Hi guys, you do something more than events , events, events?

hukar
hukar Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
This game its really good, but... since when you do anything else than events? Why ppl say oh my god i finish henryes and dailies now i can have "fun"..... and at 0:00 restart again,,, and again, and again..... All the days the same ****. WHY?

You like ppl rutinary and bored things? Its like BoI....

Ok at first days oh nice events.... oh lala but when you reach 74+ this its gone be really boring and tedious, and the bad thing is, if you dont doit, then you will loose the 99% of xp you can win in a day. So whats the point? We playing, or we are working? Who is having fun doing that????

Why not other things to get same xp as events? i hate rutinary things, every day the same.... why instances the xp is to low, ppl dont do instances because its a looose time, atleast you need some armor.... but if you dont get that armor you loose that time.

But no this, its estresfull!! all days the same and the same and the same.... henries, trs, gbq, harbor, alchemy, luckyquests,etcetcetc all the days the same

And the worst part, this QQ dont make anything because chinese ppll dont read this things XD

Thanks.

Edit: When i say events i mean the same pack we do ever day XD like hell daylies
Post edited by hukar on

Comments

• BringerOfLight - Nyos
    BringerOfLight - Nyos Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    100.00% true...
  • Crum - Eyrda
    Crum - Eyrda Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    OP so eloquent. herp derp
  • FreakyPriest - Nyos
    FreakyPriest - Nyos Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This game is based on dailies...
    If you want to smack 100000 mobs for 10% exp go play one of the thousand other games with that system. I'm rather happy to have a game where I don't have to smack mobs the whole time. If you don't like the system this game uses just leave and don't complain how the entire game should be changed.

These kind of threads kinda are like going on a CoD forum and QQing: oh my gawd me no like shooterz! change codz to rpg plxxx!!
  • itsphii
    itsphii Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This game is based on dailies...
    If you want to smack 100000 mobs for 10% exp go play one of the thousand other games with that system. I'm rather happy to have a game where I don't have to smack mobs the whole time. If you don't like the system this game uses just leave and don't complain how the entire game should be changed.

These kind of threads kinda are like going on a CoD forum and QQing: oh my gawd me no like shooterz! change codz to rpg plxxx!!

Agree,

There can't be so much variation everyone desires, no games have that.
    This game we can level by afking, just doing a couple of dailies if we want, no need to do all of them..

While other games you have to grind. Which means whoever endless grinds longest = highest level.
    This game you can just do dailies, afk train and you're done..

No one needs to be "best" just do amount of dailies you desire... we already have x3 exp up..
  • ohaigaise
    ohaigaise Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    you hate doing the same things over and over? mmorpgs are not for you lol.
  • ssupertux
    ssupertux Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ohaigaise wrote: »
    you hate doing the same things over and over? mmorpgs are not for you lol.

I loled :D
    [SIGPIC]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3271/raptorjesus22.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Raptor Jesus roamed the Earth circa 90,000,000-65,000,000 BHC (Before Human Christ). He was born when God Himself was still only a teenager. His execution is thought to be the cause of the extinction of the dinosaurs.
  • hukar
    hukar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Im smelling some type of "how cool i am , saying this things, without thinking about what i am saying but i read that sentences alot on forums and ppl is sooo cool".

First of all, how many ppl know about mmorpgs, specially "RPG" think, tellme only 1 thing that you can do, and its not an ingame event, and second, its nice that ppl dont understand , i know my english sux, but its readable...., what i mean about my post and put those "cool" arguments in her reply's.

I play mmorpg, a lot to know what im saying so plz dont be... smart.

So those ppl like spend more than 4 -5 hours doing dailyes its this normal? then how much time you got to role play a little? Or that guys miss the "rpg" part of any mmorpg? I know i can choose how many dailies/events i want to do but then the gap to other do all is extreme, and that ppl spend more than 4 hours a day to do all.

MMORPG nowadays : lvl fast as i can , asking what is the most op class, loosing all the storyline because that ppl dont read any quest(well this last for ppl its hard english like me its more frequent XD).

My post is about why events to long to do and huge xp reward, and instances , monsters, quests ( green ones) xp reward its a joke.

Edit: well and really few few few quests.... so the only thing you can do here is do dailies/events.... ths is what im saying and i like this game i dont need to go to other place to play just i want more diversity or equal xp reward amount ding dfrent things.
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    you don't have to do just dailies you know...

you could just run along your main and sub quests and they're more than enough to keep you occupied
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • schulz87
    schulz87 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    yeah basically sometimes its like I'm obliged to do this dailies everyday! I mean I cant end my day without doing this dailies arghhhh, currenty lvl 60 and my main quest is still at 39
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    That's the joy of being in a PvP server..
    u have PK fun while doing this "events"..
    for example.. werewolf invation, waterwhell, EB, sage, etc etc etc..

we have PK fun in all of them.. so its not a tedious rutine..

too bad PvE servers dont have that.. Q.Q

• PurpleDragon - Eyrda
    PurpleDragon - Eyrda Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    What else do you want?? EXP Events and Events and Events are awsome!!!

Or do you want a BORING ALL-DAY-GRINDING-EXP GAME!!!
    [sigpic]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig/enjin-46579-1307226035276116204-blue.png[/sigpic]

Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the FINAL Victory comes.
  • Sces - Eyrda
    Sces - Eyrda Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I agree with what the OP is saying. Logging into a game to do dailies every single day is a bit boring especially henries dailies. Its really tedious and it takes up most of your time by the time i finish my dailies i have to log off or afk I have no time to do anything else. I'm really far behind on my quests because I know if i don't do my dailies I'll lose out on most of my exp which comes from dailies+event. it would be really nice if they added new events and new dailies from time to time to change things up a bit and get rid of henry at a certain level. On top of all that you have your GBQ's and GTR's to do for your guild base. What turned out to be fun isn't as fun anymore becuase its gotten to a point where its so repetitive its insane. You don't log in to have fun anymore you login to do chores.

Ofcourse they're going to be people who disagree I just want to let you know that I'm not bashing the game in anyway so don't flame on my opionion.

Regardless of all that this game still has its enjoyable features like arena. Every game has its good and bad features. I don't login as much anymore I take breaks from playing, maybe you should take a break from playing fw if all the dailies are getting on your nerves :)

OR you should play another game on the side as well ^.^