You people sicken me
Post edited by Patella - Nyos on

Comments

• Ashaw - Eyrda
    Ashaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You people sicken me

tell that to the anime people and their Loli's

dont mean to start a war here -_- but seriously its kiddie **** just drawn and they add words to make them sound older when they look 4 or 5... luciferia told me everything so dont deny it

but happy trolling OP
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class
  • Chibiii - Eyrda
    Chibiii - Eyrda Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Its not child ****, its loli... <<

learn the diffrence... and its not reality its animations... also its not **** cuz no nudity.
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Its not child ****, its loli... <<

learn the diffrence... and its not reality its animations... also its not **** cuz no nudity.

yeah what chibiii said D:

no sex, no nudity =/= ****
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • Yin - Eyrda
    Yin - Eyrda Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The stupidity and intolerance of the human race never ceases to amaze me.

Even if it were sexual in nature a fictional drawing is still a thought crime: how would you like to be jailed for depictions of violence on tv? Or for that nasty thought you had about your coworker, an annoying classmate, etc?

Besides this topic doesn't belong on a commercial gaming forum, gtfo noobs.
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lolicon3.jpg
    1642-lolicon%5B4%5D.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yue - Eyrda
    Yue - Eyrda Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    OP is a fail troll trying to get post+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fhaze - Eyrda
    Fhaze - Eyrda Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I like animals.
    HEIL LONGNIPS, #1 GUILD IN EYRDA
  • Uixamiphac - Storm Legion
    Uixamiphac - Storm Legion Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What?
  • Aesarin - Storm Legion
    Aesarin - Storm Legion Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    OP is a fail troll trying to get post+.

This. I don't think there's any such thing as a decent troll on the FW forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Is metroid's gun attached to his suit or is it a part of his arm?
    English Talent Calculator: http://www.aesica.net/fw
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited July 2011
    This. I don't think there's any such thing as a decent troll on the FW forums.

Firebat WAS a decent troll... now s/he is just a little goodie for some reason :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nightwolf200
    edited July 2011
    Firebat WAS a decent troll... now s/he is just a little goodie for some reason :(

the aliens got her
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

• Aesarin - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, that's why I didn't mention her. She has been assimilated into the collective, and now serves them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Doughbe - Eyrda
    Doughbe - Eyrda Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I think I am going to have to agree with the OPer on this one. I didn't even know what the hell a lolicon was, i thought loli meant laugh out loud but with a "i" at the end..so I searched "Lolicon" in images and wowzers..:eek: That is pretty fudged up having those around for people to view.. they are drawn like little "girls" and they are in their underwear in some, others they are naked and some are in sexual positions..I would say the last two is considered ****.. cartoon ****..

If you don't want to believe it then search it in images, if you still don't want to believe it then your in denial..

I would post a picture but it would go against the rules... so search for yourself...
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited July 2011
    I think I am going to have to agree with the OPer on this one. I didn't even know what the hell a lolicon was, i thought loli meant laugh out loud but with a "i" at the end..so I searched "Lolicon" in images and wowzers..:eek: That is pretty fudged up having those around for people to view.. they are drawn like little "girls" and they are in their underwear in some, others they are naked and some are in sexual positions..I would say the last two is considered ****.. cartoon ****..

If you don't want to believe it then search it in images, if you still don't want to believe it then your in denial..

I would post a picture but it would go against the rules... so search for yourself...

motivator5935487.jpg

And you haven't yet seen real loli hentai, have you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Doughbe - Eyrda
    edited July 2011
    Now is Loli different then Lolicon?

I may have it confused then, if that is the case if not then I stand by my previous post.
  • Doughbe - Eyrda
    edited July 2011
    "Generally, lolicon manga and anime portray sexual attraction to younger girls or to girls with youthful characteristics. Three kinds of sexual attraction to young people have been identified in adults: pedophilia, preference for prepubescent girls or boys; hebephilia, preference for early pubescent girls or boys (generally 11-14 years old); and ephebophilia, preference for mid-to-late adolescents.[10] Individuals in each group respond sexually to visual images of children and young people in distinct and narrow age ranges.[11] Lolicon manga and anime contain images and narratives involving romantic and erotic interactions between typically an adult man and a girl in the age range desired by such men.[3]

Strictly speaking, Lolita complex in Japanese refers to the paraphilia itself, but the abbreviation lolicon can also refer to an individual who has the paraphilia.[4] Lolicon is a widespread[dubious
  • Doughbe - Eyrda
    edited July 2011
    It just urks me that it won't post it all.. but I found that on wikipedia.. here is the link
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicon
  • Aesarin - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    Lolicon: Legal kiddy ****. Oh you crafty pedos!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited July 2011
    Oh you crafty pedos!

Now that you say that...

pediatrician.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TezZario - Eyrda
    TezZario - Eyrda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    YOU PEOPLE SICKEN ME! ALL OF YOU YOU ****ING **** what the hell do you think you have a brain for nedless to say i saw a documantary today.....there are live REAL 11 year old girls being so poor they have to prostetute them selves to touristst at hotels and the goverment does nothing cuz the contrie is copleatly dependent on the tourist so they cant do anything ALL THE WHILE YOU PEOPLE JUST SITT HERE ON YOU ASSES DEBATING NEITHER LOLI IS CHILD **** OR NOT FIRST OF ALL THESE GIRLST ARE NOT REAL BUT THERE ARE GIRLS THAT ARE im just saying its sick...sitting here protecting or destroying drawn inmages of something witouth even thinking were they was inspired from...get a ****ing life you waste or breaht
  • nightwolf200
    edited August 2011
    YOU PEOPLE SICKEN ME! ALL OF YOU YOU ****ING **** what the hell do you think you have a brain for nedless to say i saw a documantary today.....there are live REAL 11 year old girls being so poor they have to prostetute them selves to touristst at hotels and the goverment does nothing cuz the contrie is copleatly dependent on the tourist so they cant do anything ALL THE WHILE YOU PEOPLE JUST SITT HERE ON YOU ASSES DEBATING NEITHER LOLI IS CHILD **** OR NOT FIRST OF ALL THESE GIRLST ARE NOT REAL BUT THERE ARE GIRLS THAT ARE im just saying its sick...sitting here protecting or destroying drawn inmages of something witouth even thinking were they was inspired from...get a ****ing life you waste or breaht

yay for necros

btw

oh-he-mad.jpg
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]

• Aesarin - Storm Legion
    edited August 2011
    ROFL. You seem so angry, and the best part is that nobody's really disagreeing with you.

Pic related:

rageguy2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xsasukex - Storm Legion
    Xsasukex - Storm Legion Posts: 1,568 Arc User
    edited August 2011

pedobear_colpisce_ancora_by_matal80_103520930.jpg
    [SIGPIC]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7664/xsasukex.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    xSasukex | 75 | Elemental | Warrior (retired)
    CuteNDeadly | 66 | Venom | Assassin <Naholdir's Princess>
  • Aesarin - Storm Legion
    edited August 2011
    pbear1.gif

pbear2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited August 2011

1432_original_m5z2L.

Also

pedobear2.jpg
    tumblr_lalgbgEh7K1qcc8ul.jpg
    (ok, it's Korea, not China...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Julia_VII - Storm Legion
    Julia_VII - Storm Legion Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    motivator5935487.jpg

And you haven't yet seen real loli hentai, have you?

Kokonoe Rin <3 @ pic

did you read kodomo no jikan?
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited August 2011
    Kokonoe Rin <3 @ pic

did you read kodomo no jikan?

I don't even know what I typed in google search, much less who's in the mot :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Julia_VII - Storm Legion
    Julia_VII - Storm Legion Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Its a damn nice manga. If you enjoy that kind of stuff like me, I think you would enjoy reading it.

Not sure if i can post the link here. Try "kodomo no jikan - unixmanga" on google if you want ^^
  • Mael - Storm Legion
    Mael - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011

You seem tense. Here, I am giving you a prescription for chill pills. Take one and call me in the morning.

chill-pill-demotivational-poster-1221956724.jpg
    Since when is Tuesday a direction?
  • Allondria - Storm Legion
    Allondria - Storm Legion Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yaoi is where it's at~
This discussion has been closed.