Jacinto guild

xbillyboyx
xbillyboyx Posts: 73 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Lionheart (PvE West)
case in point,

Jacinto challenged Ascension to a gvg, they took one look at our gear and said nvm.

Hahahahahaha a guild full of noobs that make my case for me, I love it.

Most guilds and players in lionheart just fail due to lack of gearing up.
Post edited by xbillyboyx on

Comments

• Vekka - Lionheart
    Vekka - Lionheart Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm sorry you see refusing to spend hundreds on a game as failure, but I think that's your problem not ours.

Also I do believe there is a rule about calling out people or guilds on forums. So next time you want to go bragging over some self-perceived betterment over someone else, think about the rules first.

And though I have never had a problem with Ascension, now thanks to you, I do. Your just setting such a fine example of your guild right here. If all their members are like you, well let's just say what a sad guild it is.
  • xbillyboyx
    xbillyboyx Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm sorry you see refusing to spend hundreds on a game as failure, but I think that's your problem not ours.

Also I do believe there is a rule about calling out people or guilds on forums. So next time you want to go bragging over some self-perceived betterment over someone else, think about the rules first.

And though I have never had a problem with Ascension, now thanks to you, I do. Your just setting such a fine example of your guild right here. If all their members are like you, well let's just say what a sad guild it is.

What are you talking about spending hundreds????? Have you heard of a instance called GL or GT where you get gems. Oh you must npc them, got it, nvm.
  • Vekka - Lionheart
    Vekka - Lionheart Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    No I don't, I use the ones I want and sell the rest. I have the math somewhere on a post, as to how long it would take to get nice and gemmed out with wings and all, if you did it with only GL's and you did it everyday. It ended up being somewhere like 6 months. Not to mention all the money you waste upping your gear. I might as well wait till I get gear I'm actually going to keep for a while before I spend all that.

And I have to say, your really keeping up with that first impression you put out there. I can't believe people actually put up with you. Actually I can, but I don't think I would want to put up with the people who do.
  • Erianthe - Lionheart
    Erianthe - Lionheart Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    As far as I'm aware Jacinto never challenged anyone to any GvG, if they did, it was not with leadership consent. If you have a problem take it up with Sub_Zero.
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    As far as I'm concerned... well, closed.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
This discussion has been closed.