Warrior 70 and 75 sets!!!!!

im2gr84u
im2gr84u Posts: 695 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Warrior Discussion
I found those 2 sets, but can't translate most of it, if anyone knows please post it.

70 set

zhanshi701.jpg

75 set

zhanshi751.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jayroxxx
    jayroxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    level 70
    (3) HP +1906
    (5) Wind mastery +40
    (6) Defense +171
    (7) Attack +481
    (8) Critical Rate +4.0%

level 75
    (2) Mana +1071
    (3) Attack +336
    (5) HP +2093
    (6) Evasion +30
    (7) Critical damage +27.0%
    (8) Critical rate +4.0%
  • Yin - Eyrda
    Yin - Eyrda Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    70 set is OK (not better than 2% crit crafts though ofc)
    75... trash. Why the odd numbered sets are always trash?
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The level 70 is defintely for elemental, I will probly take it, that attack and crit rate are worth it :p

The level 75 set seems to be more eva phantom oriented, but mana.. >_<, well it's **** for elemental for sure, maybe not that bad if the prices are the same as the lvl 65 set ( for phantom or aegis).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • _sorin_ - Storm Legion
    _sorin_ - Storm Legion Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    As always...blue elites or purple are way better :p
  • lupious
    lupious Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    As always...blue elites or purple are way better :p

As always, people under estimate the sets. If you get purples sure, or 2% crit chance pieces ok...but lets divide this by 8 and TRY and tell me you'd get this much on 8 additional attributes:

8 pieces with 238.25 hp
    8 pieces with 5 mastery
    8 pieces with 21 defense
    8 pieces with 60 atk
    8 pieces with .5% crit

Lets break that down and put those stats as additional attributes on all 8 pieces k (these are the set bonuses broken down and put on 8 pieces of armor):
    Helm 1% crit, 20 wind mastery
    Chest 1% crit, 20 wind mastery
    Legs 120 atk 476 hp
    Belt 120 atk 476 hp
    Wrist 120 atk 476 ho
    Shoulders 120 atk 476 hp
    Boots 1% crit, 85 def
    Weapon 1% crit, 85 def

Are you REALLY going to get blue (or purple for that matter) gear that has those additional attributes? I think not. You still get to ID them too, just like any other piece, for 2 more stats. Purples have the advantage of having really high base stats of course, so yah if you can get a lot of 70+ purples go for it....but otherwise, good sets beat most everything. People simply don't do the math. They think oh...I only get 2 ids, that sucks. Yah but your other 2 IDs that you don't get ARE THE SET BONUSES. If you got any of those above-referenced pieces as a drop, purple or blue, you'd be worldchatting it in seconds to make people jelly.
  • Lfehova - Eyrda
    Lfehova - Eyrda Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lupious wrote: »
    As always, people under estimate the sets. If you get purples sure, or 2% crit chance pieces ok...but lets divide this by 8 and TRY and tell me you'd get this much on 8 additional attributes:

8 pieces with 238.25 hp
    8 pieces with 5 mastery
    8 pieces with 21 defense
    8 pieces with 60 atk
    8 pieces with .5% crit

Lets break that down and put those stats as additional attributes on all 8 pieces k (these are the set bonuses broken down and put on 8 pieces of armor):
    Helm 1% crit, 20 wind mastery
    Chest 1% crit, 20 wind mastery
    Legs 120 atk 476 hp
    Belt 120 atk 476 hp
    Wrist 120 atk 476 ho
    Shoulders 120 atk 476 hp
    Boots 1% crit, 85 def
    Weapon 1% crit, 85 def

Are you REALLY going to get blue (or purple for that matter) gear that has those additional attributes? I think not. You still get to ID them too, just like any other piece, for 2 more stats. Purples have the advantage of having really high base stats of course, so yah if you can get a lot of 70+ purples go for it....but otherwise, good sets beat most everything. People simply don't do the math. They think oh...I only get 2 ids, that sucks. Yah but your other 2 IDs that you don't get ARE THE SET BONUSES. If you got any of those above-referenced pieces as a drop, purple or blue, you'd be worldchatting it in seconds to make people jelly.

once again
    <3 Ooh
    but now you told all the noobs the secret
    now we're actually gonna have to do the instances to get gear instead of just buying it from AH
  • Tsukiyo - Storm Legion
    Tsukiyo - Storm Legion Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    you get 110ish elemental attack on a 60 gear o.o; so 120 wind/physical attack on 70s 75s gear shouldn't be too hard besides on how lucky you are.

HP should be like 1200 HP bonus if not more (not used to Warrior HP bonuses xD)... You can get more than 1% crit on gear too.

Defense is probably the only thing you won't get. But you can get more attack and HP using crafted gear. If you are rich/patient enough to get crafting bonuses.
  • Yin - Eyrda
    edited July 2011
    Defense is garbage (pve stat). 1% crit is garbage, factor it as 2% or ignore it. 476hp on a piece is very low, especially considering it's level 70, which you should expect around 700-800 hp per piece without a craft bonus. The ATK is decent, but atk is nothing compared to crit. And finally, you need to have all the pieces.

Sets are over rated and over priced.

Phantoms better off with full Precise Stout or preferably Deadly Stout with accuracy IDs.
  • lupious
    edited July 2011
    I love how people all talk in theories. I'd challenge anyone to post a screenshot of them wearing a full suit of armor that even comes close to those stats. Again, don't forget you still get 2 IDs per piece.

Oh and Tuskiyo the stat bonus is Wind MASTERY not wind atk. Try again.
  • Yin - Eyrda
    edited July 2011
    lupious wrote: »
    Wind MASTERY not wind atk.

40 wind mastery is like 300 damage on mobs and 150 in pvp. It's nice but not epic or anything.
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    edited July 2011
    you get 110ish elemental attack on a 60 gear o.o; so 120 wind/physical attack on 70s 75s gear shouldn't be too hard besides on how lucky you are.

Wrong you get around 60 ish wind attack on lvl 60 gear and around 70 ish wind attack in lvl 65 gears, if you take into account the 2 additionnal IDs giving around 30ish wind attack, you can still have it with the set.

As lupious said, you still have 2 additionnal IDs per piece of eq to take in the equation, and on a lvl 70 gears it's probably be either 40ish wind attack or 6-8 accu or 6-8 wind mastery per ID.

@ Yin: I dunno about Eyrda, but on Illyfue, eq with 2% crit chance are more than rare, and really damn expensive, way more expensive than I will ever be able to buy.

Moreover the base stats of the sets are always a match with good stats on elite 3 stars (not the very best but always close) whereas you can find elite with the IDs you want, but with base stats with around 20 ish less attack/def, 2-300ish less hp, and this begins to add up when you refine a lot.
    Of course you can be lucky or spend a lot of money to get one with better stats and the IDs you want :p

Anyway it's not gonna be easy but I'll try to get the 8 pieces of the set and ID them with accu bonuses :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • lupious
    edited July 2011

Anyway it's not gonna be easy but I'll try to get the 8 pieces of the set and ID them with accu bonuses :rolleyes:

Yep. Every single piece is going to have an accuracy ID for me no matter how many times I have to reid! I've got about 50 reid scrolls in the bank, and I'm sure I'll probably need every last one!
  • Ardelia - Eyrda
    Ardelia - Eyrda Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    +1 to lupious and gini.

Also, lup, if you are Ooh from Eryda, thanks for the super-pros hands! (730 health crafting bonus)
    ;D
  • lupious
    edited July 2011
    LOL no problem. I was rather surprised when I made those with double crafting bonus. I never craft anything good :)
  • Chewey - Lionheart
    Chewey - Lionheart Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Why the hell do they make lv 75 set so WEAK? I mean Mana WTF????? Far as I know lv 75 set for other classes isn't half as bad :mad:
  • n1ckna5
    n1ckna5 Posts: 4
    edited August 2011
    lvl 70 set all the way to 80 :) simple as that :cool:
  • lupious
    edited August 2011
    n1ckna5 wrote: »
    lvl 70 set all the way to 80 :) simple as that :cool:

The only problem is you're going to lose significant base stats on the 70 gear, especially the weapon. Most especially if you can get an 80 NC weapon (not in game right now but....). Right now I wear the 60 set but use the 70 NC weapon because the base stats are SO much higher. Kind of a trade off.. crit% or more atk/hp.
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    edited September 2011
    Finally completed the set yday (damn boots are hard to drop :o)

Anyway with accu IDs on 6out of 8 pieces, 3 lvl 3 accu gem, 1 lvl 2 accu gem, the lvl 75 arena accu ring, I'm around 380 accu self buffed (without pet) and with roar/bloodsoak maxed, so far I have no issue to hit eva builds ( I have usually around 420/430 accu in 3v3 arena with buffs).

I will try a bit more and see if I need more, but it seems I can now focus to get some shattershards :) (except if anyone wanna donate some goldsparks for free 63.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD