Not your average signature shop

shablo
shablo Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Community Tavern
I make signatures, but because I used to play a game with very lowquality graphics, we never used our game characters/models, we used renders from various areas of the world. Video games, Cars, Women, etc.

Samples of past work:

10xqykk.png

2416z42.png

5phm6g.png

Poisoned123.png?t=1311026888

flowers2.png?t=1311026888

grimmjow.png?t=1311026913

5ygh0x.png

Want one? You need to give me:

Text (What text you want on your signature):
Theme (Optional):
RENDER (Get from www.planetrenders.net):

I won't make anything from a stock photo.
Post edited by shablo on

Comments

• Uixamiphac - Storm Legion
    Uixamiphac - Storm Legion Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Riftgame, hm? Can you do with a render of our characters rather than just random renders from planetrenders? I'd like to see your recent work please :)
    Would appreciate it, thanks!
  • shablo
    shablo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What about Riftgame? I played Rift for a while too, I don't see why this pertains to anything relating to this thread.

The most recent are Viku, Lady Aisling, Ickorus and Prototype.

If you render the image out of the stock yourself, then yes. I don't do rendering, nor do I do stock. Provide me the render of your character then sure :) Also, I don't work with abominations when it comes to renders. So either have it rendered well, or render it yourself with decent quality, and you can submit it as a render :)
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    Ashaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol am i the only one confused at what this guy is talking about????

like welcome to the siggi making community but im so lost at what you do
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol am i the only one confused at what this guy is talking about????

like welcome to the siggi making community but im so lost at what you do

He/She uses rendered images to make sigs - just like the rest of us, only with images pre-cut off rather than manually cropped.
    I... guess
    (Nice site btw, cropping is almost always a big pain in the butt even with the best tools)

And welcome ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    Ashaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    still no idea what yall talking about but so far ill i got from this is
    they give you a picture and you just change colors, textures, words, and that stuff??? but the image is already done???
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    they give you a picture and you just change colors, textures, words, and that stuff??? but the image is already done???

Nope. Same as you and I do, minus the cropping - images are pre-crop, you just put a couple of them in a background and some effects you want, plus quotes/names etc.

Click on the OP's link ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    shablo wrote: »
    What about Riftgame? I played Rift for a while too, I don't see why this pertains to anything relating to this thread.

The most recent are Viku, Lady Aisling, Ickorus and Prototype.

If you render the image out of the stock yourself, then yes. I don't do rendering, nor do I do stock. Provide me the render of your character then sure :) Also, I don't work with abominations when it comes to renders. So either have it rendered well, or render it yourself with decent quality, and you can submit it as a render :)

Ah, I don't mean that I played Rift. I meant that you made these for rift players and I wanted to see your most recent work because following the forum I see that these were made quite a while ago. Question, what do you mean by abomination??
    edited July 2011

It's a website where users upload rendered images for others to use (for whatever they please). All images are in png format and have transparent backgrounds.

Note: Some rendered images have a copyright mark, stating who rendered the image (for credit). Also you need to register an account to access these renders.