cool xD
    Assassin: (Been stuck at level 3x for a month, lol) Skathii, is an edited version of Skathe, a way of romanizing the Norse goddess of revenge, winter, and the hunt.
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8206618004&dateline=1322699309[/SIGPIC]
    thanks to Dolly for the awesome siggy
    Now a member of XIII (ViviD died)