What do you want to see in another patch?

Amysthe - Storm Legion
Amysthe - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
Ok to the game makers of forsaken world. I have played this game for only a little bit of time and i love it its my new addiction from 9 in the morning until something needs done. i find this game a bit bothersome when you do instances, or just grinding in general. from time to time i find myself constantly having to sit down and drink or waste my pots just to get mana back. i hope in your next patch you find it in your interest that we the people would like to come out of a instance for once and have full health and mana. maybe also throw in some mot(mana over time) gear, and give character mot in general when sitting or venturing around. i think ive spent more time in this game making pots then doing instances mainly because i cant do instances or follow quests without potions.please do this for us all and for the sake of this game to advance.:D
Post edited by Amysthe - Storm Legion on

Comments

• deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011

World peace.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • Amysthe - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    no i just simply am tired of using pots all the time i just want some mot is that suck a problem to request it?
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    That's sort of why we have uh... the healing NPC in FH.

It's not really hard to make potions either if you're going around questing you just make sure you pick up any and all materials you need to make em.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • Amysthe - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    i do and theres a healing npc in freedom harbor???? i wasnt told this
  • Amysthe - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    wheres the npc at?
  • Aesarin - Storm Legion
    Aesarin - Storm Legion Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    deathbunny wrote: »

World peace.

Or a piece of the world.

No but really, all I want is some awesome gothy fashion that doesn't require me to be a kindred or an elf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Is metroid's gun attached to his suit or is it a part of his arm?
    English Talent Calculator: http://www.aesica.net/fw
  • Grimspark - Lionheart
    Grimspark - Lionheart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I want to see quest exp re-scaled. I'm 14 levels from the current cap and I am sick to DEATH of dailies.

More importantly though, their original plan of the final cap being 120 is truly absurd with the current scale. Those of you over 40 know what I'm talking about. Try to imagine that exponential growth for another EIGHTY levels. Or fifty levels if you're currently level 70. :D
  • Hers - Eyrda
    Hers - Eyrda Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol Grim

I actually havent found levelling too bad until my current level (68).

Now, suddenly i find im getting next to no xp per day because i simply dont have time to do scrolls and bounties all day (for which the xp is poor relatively speaking)

I dont mind the xp scaling as it is but i havent had a new quest for 3 levels except for the daily ones on kalares which i really fail to see the point of, lousy xp, low SG,a stupid bugged pidgeon quest and a non-existent bat....

Just give us more quests, or at least make the 'reputation' quests on the first map actually worth doing and i would be perfectly happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bersekita - Illyfue
    Bersekita - Illyfue Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    different designs of gear! more xp!
  • ITzPride - Eyrda
    ITzPride - Eyrda Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Or a piece of the world.

No but really, all I want is some awesome gothy fashion that doesn't require me to be a kindred or an elf.

And dont forget less fruity fashion for males!
  • Aesarin - Storm Legion
    edited August 2011
    Here's my dream wishlist:

1) A lot of pet slots--I'm talking 50+. PWE wins too, because lots of pet slots means collection-minded people are that much more likely to pick the cash shop's pet stock dry.

2) More incentive to be a tamer at lower levels, such as tamer-only pets. (stone is bound on pickup, hatched pet is also bound)

3) More reasonable mana management, either in the form of passive regen that scales with max mana or by "using spell A when the target is affected by B" etc.

4) Lower overall mana costs for abilities, mainly on classes that currently burn through mana the fastest. (Hi vampires!)

4.5) Only with the addition of #3 and #4: Elimination of multiple ability ranks. Instead, have all ability damage, healing, mana cost, etc scale dynamically with level.

5) Item/creature names visible through water. Seriously, WTF is up with that?

6) Higher level profession stuff available in ways other than guild bases.

7) Give a keybindable ability that calls or dismisses the pet currently selected in the pet window.

8) Allow for a "mount tab" that works similar to the pet tab (complete with suggested keybind ability). This is another win for players and PWE, since more room (not limited by bag/bank space) for mounts encourages players to collect more mounts. Hello cash shoppers!

9) Similarly, add a special "inventory" for fashion items. I want to buy out literally every fashion item available, but I'm starting to feel the limits of my inventory. Again, this is money-money-money for PWE. :D

10) Unlock the race-restricted fashion and mounts. In honor of #8 and #9.

11) Allow players to cancel an ability cast early (and instantly) simply by moving. Especially fishing. Reeling in my cast is not worth dying to crabs. D:

12) Decrease the size of the Storm Dragonling pet by 50% or more.

13) Make the auction house UI stop forgetting the duration I like to auction items at. Having to move it from 8 hours to 24 all the time is annoying.

14) Eliminate the racial differences in class talent trees. Instead, roll them together in a way that makes use of the "best" tree from a given race. (elven glacial priest, human rebel priest, etc)

15) Eliminate pet feeding. It doesn't exactly add anything but annoyance to an otherwise nice pet system.

16) When the target a player is casting at dies, abort the player's cast immediately instead of letting it go to waste. This includes soulforce trinket effects. Especially with soulforce trinket effects.

17) Allow any party member to initiate a vote-to-kick. Even if it's against the leader. Right now, the leader has too much power; get leader and you can go afk, be a douche, or whatever.

18) When tallying vote-to-kick results, don't count the votes of any party member who is on the same IP as the would-be-kicked player. In fact, don't offer them a vote dialog at all.

19) When queuing for most dungeons, allow players to select a role: Tank, healer, or DPS. Don't form the party until it has a guaranteed tank and healer.

20) Implement a method for upgrading a pet's color. Maybe something like "sacrifice 5 or so pets of the color you want to upgrade your main pet to." (So it would be expensive to make your favorite pet a blue pet, but not too bad to go from white to green)

PS:

21) Escape key. I want it to execute one the following each time it is pressed, in order of highest priority (done first) to lowest priority (done last)

- If I've been typing in the chat box, close the chat box

- Close NPC dialog

- Close ALL open windows at once (pet window, bag, skill list, etc)

- Cancel my current cast/action

- Cancel my current target

- Open the system menu

Right now, pressing escape rarely has the desired effect, so I just mash it until it actually closes/cancels the one thing I actually want it to.

22) Glistening Lowlands and Life in the Harbor on the pet journey list. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waaru - Lionheart
    Waaru - Lionheart Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I think that every race should have their own stat buff.
    Marksmen are USELESS with no mana. I waste a lot of SG on mana pots.
    I can start ToG or GT with 150 pots, and come out with like 30.
    I don't know, I would just like to have a buff that gives a nice boost of mana. (I know about Quick Reloading, but that gives like 300 mana. That doesn't do anything.)

There are a lot of quests that tell me to get something, like right now I have to get 'weird beast bones' or something; and I've killed 5 of the desert ogres, and still no bones. (Which really doesn't make sense at all if you think about it) And I'm sooo sick of that. They tell me to pick up 10 things, so that should mean I kill 10 things, but I end up sitting there unintentionally grinding because I'm trying to find all the stuff I need.
    -Waaru
    -Burst Marksman
    -Lionheart Server
  • Aesarin - Storm Legion
    edited August 2011
    Oh ****, how could I forget the best thing that could ever appear in any set of patch notes: Players can now disable click-to-move.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Patty_ - Eyrda
    Patty_ - Eyrda Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    16) When the target a player is casting at dies, abort the player's cast immediately instead of letting it go to waste. This includes soulforce trinket effects. Especially with soulforce trinket effects.
    I think last patch made this change.
    22) Glistening Lowlands and Life in the Harbor on the pet journey list. :P
    Actually why not? Add everything to pet journeys so we don't have to play the game at all, then we could just send pet to journey and quit completely :)