Not getting any frozen exp?

durthii1
durthii1 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
long story short, im not getting any frozen exp.

is remained at "0" since the option opened.

What gives!?
Post edited by durthii1 on

Comments

• lxlqlxl
    lxlqlxl Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    durthii1 wrote: »
    long story short, im not getting any frozen exp.

is remained at "0" since the option opened.

What gives!?

Frozen exp is exp they give you if you dont earn enough during the day. Like it use to be if you did henry x10 but not gt. you would get a little bit of frozen exp now since 3x if you do henry x10 you shouldn't get any frozen exp. I haven't tried that yet but hey. If you dont earn any exp during the day and then check back in tomorrow and if your still at 0 then I guess they turned it off while 3x is on.

Edit.....

Ok on one of my alts I didn't do henry's but did do some other quests and I got some frozen exp. So it's not disabled. I guess you are just going over the limit... If you want frozen exp..... Get less exp that day. Otherwise you wont get any.
  • BringerOfLight - Nyos
    BringerOfLight - Nyos Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    DaffyDuck.jpg
  • durthii1
    durthii1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lxlqlxl wrote: »
    Frozen exp is exp they give you if you dont earn enough during the day. Like it use to be if you did henry x10 but not gt. you would get a little bit of frozen exp now since 3x if you do henry x10 you shouldn't get any frozen exp. I haven't tried that yet but hey. If you dont earn any exp during the day and then check back in tomorrow and if your still at 0 then I guess they turned it off while 3x is on.

Edit.....

Ok on one of my alts I didn't do henry's but did do some other quests and I got some frozen exp. So it's not disabled. I guess you are just going over the limit... If you want frozen exp..... Get less exp that day. Otherwise you wont get any.

my friend that i've been playing with has gotten about 200k worth of frozen exp, and we have been playing the same amount of time every day, doing the same quests together.

he's getting the frozen exp and im not.

still confused
  • Decaydi - Storm Legion
    Decaydi - Storm Legion Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Pretty simple. Don't log in for 1 day. You'll get frozen xp.

About your friend... are you the same level? Are you at exactly the same bar %? If you're not then you can't say that you have done exactly the same thing. So you can't compare yourself to him.
  • Grimspark - Lionheart
    Grimspark - Lionheart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Actually, there IS something screwy going on. I ALWAYS have frozen exp, and several times in the last week or so, there were times when I didn't. Since my regimen is exactly the same every day, I'd wager it's the system.
  • Riannie - Lionheart
    Riannie - Lionheart Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Since triple quest exp is on, you getting more than the recommended exp everyday lately so barely anybody gets exp aid.
  • Decaydi - Storm Legion
    Decaydi - Storm Legion Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Actually, there IS something screwy going on. I ALWAYS have frozen exp, and several times in the last week or so, there were times when I didn't. Since my regimen is exactly the same every day, I'd wager it's the system.

Without knowing your regimen, it's hard to comment, but for instance, getting kicked off during the server reboot (saturday), or not afking at night during maintenance (tues and thurs last week) can easily affect your frozen xp.

Pretty much there is a number X, which is based on your level. If you hit X, you get 0 frozen xp. If you don't hit X, you get the difference as frozen xp.

And even having the exact same regimen per day can still have varying results of xp. For instance, luck quests. Unless your regimen says you never do luck quests.