No Adventure quest in Jungle

botevmg1
botevmg1 Posts: 55 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
I don't know why but the NPC Traveler in SJ don't give me any Adventure Quests... no idea why. I'm Adventurer lv3. Any ideas?
Post edited by botevmg1 on

Comments

• IceyHeart - Eyrda
    IceyHeart - Eyrda Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    May I ask what lvl are you?
    It seems to me like I was able to start the adventurer quests only when I hit 65.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lxlqlxl
    lxlqlxl Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    May I ask what lvl are you?
    It seems to me like I was able to start the adventurer quests only when I hit 65.

I have a 61 MM and I am able to do them... I think there are a few pre-requisite quests you have to complete first.. Hit U then go to available then sort by level then quest. do the main ones you are missing and check back. If all are done do the sub quests til you are able to.
  • Jet_SK - Storm Legion
    Jet_SK - Storm Legion Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I could be mistaken, but Columbus gives "Life in the Jungle" which are adventurer quests.

I'm not quite L3 adv either. I still do my Bramble Camp ones as well.
  • Leisses - Eyrda
    Leisses - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    bote, did you got the level 2 Adventurer Skill on NPC? Without that I think you can't do Adventure Quests on Sleeping Jungle.
  • botevmg1
    edited August 2011
    Well I'm lv68, at the Adventure Tutor there is nothing I can learn so far, but there isn't an ability Adventurer, but I have Hunting lv3. Ecxept if there is an other npc?
    From quests I have done all mains till 70. From sub haven't done the quest to kill mobs inside the depths in the Lake and the Expedition...
    Still no quests:eek:
  • lxlqlxl
    edited August 2011
    botevmg1 wrote: »
    Well I'm lv68, at the Adventure Tutor there is nothing I can learn so far, but there isn't an ability Adventurer, but I have Hunting lv3. Ecxept if there is an other npc?
    From quests I have done all mains till 70. From sub haven't done the quest to kill mobs inside the depths in the Lake and the Expedition...
    Still no quests:eek:

I haven't done that one on the 61 MM and I am able to get the quests. Check and doublecheck your list for quests.
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I have adventurer level 1...and he doesn't have anything for me

I still get adventurer quest from grosha in bramble camp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • lxlqlxl
    edited August 2011
    I have adventurer level 1...and he doesn't have anything for me

I still get adventurer quest from grosha in bramble camp

Yeah you need adv lv 2 at the very least. That and likely a few pre-requisite quests. But i can still do 10 in LW and 5 in SJ
  • botevmg1
    edited September 2011
    Guys I'm lv3 adventurer... and done all the quests in SJ... ALL except the expedition which I have no idea how to find the mask. Still abs no quests from SJ. Mby someone can help me out with the expedition if that is the quest needed or pls a some Admin take a look.:mad: