Harassment.

chickennuggetz69
chickennuggetz69 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
Myself (Libido) and Lubrication have been getting constant harassment and threats from people because of our playstyle.

Our play-style is pretty blunt, we tell it how it is and if you are in our party, if you do not contribute/talking trash/harassing people/leeching. We will kick you.

Today, I kicked a priest for not healing (NO MEMBERS REJECTED). We did not offer the other party members anything, they are not in our guild, we didn't tell them to click accept but no one rejected it. So the priest was kicked, then the Assassin in our party began to hate on us for kicking the priest..talking trash..cursing etc..So I the party leader initiated the kick, once more no one rejected. The sin was kicked.

Then the two noobs being mentored left.

They start to world chat and harass us, telling people to kick us if tehy see us in a dungeon..

Telling us we will be banned for this..

Odd, I believe the game designers put the kick function in AND if no one rejects then everyone must agree.

So why are you all crying? Understand the game mechanics..YOU CAN REJECT, it only takes one person to reject the vote and save that member..So don't grief us, I believe thats a rule?

So yeah, in short. Stop crying and harassing us because we don't tolerate leeching etc.
Post edited by chickennuggetz69 on

Comments

• ieetzlol
    ieetzlol Posts: 0
    edited September 2011
    Point of this thread ? :confused:
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Myself (Libido) and Lubrication have been getting constant harassment and threats from people because of our playstyle.

Our play-style is pretty blunt, we tell it how it is and if you are in our party, if you do not contribute/talking trash/harassing people/leeching. We will kick you.

Today, I kicked a priest for not healing (NO MEMBERS REJECTED). We did not offer the other party members anything, they are not in our guild, we didn't tell them to click accept but no one rejected it. So the priest was kicked, then the Assassin in our party began to hate on us for kicking the priest..talking trash..cursing etc..So I the party leader initiated the kick, once more no one rejected. The sin was kicked.

They start to world chat and harass us, telling people to kick us if tehy see us in a dungeon..

Odd, I believe the game designers put the kick function in AND if no one rejects then everyone must agree.

So why are you all crying? Understand the game mechanics..YOU CAN REJECT, it only takes one person to reject the vote and save that member..So don't grief us, I believe thats a rule?

So yeah, in short. Stop crying and harassing us because we don't tolerate leeching etc.

welcome to mmo's that allow little kids/teens/adults that have the mental capacity of 3 year olds
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • chickennuggetz69
    edited September 2011
    Pretty much but it seems the Gm's don't carry the same standards n go "hey look this game design is put here derp lets make it a rule to use it"..

My friend Lubrication is very upset.
  • Lubricatio - Storm Legion
    Lubricatio - Storm Legion Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'm so upset. Why do they pick on me so much? I've been crying for hours.
  • chickennuggetz69
    edited September 2011
    I'm so upset. Why do they pick on me so much? I've been crying for hours.

Too bad the GM's are against us, I think if Lubrication gets banned it might push him over the bridge :( We are worried about you brother, everyone in Paradise is.
    edited September 2011
    I'm in a very dark place right now. Stop picking on me. :(
  • krikkette
    krikkette Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'm in a very dark place right now. Stop picking on me. :(

It's quite dark in the closet. You can come out now.
    edited September 2011
    Are you waiting for me on the other side? ;)
  • krikkette
    krikkette Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It's safe, you're among friends. We support you, brother.
  • Jeanbook - Storm Legion
    Jeanbook - Storm Legion Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    :)....
  • Asayo - Storm Legion
    Asayo - Storm Legion Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2011

So what you're saying is your being harassed because you kicked people from a party? That's just stupid. You don't QQ because people got kicked if you hit the accept then you WANT them to leave cause their not doing their job. Basically those people that are QQing are idiots who think they can get the server to hate you and as long as you have people to back you up no one but the QQer's should be hating you. Trust me I was getting harassed during my GT yesterday(I lost the lead in the queing process some how). But that's another story. Keep your head up it should all pass :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nephti - Eyrda
    Nephti - Eyrda Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Wait what you kicked your healers mid fight >.< LOL

Im just saying if they are TRASH talking and not so good at video games you were just mean to some school children and you expect them to be civil I kicked my daughter from a team and wow did I get trolled we are talking RL here people my cooking was "rubbish" for a whole week. Ignore them and move on it aint that much of an issue most people will think tools when they here them rant. Also people might think the same thing about you reading this post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mael - Storm Legion
    Mael - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Jackasses: No matter where you go, they will be there.
    Since when is Tuesday a direction?
  • wolfowl
    wolfowl Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Kicked with lubrication and still butthurt? Just can't please some people.

Sorry, could not resist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hate to be the bad guy here, but libido and lubricatin you two dont exactly have the best reputation for being contributive to parties and such before...I dont see how you have the right to complain about people QQing for being kicked for not being contributive when i have seen you do the same thing in WC
    <"Its not a success unless someone fails">
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]