Rare Pets - Private Spawn

arrealle
arrealle Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Suggestion Box
Just a thought here. What about raising you guys some more $$.

I for one would be willing to pay for a private spawn of the Nightmare and Griffin as a cash store item.

If a private spawn is a cash store item I think a green or blue should be guaranteed.

Regards

Arreall
Post edited by arrealle on

Comments

• nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    hm let me think. uh....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Don't think so.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • dessertjade1
    dessertjade1 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I thinks this sounds like a good idea and if you are going to reply to a post, don't just say "no" like some whiny child. Provide a reason for the no. Otherwise you are doing nothing but acting like a kid who didn't get his way.
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I thinks this sounds like a good idea and if you are going to reply to a post, don't just say "no" like some whiny child. Provide a reason for the no. Otherwise you are doing nothing but acting like a kid who didn't get his way.

Well, because:

A) This would seriously hurt the balance between CSers and non-CSers.

B) It could also hurt the already badly hurt proffesion of tamers.

C) There's already a ton of pets that are available through the CS.

and, most importantly:

D) YOU CAN ALREADY GET THEM WITH MONEY - spend $$$, buy leaves, exchange for gold, buy from the AH... DUH???

Besides that...

facepalm_implied.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dessertjade1
    dessertjade1 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Well, because:

and, most importantly:

D) YOU CAN ALREADY GET THEM WITH MONEY - spend $$$, buy leaves, exchange for gold, buy from the AH... DUH???

Besides that...

Well, I gotta say those are all good points. Looks like I am changing my vote!
    Except about the trolls, you guys are still whiny!
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Well, because:

and, most importantly:

Besides that...

Well, I gotta say those are all good points. Looks like I am changing my vote!
    Except about the trolls, you guys are still whiny!

Don't get them wrong - most are just tired of hearing the same s*** over and over again from ppl who post things that have already been discussed in many previous threads (I'm on the verge too:D just trying to avoid pure trolling for as long as I can last :p)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]