Zodiac Sign's

p0l3r1
p0l3r1 Posts: 156 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Beginner's Guide
Do the zodiac sign's rotate in order by the calender of the month or is there a different system? I dont want to pray unless i'm under my sign for best chance of rewards.
Post edited by p0l3r1 on

Comments

• IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    then you gotta be online for 24 hours to catch all 4 of your sign appearing

each 100% rotation takes 6 hours
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • Julia_VII - Storm Legion
    Julia_VII - Storm Legion Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    praying under a lucky sign is fine too, doesnt exactly needs to be the sign of your constellation. I only pray under lucky signs/my own sign and so far im neck deep in lionheart scrolls. Not even some star crystals, even though i got them two times on an alt (they are bound RAAGE)
  • Ceridina - Illyfue
    Ceridina - Illyfue Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    praying under a lucky sign is fine too, doesnt exactly needs to be the sign of your constellation. I only pray under lucky signs/my own sign and so far im neck deep in lionheart scrolls. Not even some star crystals, even though i got them two times on an alt (they are bound RAAGE)

Yes, I am getting quite fed up with stuff that is bound. It would be nice if you could actually make some money with them or just trade them between your own characters. It's especially annoying that most bound items don't even give you soul coins when you vend them.

I am forever running out of soul coins by the time I've paid for mats like bottles etc for jobs and paid enormous amounts for my skills when I level up. Even the gear you get for shards costs you soul coins as well, then add the cost of fortifying and so on... It's the only game I've played where I have been perpetually broke.
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    What level are you, and do you do your dailies?
    You get a fair amount of coin from Henry (Life in Harbour daily), as well as other quests, which should be enough to stay on top of your necessary expenses.

*edit*Note that I said necessary expenses. If you're also upping your useless skills, buying food from shops instead of cooking your own, etc, then you're not going to be so well off.*
  • p0l3r1
    p0l3r1 Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So does it fallow the order by month or not? =/
  • KazjivoHok - Storm Legion
    KazjivoHok - Storm Legion Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I think it changes every hour - the signs. I do not think it changes every month. If it does, then the time should switch when you get a zodiac every hour.

As for the bound items when you pray, i got a ragefire III and cannot sell it :(
    (Very low chance of it happening)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Sig was made before my knowledge of Gimp.
  • cashshopno
    cashshopno Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    p0l3r1 wrote: »
    So does it fallow the order by month or not? =/

The order is just random so you can't predict what's coming. You won't see the exact same sign 2 times in a row, but that's about the only rule I've noticed. (I think it cycles randomly through all 12 one time, then a new cycle begins again.) Different rotation everyday.