[NOTICE] Chains of Kluer release date - maintenance delayed until Thursday

Comments

• Jaite - Eyrda
    Jaite - Eyrda Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    so this is happening tonight or tomorrow night?
  • MsSwiftOne - Eyrda
    MsSwiftOne - Eyrda Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So I was told today at server maintenance and don't see it yet? hmm I smell something wrong!
    [SIGPIC]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10022563/Forum/Sigs/Requests/msswiftonereq.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Member of Wicked Since August 14, 2011
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So I was told today at server maintenance and don't see it yet? hmm I smell something wrong!

You guys really need to learn your dates. Hell.. I posted a countdown on the first ****ing page.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • BloodyRosa - Illyfue
    BloodyRosa - Illyfue Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You guys really need to learn your dates. Hell.. I posted a countdown on the first ****ing page.

Ty for the countdown btw :D
    23 hours left :3
    I hate my glitchy ava...forever 35
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vraskuu
    vraskuu Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Ty for the countdown btw :D
    23 hours left :3

NO NO NO NO NO, ONLY TOMORROW? You are kidding with me right ;___;?
  • BloodyRosa - Illyfue
    edited August 2011
    vraskuu wrote: »
    NO NO NO NO NO, ONLY TOMORROW? You are kidding with me right ;___;?

"EDIT:
    Countdown for those who I KNOW are going to ask...

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=&month=08&day=04&year=2011&hour=23&min=00&sec=00&p0=137 " - FireBat

No im not :D its still 03/08/2011 in America :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    edited August 2011
    "EDIT:
    Countdown for those who I KNOW are going to ask...

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=&month=08&day=04&year=2011&hour=23&min=00&sec=00&p0=137 " - FireBat

No im not :D its still 03/08/2011 in America :3

8/3/11 actually

To us, your date listing is March 8th

Remember.... us westerners are bass akwards.

EDIT: And before anyone asks... I write dates the way I learned in the military
    03Aug11
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • BloodyRosa - Illyfue
    edited August 2011
    8/3/11 actually

03Aug11

Im gonna try to keep it in mind :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    8/3/11 actually

03Aug11

I don't care if you learned it in the military or whatever,

It's still 3/8/2011, not 8/3/2011...

And also, there's no such thing as soccer. It's called football. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    edited August 2011
    I don't care if you learned it in the military or whatever,

It's still 3/8/2011, not 8/3/2011...

And also, there's no such thing as soccer. It's called football. :cool:

Your way of writing it is day, month, year.
    The US goes month,day,year
    However... when you SAY the date, do you say "oh it is three march" or "oh it is march third"

We write it as we say it.

And my way of doing it (like I said, learned from the military) more closely resembles your format. But it is pretty much impossible to mix up dates/months.
    4Aug11.

You know EXACTLY what is written that way.

EDIT: as for soccer/football (I honestly don't care... sports bore me.
    The term soccer originated in England, first appearing in the 1880s as an Oxford "-er" abbreviation of the word "association"
    Our name for it is just as correct as yours.. it was even developed in england... So you call it football (from association football) we call it "soccer" (also from association football). Just a different nickname... both of which originated in the same place.

EDIT: And regardless of your countries standards on the date system. If you do not us the same format that these forums do while you post, it will be assumed that your dates are completely off. The forums use Month-Day-Year ... so that is the established format for all posts here. (see the sticky dates for source)
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
  • youniverse
    youniverse Posts: 75
    edited August 2011
    just to add some fresh perspective to this debate:

It's 2011/8/4 where I am.

Hows that? :)
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    edited August 2011
    youniverse wrote: »
    just to add some fresh perspective to this debate:

It's 2011/8/4 where I am.

Hows that? :)

:P Big endian form
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
  • raymondxx
    raymondxx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    comon make the meintanace happen already.....:D
  • BringerOfLight - Nyos
    BringerOfLight - Nyos Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    raymondxx wrote: »
    comon make the meintanace happen already.....:D

Same... I thought it would be at the moment... :confused:
  • CocoPuff - Illyfue
    CocoPuff - Illyfue Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    any news about the meintenance yet?
  • Xsasukex - Storm Legion
    Xsasukex - Storm Legion Posts: 1,568 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    chill ppl. the maint isnt yet
    [SIGPIC]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7664/xsasukex.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    xSasukex | 75 | Elemental | Warrior (retired)
    CuteNDeadly | 66 | Venom | Assassin <Naholdir's Princess>
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited August 2011
    Your way of writing it is day, month, year.
    The US goes month,day,year
    However... when you SAY the date, do you say "oh it is three march" or "oh it is march third"

We write it as we say it.

And my way of doing it (like I said, learned from the military) more closely resembles your format. But it is pretty much impossible to mix up dates/months.
    4Aug11.

You know EXACTLY what is written that way.

EDIT: as for soccer/football (I honestly don't care... sports bore me.

Our name for it is just as correct as yours.. it was even developed in england... So you call it football (from association football) we call it "soccer" (also from association football). Just a different nickname... both of which originated in the same place.

EDIT: And regardless of your countries standards on the date system. If you do not us the same format that these forums do while you post, it will be assumed that your dates are completely off. The forums use Month-Day-Year ... so that is the established format for all posts here. (see the sticky dates for source)

We do write it just as we say it in my country: 4th of August, 2011 (in Greek, not English, ofc ^^)

Also, in my country we often just call football as "μπάλα" ("ball")... lol

Anyway... don't take anything too seriously, I'm just fooling around till they decide to make that damn update:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ohaigaise
    ohaigaise Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    instead of free compasses we should have a zen sale/zen promo. trolololol
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    edited August 2011
    We do write it just as we say it in my country: 4th of May, 2011 (in Greek, not English, ofc ^^)

Also, in my country we often just call football as "μπάλα" ("ball")... lol

Anyway... don't take anything too seriously, I'm just fooling around till they decide to make that damn update:D

Oh, I don't take anything seriously. I am fairly impartial.

I see things from both aspects... and honestly... its all irrelevant.

Stupid sport, boring as ****. And dates? ... oh who cares.

... nothing else to argue about at the moment though :( Should be more fun in... 22 hours?

Server down so we got people raging about not being able to login.
    Talent changes, so we got people raging about imbalance before they even test.
    Most likely this update will be screwed up like the last one (Remember them shutting down the server TWICE because the cap wasn't actually raised?)

... Good times.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
  • MsSwiftOne - Eyrda
    edited August 2011
    As I read the name of this post and read most of the pages it said moved to Thursday August 4th, 2011 at regular Maintenance time witch is 2am central!... So I don't see amuthing that says It's going to be on 8/5/2011....
    [SIGPIC]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10022563/Forum/Sigs/Requests/msswiftonereq.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Xsasukex - Storm Legion
    Xsasukex - Storm Legion Posts: 1,568 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    yeah in sweden we say it like that too.

w/e
    [SIGPIC]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7664/xsasukex.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    xSasukex | 75 | Elemental | Warrior (retired)
    CuteNDeadly | 66 | Venom | Assassin <Naholdir's Princess>
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited August 2011
    Oh, I don't take anything seriously. I am fairly impartial.

I see things from both aspects... and honestly... its all irrelevant.

Stupid sport, boring as ****. And dates? ... oh who cares.

... nothing else to argue about at the moment though :( Should be more fun in... 22 hours?

Server down so we got people raging about not being able to login.
    Talent changes, so we got people raging about imbalance before they even test.
    Most likely this update will be screwed up like the last one (Remember them shutting down the server TWICE because the cap wasn't actually raised?)

... Good times.

Damn, good times ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    edited August 2011
    As I read the name of this post and read most of the pages it said moved to Thursday August 4th, 2011 which is today right now! So I don't see **** that says It's going to be on 8/5/2011....

Are you completely ****?

Normal maintenance time is 11pm CALIFORNIA time (did you read that part in the first post? ... you know.. where it said NORMAL MAINTENANCE TIME?)

And that normal maintenance time is on the 4th... oh wait, it JUST BECAME THE 4th IN CALIFORNIA.

So... do some math now and find out when the maintenance is..

Or did you not learn about ****ing timezones in school you **** hat.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
  • BringerOfLight - Nyos
    BringerOfLight - Nyos Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    22 hours? Come on... ;[
  • MsSwiftOne - Eyrda
    edited August 2011
    Do you realize that I just said 2am central? which is 11pm California time, you must be smart?

And the way I read the effing topic was that the patch was coming out on the 4th which I thought was tonight because I AM 2 HOURS AHEAD making it 8/4/11, not the 5th... moron... Don't try to act like a little tough person on a forum thanks.

Not to mention I edited my post 1 minute after I hit post because I forgot to mention that I am central... so you sure do like to talk a lot of **** kid-O
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    edited August 2011
    Do you realize that I just said 2am central? which is 11pm California time, you must be smart?

And the way I read the ****ing topic was that the patch was coming out on the 4th which I thought was tonight because I AM 2 HOURS AHEAD making it 8/4/11, not the 5th... moron... Don't try to act like a little tough person on a forum thanks.

Not to mention I edited my post 1 minute after I hit post because I forgot to mention that I am central... so you sure do like to talk **** kid-O

...lol, lrn2timezone
    So I don't see **** that says It's going to be on 8/5/2011....

EDIT: Come to think of it... you arn't even 70.. so why do you give two ****s when the patch is. It doesn't affect your dumb ****.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
  • MsSwiftOne - Eyrda
    edited August 2011
    You still don't get it do you. The patch is going to be 8/5/2011 for me not 8/4/2011 but you still seem to think I don't know time zones..... you kid-oh are now on my block list have fun.
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    edited August 2011
    You still don't get it do you. The patch is going to be 8/5/2011 for me not 8/4/2011 but you still seem to think I don't know time zones..... you kid-oh are now on my block list have fun.

It isn't my fault that it is on the 5th for you. They cant know EVERYONES date. So they listed it as the server date you ****ing nit wit. It will always be a different date to SOMEONE.

LRN2TIMEZONE

AHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA... you got sick of looking stupid on the forums so you decide to call me out in game? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, they know you are stupid too.
    35jcayf.jpg

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I WOULD LIKE TO PRESENT TO YOU... MsSwiftOne in HIS video debut! (btw, nice picture on your core connect page.. trololololol) 443de1badad84ceb155f7bbf62a6aef81312447654.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSbKXQAhpZA&feature=player_embedded
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
  • sooniaaa
    sooniaaa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    this was supposed to be an update topic -.-
    stop with the freakin flames alrdy
    and btw firebat ef u read the content of the update carefully u will see that not only 70's get benefits from it but it also affects the lvl 40+ players
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    edited August 2011
    sooniaaa wrote: »
    this was supposed to be an update topic -.-
    stop with the freakin flames alrdy
    and btw firebat ef u read the content of the update carefully u will see that not only 70's get benefits from it but it also affects the lvl 40+ players

Please, show me an OFFICIAL content update.

Til then, it is all theory.

EDIT: This is the only "official" news we know about it. Anything else that is posted is a translation from Chinese patches, and while it is VERY LIKELY, it isn't guaranteed.
    Other contents include:

Level cap increased to 80
    Mounted Combat
    New Dungeons
    New Events
    New Marriage Leveling system
    New Pet Adventure System
    New Fashion, Mounts, and Pets
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
This discussion has been closed.