How Install the game?

exkywor
exkywor Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Technical Support Zone
Hello everybody, I have a great problem, I download the game in the Desktop, after the download in the desktop appears afolder with the name Foraken World v7.5, I open the folder and there only are files with the extension .downloading, how i can install the game?
Post edited by exkywor on

Comments

• Aesarin - Storm Legion
    Aesarin - Storm Legion Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The .downloading extension implies to me that it's still downloading, or the download was cut off early. Wait for the download to finish, or try downloading it again and don't cut it off this time, and try again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Is metroid's gun attached to his suit or is it a part of his arm?
    English Talent Calculator: http://www.aesica.net/fw
  • exkywor
    exkywor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The .downloading extension implies to me that it's still downloading, or the download was cut off early. Wait for the download to finish, or try downloading it again and don't cut it off this time, and try again.

I download completly the game, here are a picture of the problem:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/capturagd.png/
  • katarla
    katarla Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yes I have the same problem as well and when I download it again it says "Another instance of this program is already running." or maybe I cut it off but I dont think i did ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neanie
    neanie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I have the same problem as all these people. I started and restarted now 4x getting the same result. Shows me a list of files asking me if i want to delete and start over or not. If i hit no it automatically restarts downloading AGAIN..4 hours of the same stuff. Is there a better solution??? Someone knowledgable in technical problems please help
  • itsmarcj
    itsmarcj Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I have the same problem. I can't seem to download. I get a PMB.exe error. After I fixed that, it has a connection error, and the files are .extension.downloading ... It's so annoying. Help needed please.
  • samusaranx0
    samusaranx0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    itsmarcj wrote: »
    I have the same problem. I can't seem to download. I get a PMB.exe error. After I fixed that, it has a connection error, and the files are .extension.downloading ... It's so annoying. Help needed please.
    go to your task manager... type "f" and it will come up forbidden world... right click end task tree DOWNLOAD AGAIN
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    go to your task manager... type "f" and it will come up forsaken world... right click end task tree DOWNLOAD AGAIN

fixed

downloading takes a few hours
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy