Social

2»

Comments

• crystalhaztazahs
    crystalhaztazahs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As a new player who also happens to be a much older player, I find myself both a little confused about the game and impressed all at once. There are some fantastic guides, but I feel like that only scratches the surface of what I should know and what I should be doing.

Second: it's a bit less social than I'd hoped. I'm having a hard time finding a good, solid guild. I've applied to a few, unfortunately, without any word. There seems to be a lot of apparent 'low level' dislike.

Aside from that, I really like the look of the game so far. Surprisingly well done for a free to play.
    Personally I think that this 'low level' dislike you are experiencing is because alot of us guild leaders are noticing more and more of the lowbies are quitting the game before they are able to make it past X level. And the fact that some of the lower level players have little to no experience in playing mmos (atleast from the ones that I have ran into so far in this game) So it is just a trial and error system for the leaders and members alike.

I think it wouldn't be much of a challenge to find guilds for your level. It's also quite easy to hit level 30 and some guilds recruit level 30+ or 20+ or any levels. It's mostly the newer guilds, trying to establish a guild player base.

I think, you'll be able to learn as you level type of way. There's many guides on the web, and if you spent an hour reading them, I think it would help anyways.
  • Rockbridge - Storm Legion
    Rockbridge - Storm Legion Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Just to keep the social going since I haven't been able to play for a while...

How many players on Storm have reached 70 and how long did it take?

Also how's the Forsaken guild doing these days?

Any thoughts on gold inflation, has it started getting bad yet?
    <Honey Badger>
    Cause I don't care.
  • Jahnya - Storm Legion
    Jahnya - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011

I've been playing pay-to-play and free-to-play MMORPG's for almost a decade, so I think that not all "newbies," to Forsaken Worlds are alike. We might just surprise you.

But yes, immediately after posting this I found a pretty kick-butt guild that suited me and have made it to 30. Enjoying it, despite the grindy-ness of it so far.

Edited to add: *Stares at her forum avatar* It was 30 a minute ago and it better return to that when servers get back up. S'all I'm sayin.
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
  • Tsukiyo - Storm Legion
    Tsukiyo - Storm Legion Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Dunno

Lots of people quitting

Dunno.. i think its not even noticeable over how many people quitting. Its becoming a small server
  • crystalhaztazahs
    crystalhaztazahs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    FW is getting boring. I used to play FW all the time and now I only play FW a few hours.

For gold, merchants have been marking up mercury statues from 3.5 to 3.7 to even 3.8.

Getting 70 probably takes over 1-2 months. There was a cap at 60 but then it got raised to 70.
  • Falim - Storm Legion
    Falim - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Im on Hiatus having passed lead of Paradise, my pc broke :/.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Falim 58 Priest
    Aenous 31 Marksman
    Paradise Guild Leader on Storm
  • Tsukiyo - Storm Legion
    Tsukiyo - Storm Legion Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Im on Hiatus having passed lead of Paradise, my pc broke :/.

Oh hai same reason i quit
  • _Alastrina - Storm Legion
    _Alastrina - Storm Legion Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    hmm i heard chibuffs quitting is it true?
  • Kalza - Storm Legion
    Kalza - Storm Legion Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    hmm i heard chibuffs quitting is it true?
    ChiBuffs,LordKossity,Wonder,Tsukiyo,Wrath,Asareal, and 3/4ths of the original Forsaken roster than owned GWs for the begining months of Storm have left the building already/ several weeks ago~
    Less Visa, More Skill, EZ
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=2778121
  • _Alastrina - Storm Legion
    _Alastrina - Storm Legion Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ya i saw Lord in recreation guild(sorry if i got wrong name guild but sound like that) well thats sad then......
This discussion has been closed.