Need help!

pand0rasb0x02
pand0rasb0x02 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Beginner's Guide
I need some star crystals and I can't ask anyone for them because I don't have something called a World Flute. How can I obtain this to get my crystals?
Post edited by pand0rasb0x02 on

Comments

• Duroga - Eyrda
    Duroga - Eyrda Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You will automatically get a world flute at level 15 for free.

Star crystals can be obtained from the botique.
    I tried playing Real Life, but the graphics were horrible, and the community kinda sucked too.
  • pand0rasb0x02
    pand0rasb0x02 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    well I seemed to have lost my world flute. Even my level 20 mount is gone. how do I obtain both of those again?
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    Ashaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    well I seemed to have lost my world flute. Even my level 20 mount is gone. how do I obtain both of those again?

mount expires over time, i think 7 days. If you use a flute then its destroyed. 1 Flute = 1 chat message in world chat. I dont know if it expires
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class
  • Baby - Storm Legion
    Baby - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You get one free world flute daily for completing 10 Henry quests. You can get a permanent mount from your rep vendor for 30 soul gold.

Honestly I don't see why at your level you would even need a star crystal. You can fortify your gear with just dim star debris and theres really no reason to fortify low level gear to a high enough refine level that star crystals would be needed. Star crystals are used when the dim star debris (or recharging star shards for 40+ gear) do not give high enough success rate when fortifying. You can generally get things to +6 without needing star crystals at all, at least until much higher level gear.
    Baby
    Soul Marksman
    Storm Server
    Leader of Legit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Redlace - Storm Legion
    Redlace - Storm Legion Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You also get a world flute for the first 10 "Life in the Harbor" you do each day, as well as two faction coins for reputation. One (bound) flute a day, they add up if you don't use - and eventually take up room in your bank.

Edit: Baby beat me to it :o)

You can get get dim star debris/recharging shards from doing "Run Girl Run", up to 5 a day - if you succeed all 5 runs in the given time limit.