Suspension

phelixir
phelixir Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Technical Support Zone
Your account, ******, has been suspended for logging in from a banned region or an open prox.

i recieved this message on my main account, i had to make another one just so i can post.

this message came very late on friday and i have missed a full weekends play. i have been playing for over a week using the same PC router internet connection etc etc etc. so why have they decided to ban me now?

i had just been paid on Friday aswell and looking forward to spending some of my hard earned money on treats and goodies from the shop.

I have been left feeling very let down with the way this has transpired, just before the weekend when they have no one to respond and attached to the email this:

For specific details regarding this suspension, please contact Perfect World Entertainment's Customer Service Group via the ticketing system that can be found here: http://support.perfectworld.com

my account is suspended i cannot log in.....

has this happened to anyone else? how long does it take to resolve the issue? and do they just randomly ban people for the hell of it
Post edited by phelixir on

Comments

• isolophobia
    isolophobia Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    My account was banned last night even though I was playing last night / afk'd in the training area. I haven't recieved an email telling me why I was banned. As far as I know, I haven't done anything illegal, I've purchased Zen via Paypal with my bank account and yet, I get no reason to why I was banned.
  • Julia_VII - Storm Legion
    Julia_VII - Storm Legion Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    My friend got banished with the same message, even though he never used a proxy, and his region isnt banished according to the sticky posted by one of the admins.

He is still banished until today, even though he sent an email to PWE.
  • dozer423578
    dozer423578 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Same here Same message. im baned.

WTF are they doing ????
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If you do have an account but cannot login due to a ban or account complications,
    simply email us at [email protected]

bans are not to be discussed in the forums
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • isolophobia
    edited September 2011
    I have to ask, has anyone thats been banned for this open proxy nonsense ever gotten their account back?
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited September 2011
    I have to ask, has anyone thats been banned for this open proxy nonsense ever gotten their account back?

please stop asking about bans, since they are not to be discussed in the forums
  • dozer423578
    edited September 2011

Not as i know, support not anwsering , no GM or Mod saying anything about this.

To many players posting about this problem and about this proxy ****.

i play PW games from a while but never see anything like this before......
  • isolophobia
    edited September 2011
    Not as i know, support not anwsering , no GM or Mod saying anything about this.

To many players posting about this problem and about this proxy ****.

i play PW games from a while but never see anything like this before......

Thats just the thing, I've had my PW account since last year and I've NEVER experienced anything like this and I've spent alot of RL money on it too and it gets banned for some stupid open proxy thing that I have NO IDEA how it happened?

And this ticket thing is a mess too, how am I supposed to check on the status of it when I can't log into the account thats been banned?!
  • dozer423578
    edited September 2011
    And this ticket thing is a mess too, how am I supposed to check on the status of it when I can't log into the account thats been banned?!

Just step into a perfect world :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3btkyjj9yw
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited September 2011
    Thats just the thing, I've had my PW account since last year and I've NEVER experienced anything like this and I've spent alot of RL money on it too and it gets banned for some stupid open proxy thing that I have NO IDEA how it happened?

since you seems to ignore the e-mail link I gave you, and you ignored the fact that you were told bans are not to be discussed....all you post have been moved to one thread
This discussion has been closed.