Free Siggy Shop

Luciferia - Illyfue
Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Community Tavern
After making a few signatures after request, I decided it's about time I start my own siggy shop thread.
(Don't be decieved by that "shop" - it is free, but "giveaway" would be innacurate and "charity"... well, pathetic:D)

So... here we are.

In a nutshell: tell me what you want in your siggy and I will try to make it real. Give me a sufficient amount of guidlines, but not too much.
Too little guidlines means I will make something that I like but you might not.
Too much and I might not be able to pull it off completely (my skills go as far as picture editing - I cannot create stuff out of nothing, I rely on google and given pics)
But then again it might just work anyway :D

If you have something specific that you want me to use (screenshots or other pics) please link them in your post. Also, in screenshots please disable UI, turn on max settings and the highest resolution you can run the game without crashing (tip: find some remote place if possible, don't turn on max settings in the middle of Werewolf Invasion like I once did, or get ready for a big crash :D)

By default I will make signatures in a 1000x400 resolution, unless I have very low res pics to work with, then I will go with 750x300 or 500x200. If you want a different resolution, feel free to ask (but again I might not be able to do it, for whatever weird reason)

Also, I might not be able to make the signature as fast as you'd want - though I'll try to hand them in fast, but rl and time differences can get in the way - so... patience is a virtue;)

Just few examples so that you know what to expect:
sig4e.jpg
tinytart.jpg
kaysr.jpg
75756275.jpg

So 3.gif and give me your requests!
Post edited by Luciferia - Illyfue on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Ashaw - Eyrda
    Ashaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Not a Siggy but a banner request :P

you know my class choosing guide??
    well since i think you will do a better job and it would be cool to have i was wondering if you could make a banner with all the classes

Do it how ever you like. Honestly your better then me no matter what you say :P so have fun with it if you decide to choose this.

Size -
    Width: make sure it fits please :P
    Height: Not to big please

other then that go all out :D
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited July 2011
    You mean something like this?
    31158887.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    edited July 2011
    <3 it dude that awesome
    Class Choosing Guide -

Race Choosing Guide -

They know I'm right -

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited July 2011
    Ty ^^ It didn't take long btw, just a recycling of an earlier pic I made for the calendar event:

calendarq.jpg

ps. I'm better than you only because I use GIMP 2 and you use some half-@$$ed image editor. You'll never overtake a NASCAR with a moped you know:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    edited July 2011
    i have GIMP but im so confused at where stuff is and stuff :P

like i have NO IDEAD how to Crop, magic wand, or really anything -_-

pixlr gives what you want and its easy to use :P Gimp is like OMG so many choices what do i do...
    Class Choosing Guide -

Race Choosing Guide -

They know I'm right -

• Uixamiphac - Storm Legion
    Uixamiphac - Storm Legion Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Haha~ I was like that too, once! Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it, there are also some online tutorials floating around the net. You can check those out too! :)
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    sorry to spam but i only use pixlr for cropping pic's and then using them for what i need on gimp :P
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
    edited July 2011
    (Sorry for spam too) GIMP has a crop tool too though?
  • nightwolf200
    edited July 2011
    (Sorry for spam too) GIMP has a crop tool too though?

no idea. haven't found it yet
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

edited July 2011
    It's called the Crop Tool (lol) it's located on the second row on the right. (May vary depending on version, this is just how it is for my version 2.6.)
  • nightwolf200
    edited July 2011
    It's called the Crop Tool (lol) it's located on the second row on the right. (May vary depending on version, this is just how it is for my version 2.6.)

that explains why i never saw it lol. i was just using the stuff on the left
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]

edited July 2011
    Glad to have helped :)
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited July 2011
    no idea. haven't found it yet

You can:

-crop manually I (eraser)

-crop manually II (polygon select, with the option for edges to gradually fade out so it looks like you didn't pick any background)

-crop automatically (select only a band of close-together colours - all shades of red for example - and set exactly how close you want the selected colours to be, from only 1 shade to everything, in a grade from 0 to about 180 with a step of 0.1 . You can also use it to deselect certain colours - useful when the background is only 1 colour but what you want to select has colours from all over the rainbow. You can further customise how exactly it determines colour differences - but I have no idea what these options really do, so don't ask me)

Example of the latter:

Cropping this:
    fairypurpleabstractimag.jpg

into this:
    kays.jpg

with just a few clicks, in 5 seconds (for the cropping only ofc XD)

Lol, it's on the left for me, first row as well XD

PS: Still haven't found how to insert geometrical shapes though, which is a pain when trying to make mots :D or how to make the backround transparent... I'm still learning the damn thing myself (used to have some guide booklet, but I have no idea where it's rotting away atm...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Geometrical shapes? Here's a script for that http://registry.gimp.org/node/59 be sure to download the latest version, don't download the older one. For others you might want to check out this website. :)
    http://registry.gimp.org/

Edit: Fair Warning: Some scripts might not work depending on the version of GIMP you have, unless the creator of the script gets it up to date. (Note: Some scripts are really old)
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited July 2011
    ^^ Thanks for the info :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boleyn - Illyfue
    Boleyn - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Bump of what Luciferia can make :D

Check my sig.
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    edited July 2011
    The main stuff i use is

Crop
    Eraser (to get the little details that arnt suppose to be there)
    Magic wand to clear large places AND to help copy and image
    Copy & Paste
    Text
    Color/Brightness affects
    Layer Affects

If there was a way to customize a tab bar on GIMP for that stuff i would love you :P im trying to use GIMP its so frustrating...
    Class Choosing Guide -

Race Choosing Guide -

They know I'm right -

edited July 2011
    I don't know why you only want those tools when you can do so much more with all of them but if that's what you want... :) I'm not sure if you can extract certain tools from your tools box but you can try looking at Edit < Preferences.
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    edited July 2011
    I don't know why you only want those tools when you can do so much more with all of them but if that's what you want... :) I'm not sure if you can extract certain tools from your tools box but you can try looking at Edit < Preferences.

well other tools confused me -_-
    Class Choosing Guide -

Race Choosing Guide -

They know I'm right -

edited July 2011
    Play with them to learn how to use them, no one starts out knowing all they can do! :) Your choice though so I won't say more. (Getting off topic in here)
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    edited July 2011
    Luciferia i got another request for 3 reasons
    1)i like how your signitures look more then mine (opinion)
    2)when i try to make my own siggi i judge it WAY to much and just throw it away no matter how awesome it looks
    3)I dont think your free signiture shop should die out

Colors - My favorite are White and Blue but any color will be fine
    Theme - I dont want a Character Oriented One so here are top 3 favorite Animes so something involving one of those if you can
    1)Death Note
    2)Full Metal Alchemist
    3)Zoids (one with Liger Zero)
    Background - Up to you.
    Size - 500 or 400 (width) and 200 or 100 (height)
    Text - i want both names "Caleb" and "Ashaw" and a Qoute "Life Is A Moment But Death Is Forever" I made that up a long time ago. might be from somewhere.
    Class Choosing Guide -

Race Choosing Guide -

They know I'm right -

• Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited July 2011
    "Life is a moment but death is forever"...
    **** you must be in an emo state worse than mine...

Ok... I was bored:

34289869.jpg
    70540158.jpg

I was REALLY bored:

95844701.jpg

Also... I have never seen Zoids, so... who/what is Liger Zero???
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/763/Zoids/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    edited July 2011
    WOW :D i like em all but im a go with the top one

The quote when i made it up ment to me to live your life becuase "Life is a moment but Death is forever" Its not suppose to be emo. But thats how i think of it.

Zoids is my favorite childhood cartoon
    Zoids New Century to be exact.
    Zoids%20New%20Century%20Zero.jpg

LOLOL_Liger_Zero.jpg
    thats Liger Zero
    Class Choosing Guide -

Race Choosing Guide -

They know I'm right -

• Berchta - Eyrda
    Berchta - Eyrda Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I would love to have you make me a siggy! I dont really have to many guidelines...I like to leave an artist to their work, but if you could incorporate this screenshot, and the "Darker" the better! :Dhttp://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l51/SlutFaced_Mistake/2011-07-2612-15-28.jpg
  • Sesshou - Eyrda
    Sesshou - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Bwaha!

Imma get you to work and use ur immagination! Cuz im horrible with that :D

Text pretty much as the one on my current siggy if u can read it xD if not tell me and i'll say what it says.

Also want a warrior pic kinda thing... concidering thats my class.

Fav colors are black and red.

And... go loose!

If you want anything from me tell me, but im horrible chosing pics and that stuff :rolleyes:
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited July 2011
    I would love to have you make me a siggy! I dont really have to many guidelines...I like to leave an artist to their work, but if you could incorporate this screenshot, and the "Darker" the better! :Dhttp://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l51/SlutFaced_Mistake/2011-07-2612-15-28.jpg

Well, I don't know if by "Darker" you meant something like this... but anyway, here it is:

31499914.jpg

(Also, I'm not an artist - not even close...)
    Bwaha!

Imma get you to work and use ur immagination! Cuz im horrible with that :D

Text pretty much as the one on my current siggy if u can read it xD if not tell me and i'll say what it says.

Also want a warrior pic kinda thing... concidering thats my class.

Fav colors are black and red.

And... go loose!

If you want anything from me tell me, but im horrible chosing pics and that stuff :rolleyes:

Ok, I'm leaving it there until you tell me who/what this xLalax is, if I was anywhere close to spelling it correctly, if you want him/her/it in your sig and if I really need to ruin this epicness (O modesty:p) with a heart:D

For the time being:

123knx.jpg

(BTW <3 Ao no Exorcist)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited July 2011
    Also, random question to Ashaw: what does this "Caleb" in your siggs stand for? Because it's not the name of your mage or your priest and it's not your profile name. And I would consider it unlikely to be your real name (never heard someone with that name, but who knows) ...

Btw, aside from knowing that Caleb is some third-rate character in the Bible, all I can think of when I hear that name is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8GdjKugSsY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    edited July 2011
    Also, random question to Ashaw: what does this "Caleb" in your siggs stand for? Because it's not the name of your mage or your priest and it's not your profile name. And I would consider it unlikely to be your real name (never heard someone with that name, but who knows) ...

Btw, aside from knowing that Caleb is some third-rate character in the Bible, all I can think of when I hear that name is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8GdjKugSsY

lol its my real name. It's pronounced Kay Lub

I dont beleave in god myself but i was raised around it. I dont think its a 3rd rate guy. He was a spy (there were others with him) and he was the only one to beleave that with god they could defeat these giants. But the others said nay. So god spared Caleb and ****ed up the others :P
    Class Choosing Guide -

Race Choosing Guide -

They know I'm right -

• Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited July 2011
    lol its my real name. It's pronounced Kay Lub

I dont beleave in god myself but i was raised around it. I dont think its a 3rd rate guy. He was a spy (there were others with him) and he was the only one to beleave that with god they could defeat these giants. But the others said nay. So god spared Caleb and ****ed up the others :P

Ok :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sesshou - Eyrda
    Sesshou - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ok, I'm leaving it there until you tell me who/what this xLalax is, if I was anywhere close to spelling it correctly, if you want him/her/it in your sig and if I really need to ruin this epicness (O modesty:p) with a heart:D

For the time being:

123knx.jpg

(BTW <3 Ao no Exorcist)

xLalax is the char of my girl lol.

And Ao No Exorcist... is just godly... last episode gave me goosebumps... like o,o it was epic!

Ah, and forgot to say o: awzm work! lol