Guild base is a MUST!

Frost_Fang - Nyos
Frost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
A MUST they say! And they say it in CAPS! Cause everyone knows things that are in Caps and possibly huge in size...maybe colored red... MUST BE CORRECT!

/begin{trollbait}

/begin{sarcasm}
So, let's have a nice reasonable debate, shall we ?
/end{sarcasm}
So, them folks be sayin' the guild bases are a MUST. Do you personally consider that correct ? Also, while expressing your opinion, be so polite to mention if u're a from a guild that has a base or still looking to get one / join a guild with one.

I obviously find it wrong. Some cowardly alt-of-a-troll humped my leg on some other thread saying how every lvl 60+ MUST be in a base. How the heck did people without one get past 60 then ?
No matter how you twist it and bend it, even if it's the greatest thing ever made, even if it's extremely useful (which it's not, but lets pretend for a second), how can it be a MUST if people can live without one ?

In fact, I'm part of a guild that seems to have majority of players not wanting one. Sure, the bigger pots are nice, the grassier food too, the pet skills, the pets itself, the mounts... But then...there's that huge friggin' bill making this horrid-boring quest grinder-called game... even less fun and more and more like a job. In fact, I'm even thinking, could it be the base is not just... not-all-that-important, but also more trouble then it's worth ?

If you think alike and happen to be play on Nyos - I'd be happy to hear from you ingame, especially if u're looking for a guild. My name is the same as here: Frost_Fang
(Yes, I kinda made you read all that just to advertize my guild at the end, fun right ?)
/end{trollbait}
Trollz away! do your job
Post edited by Frost_Fang - Nyos on
Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Comments

• Baby - Storm Legion
    Baby - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    It is a must if you want end game recipes and materials for any jobs which require them, yes. If you're content not ever leveling your cooking or armorsmith or weaponsmith or alchemy or botany, etc. past making/gathering level 50 stuff then sure, go ahead and play without one.

Edit: Forgot to say that yes, my guild now has a base. It's only about two weeks old, but I have previously been a member of other guilds with bases before I created my own guild. I made it to 70 without one, but I did have help from my husband to craft or give me items I needed for guild donation/rosemason quests as I couldn't get them myself.
    Baby
    Soul Marksman
    Storm Server
    Leader of Legit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited July 2011
    It is a must if you want end game recipes and materials for any jobs which require them, yes. If you're content not ever leveling your cooking or armorsmith or weaponsmith or alchemy, etc. past making level 50 stuff then sure, go ahead and play without one.

A-HA! So to my question: is having a gun a must? you reply with:
    It is if you plan on robbing a bank.

Whats with the IF YOU WANT? What if I don't want ? Are you assuming that I want ? Cause if you do, u're wrong.

I couldn't give a damn about armorsmith, that job has been the biggest waste of money I had in this game so far. And I'm kinda wondering if there's 10 people on Nyos that actually earned more then they lost leveling that good-for-nothing job.

Like grand, once u're 60, u're able to craft lvl 50 ****. Good thinking PWe, really wonderful split-up of basic job every other game has and presenting them in the worst possible way.

The way I see it, unless this game upgrades its pots, etc in the following updates, the base is one big waste of time for me. Cause I'm not working my **** off every day for a bit better pots. I'll gladly put up with slightly-less-efficient ones. So, unless the new pots that come with higher lvls all end up being a base-only thing, I'm good as it is. But if they do, alot of people will have much more trouble fighting the guild hoez.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • Baby - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    Please don't talk to me like I'm a bad guy here. Of course my saying IF YOU WANT means exactly that. I am not assuming that you want or I would have said YES IT IS A MUST. Dont be a jerk, I'm answering your question.

If you don't want thats whatever, you CAN do anything you like. Is it playing the game to its fullest potential? No, not really. You seem to use pots as your main thing...I dont think the more efficient pots are the reason people get a base. Also, once you build an Alchemy lab you can get access to the even higher level pots. I do believe that the game will require a base for anything higher level, and if its at that point you decide to get one you will be far behind the curve.

You need to build the botany building, a level 2 base structure, to be able to gather 60+ materials. Its not something you can just say "hey I need this **** for henry quests, guild donation, rosemason quests...I guess Ill build a base and get them today."
    Baby
    Soul Marksman
    Storm Server
    Leader of Legit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why so serious ? Is what op needs, i suppose... :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited July 2011
    Please don't talk to me like I'm a bad guy here. Of course my saying IF YOU WANT means exactly that. I am not assuming that you want or I would have said YES IT IS A MUST. Dont be a jerk, I'm answering your question.

If you don't want thats whatever, you CAN do anything you like. Is it playing the game to its fullest potential? No, not really. You seem to use pots as your main thing...I dont think the more efficient pots are the reason people get a base. Also, once you build an Alchemy lab you can get access to the even higher level pots. I do believe that the game will require a base for anything higher level, and if its at that point you decide to get one you will be far behind the curve.

You need to build the botany building, a level 2 base structure, to be able to gather 60+ materials. Its not something you can just say "hey I need this **** for henry quests, guild donation, rosemason quests...I guess Ill build a base and get them today."

So, basically u're saying... anyone that joins this game after the first half-a-year will perish ? Any guilds not made at the start of OBT will have no chance of ever becoming the TOP one ?

wow, lets hope u're wrong, cause a game with no potential for newcomers is a **** one indeed. Good thing I don't plan staying long enough to see that. But being behind the curve ain't so bad to me. I'm not gonna work-my-****-off for some curves :O

@mirrai - sure, the /codes obviously failed to express how SERIOUS this matter is to me. Mirrai: Cause people on the internetz! They iz Serious!
    Sorry, tried to fit the way you talk to how much intelect you showed, hope u're not offended, I even dragged it out quite a bit to make it sound...human. Or am I being too serious for you again my lad ;3 ?
  • mirrai
    edited July 2011

@mirrai - sure, the /codes obviously failed to express how SERIOUS this matter is to me. Mirrai: Cause people on the internetz! They iz Serious!
    Sorry, tried to fit the way you talk to how much intelect you showed, hope u're not offended, I even dragged it out quite a bit to make it sound...human. Or am I being too serious for you again my lad ;3 ?

Meh, whatever you want to say. You don't get it. I just trying to be friendly here. Well, whatever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • Baby - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    So, basically u're saying... anyone that joins this game after the first half-a-year will perish ? Any guilds not made at the start of OBT will have no chance of ever becoming the TOP one ?

wow, lets hope u're wrong, cause a game with no potential for newcomers is a **** one indeed. Good thing I don't plan staying long enough to see that. But being behind the curve ain't so bad to me. I'm not gonna work-my-****-off for some curves :O

There you go again, twisting what I said.

NO, I'm not BASICALLY saying that because I myself am the leader of a guild that was created months after the open beta release. Newcomers have every bit as good of a chance as everyone else. They could either join a guild with an established base OR just not wait til they already reached end game to get a base that helps them with end game content. Newcomers can easily create their own guild and build it up, getting a base maybe while theyre in their 40's or 50's, and then building it up so they have access to the benefits for 60+ players. If you get a base, like I did a week and a half ago, the large majority of my members have not come to need the benefits from it quite yet. I am willing to admit I have missed out on some things by not having a base for my later levels. Obviously not enough to say OH NO IM SCREWED BASE IS A MUST. You're coming at me like I'm saying it IS a must and I never even said that. In fact, I specifically said I did it without one and so long as you dont want to level all of your jobs to be able to make/gather 50+ stuff you'll be fine.

I thought maybe you we're creating this thread because you actually wanted answers and opinions but it seems like you just want to **** on anyone who hints that a base might be helpful. Have an open mind, re-read my posts, and then reply.
    Baby
    Soul Marksman
    Storm Server
    Leader of Legit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hum I'm not using many things from the guildbase but here is what I find usefull with the guildbase:

- 43 sg per week (nothing to do, just talk to npc)
    - 50kk xp for pet per week (nothing to do, just talk to npc)
    - 1.2kk xp per day (nothing to do, just talk to npc)
    - 2.8kk xp and 12sg for 4 GBQs per day (30min work)
    - 10.3 kk xp for 40 min afk at campfire (again, afk)

- recipes/bottles/mats for lvl 5+ alchemy/cook
    => for pots/food
    => for henry, ingvar,..

- lvl 5/6 npc pots

- trade run gives more money and get better deals in base

well, ofc there are more things, but these are the thing I'm using most of the time ^^/

So my opinion is that it depends what you want:
    - usefull? no question about that, it is usefull.
    - a must?
    => if you want to level faster, get sg, and don't spend money in ah for henry/ingvar, yes it is a must.
    => if you don't mind leveling slower, having less sg, and spending tradable gold to get some things asked by henry/ingvar, then no, it's not a must.

As for me, yes my guild have a guildbase :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Yin - Eyrda
    Yin - Eyrda Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Anyone who says base isn't a must is a fool sadly.

They need to put level 60-70 pots and recipes at a world npc, bases in this game are BS.
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    For me, there are just 2 things from a guildbase that have significant importance:

-lv60 tonics
    -40sg for free every monday

Everything else is either an unnecessary luxury or is useless

(why would anyone spend 30 minutes farming mats for potions when you can buy twice as much tonics after 30 minutes of dailies?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited July 2011
    @Mirrai - why so serious, son ?

@Baby - It kinda seems like u ain't reading what u're saying and you did say the base is a MUST under certain conditions (ergo: if u want one O,o wicked). Anyway, by no way it's a MUST if you can make it fine without one. Or am I wrong ? How is something you don't need (but makes it potentially easier - if even that) is a must ? (Not saying u said it is, but other people might be saying it).

@Ginius - i hate your lists... and you don't get 40min of afk exp at your base...since you'd need to move to another base for the last 10mins, which in the first place-you can just do at anyone's base, you dont need to own one. I afk-exp at enemy guilds bases even...
    And you completly missed the whole "base progress point", since why would you say the base needs conctruction quests as well D:
    And I don't spend money on either ingy or henry pretty much... Ingvar I completly ignore, since I'm better of selling the junk he'd steal from me to give me some crappy exp which 1 wester replaces.
    All in all - I don't agree that it's lvling slower at all, heck, if speed is all you care for (and I dont, since i want a nice ratio of time spent / progress made in games) then you could do friggin ice scrolls or...whatever kind it is you do. If we're talking about brainless exp grind 24/7, then scrolls probably are a better considering the time spent/exp gained.

@Luciferia - can't say I disagree with what you said at all... It does seem a luxury for people that dont mind wasting another few hours on a game that already snatches a nice part of your day away.
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited July 2011
    you don't get 40min of afk exp at your base...since you'd need to move to another base for the last 10mins, which in the first place-you can just do at anyone's base, you dont need to own one. I afk-exp at enemy guilds bases even...

Well... not quite: you can have 2 lv2 campfires in one day in your base, which means you don'y need to go to another base for those last 10 mins.

But yeah, any guild will do for those anyway, you are correct at that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mirrai
    edited July 2011
    You mad ? :eek: So much hate ? I am only see that you are being unfriendly to pretty much almost everyone here. <.<

Well never mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    edited July 2011
    @Ginius - i hate your lists... and you don't get 40min of afk exp at your base...since you'd need to move to another base for the last 10mins, which in the first place-you can just do at anyone's base, you dont need to own one. I afk-exp at enemy guilds bases even...
    And you completly missed the whole "base progress point", since why would you say the base needs conctruction quests as well D:
    And I don't spend money on either ingy or henry pretty much... Ingvar I completly ignore, since I'm better of selling the junk he'd steal from me to give me some crappy exp which 1 wester replaces.
    All in all - I don't agree that it's lvling slower at all, heck, if speed is all you care for (and I dont, since i want a nice ratio of time spent / progress made in games) then you could do friggin ice scrolls or...whatever kind it is you do. If we're talking about brainless exp grind 24/7, then scrolls probably are a better considering the time spent/exp gained.

You hate my list? Well I like it and lot of other do.

1- about 40min afk, it is 40min afk, guild base can have several CF perday (I think ours has up to 4) and it's common to use 2 in a row for people to afk 40min

So you are using other guildbase to do CF?
    Saying guild base is useless then going in other GB to get the benefits.. well.. if everyone was thinking like you, noone would benefit from it ^^

2- So you're saying since 1 wester = 3 ingvar (which is wrong but nvm), you shouldn't do ingvar.
    So by your logic since 1 GT = 25 wester, you shouldn't do wester too?
    And since you re not doing ingvar that means noone is allowed to do it?

Once again your logic is surprising :o

3- Where did I miss the base progress point? doing 4 gbq per day is enough, I don't see your point, please clarify :)

4- You don't agree it's slower at all? are you blind? I just gave you a list of like 15-20kk you're getting thanks to GB and you are still saying you don't agree..
    I am really starting to wonder if it's worth arguing with someone so blind..

5- Who ever said leveling is all we want, I just gave you a list of the advantages you can get by doing almost nothing to get these advantages and you start saying **** about grinding and stuff.. jeez really open your freakin eyes once in a while..

6- you're not spending money on henry.. humm can you tell me your secret about how you get the pots/foods needed that require GB items if you don't buy them?
    and don't tell me you're asking friends with GB because once again, it would lead to your logic about how useless GB are but how you benefit from it from one way or another ^^

All in all, you hate my list because you have no argument whatsoever to say that these are not advantages, period :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Axym - Lionheart
    Axym - Lionheart Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    *can not believe I'm ignoring my own advice and feeding trolls*
    Hum I'm not using many things from the guildbase but here is what I find usefull with the guildbase:

- 43 sg per week (nothing to do, just talk to npc)
    - 50kk xp for pet per week (nothing to do, just talk to npc)
    - 1.2kk xp per day (nothing to do, just talk to npc)
    - 2.8kk xp and 12sg for 4 GBQs per day (30min work)
    - 10.3 kk xp for 40 min afk at campfire (again, afk)

- recipes/bottles/mats for lvl 5+ alchemy/cook
    => for pots/food
    => for henry, ingvar,..

- lvl 5/6 npc pots

- trade run gives more money and get better deals in base

well, ofc there are more things, but these are the thing I'm using most of the time ^^/

So my opinion is that it depends what you want:
    - usefull? no question about that, it is usefull.
    - a must?
    => if you want to level faster, get sg, and don't spend money in ah for henry/ingvar, yes it is a must.
    => if you don't mind leveling slower, having less sg, and spending tradable gold to get some things asked by henry/ingvar, then no, it's not a must.

As for me, yes my guild have a guildbase :)

This is all true, yes OP I understand your out to catch trolls, but this is all true. Lvl 63 and this is pretty much all I ever use my base for... I hardly even do the 4 quests a day because I seldom have time to complete all 4.

The only thing I wish is that there was someway to access the shops without having to go into the base itself, because the game considers it a realm change (and in some cases it is) and I lag like crazy (sometimes even freeze in loading screen) because of this. Would be lovely if I could buy my pots without actually having to go into the base.... >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As long as I'm captain, the rum shall never be gone.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes courtesy of Deltatroopa
  • Raxor - Storm Legion
    Raxor - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You know what I'm going to use the opposite point of what most are saying. A guild base is not necessary. You don't need to complete Rosemason, or Henry quests that ask you for things you can't make. You can always just ignore them. The amount of Soul gold that you gain from a base can be earned outside the base. Bases only give you access to more quests to be able to do when you feel like you accomplished something by clearing out all your subquests and main quests.

So in conclusion a base is not important unless you want to level up much faster and be able to do more in a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The Demon of Bushido" If you're bored there are other games. And in case you are wondering I'm a male playing as a female character.
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited July 2011
    @mirrai - look around you, you're the only person not able to write a single sentance that makes sense... while everyone else is trying to offer constructive opinions. So kindly - get lost O,o you don't fit into the discussion.

@ginius - Once again the idea of space and time is lost from your mind. I WILL NOT DO EVERY QUEST I CAN in this god-forsaken game. And I sure as hell wont waste my time on ingvar, sure, if u're a 12y old with loads of time and no friends whatsoever, feel free to do ingvar on 10 different characters for the amazing exp, but I will not. I only do a few things for the best efficiency.
    I do like 5 things a day and get 70% of exp you gained by investing 3-5x more time then I did. And dont friggin make your time-list again, cause u sure are capable to do everything in this game in 5 hours, when everyone else is wasting days on it. This is what you're doing: but after you do every quest in this game avilable to you (including timmy's whistle = OP exp) you can go outside and kill mobs! 1 by 1! it's exp, right !?!?!? you will progress faster!
    Sure thats true, if you do more, you will progress further, but if your the same time-continuum as I am, then it's a friggin waste of time! I have better things to do then waste god-knows-how-much time to gather junk ingvar asks me for his **** 800k-ish exp.
    And for god sakes, use M instead of kk ! You know, MEGA was invented for a reason ? you dont write KiloKilo around.

Even the way you write is wasting time -_-' press 1 key, not 2... geee...

FACT: A person with no guild-base can be ranked 6th on the server. So whatever advantage base gives you... it obviously isn't enough for 100 of players to catch up to 1 player that simple plays the game better.
  • Baby - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    You don't need a base to get by. You don't need a base to level your character. You dont need henry quests or gt or sub quests or knowledge log or adventurers or trade runs or gear instances. You dont NEED ****. If you're gonna try to talk about efficiency though, good luck getting the soul gold to refine your 65+ gear without spending a ton more time than those with a base have to spend. Hey, though, you dont NEED fortified gear anyway.

FACT: I'm 16th on my server and I did that without a guild base. So what? As if leveling is hard in this game. You can spend less than 2 hours doing dailies then afk train yourself to a high ranking.
    Baby
    Soul Marksman
    Storm Server
    Leader of Legit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stiig - Eyrda
    Stiig - Eyrda Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Frost Fang just clearly needs someone to argue with, using an aggressive approach as to intice someone to fire back at him or in other words has nothing better to do with his time.
  • ivimatrix
    ivimatrix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    correct me if I am wrong and from this thread i feel I am.....

I thought the tax level at bases was a way for guilds with bases to make a profit on items sold in their base to players and that any player can buy from any guild base.... :(
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited July 2011
    ivimatrix wrote: »
    correct me if I am wrong and from this thread i feel I am.....

I thought the tax level at bases was a way for guilds with bases to make a profit on items sold in their base to players and that any player can buy from any guild base.... :(

Nope, tax rate only applies to the items sold by the guild's trading post (ie in-base trade run merchant) and nothing else. You cannot buy anything from another guild's base.
    You can still farm the mats in it and gain exp from campfires, but for anything else you need to actually join that guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyssian - Illyfue
    Alyssian - Illyfue Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    GUild base, a proper one that is, with bank andcashier system, gives you 20 soul gold every week.
  • Celennes - Illyfue
    Celennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    well my title already tells everything necessary, oh yea I agree with all others except you frost fang. :D
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
  • Yin - Eyrda
    Yin - Eyrda Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    GUild base, a proper one that is, with bank andcashier system, gives you 20 soul gold every week.

A proper cashier gives me 45sg actually.
    Bad cashiers give me 25g only... (level 1)
  • Celennes - Illyfue
    Celennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    A proper cashier gives me 45sg actually.
    Bad cashiers give me 25g only... (level 1)

about same here, so frost fang getting 45+sg per every monday is marvelous, you can't deny that :D
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
  • FreakyPriest - Nyos
    FreakyPriest - Nyos Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Some of you really just.....

Ever realized you can drop Henry's and retake them? Yes! That's possible! You get a new, different quest!
    About the 45sg, did any of you ever stop and think about how much soul gold you make anyway a week? You should try it you'll notice how little 45sg really is.
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited July 2011
    about same here, so frost fang getting 45+sg per every monday is marvelous, you can't deny that :D

And you could try to mention the rent you need to work of for the base... if you get that much money from a base, I see no reason to run all those trade runs for money x)

And if my time spent here taught me something about PWe community it is: if everyone likes it - it's usually rubbish. Most of the server bought a dang lvl 50 mount for a lame 15% speed increase (which u dont notice on a laggy server), and for the water-proof horsies...
    So much about FW community intelligence. And the entire server is pilling up evasion like the end of the world is coming and they're trying to dodge it. Heck, I regret being a sin, not investing into evasion would be an awesome way to save money right now.

@Baby - I somehow got more gold coins as well as soul coins then most players...funny, huh ? Oh well, I'm totally going dooown without a base D: what will I do.... give me a break, u're tossing arguments blindly.

@Sting - can't deny that x) the best part is tho...even when someone says it out load, the crowd simply continues doing whats expected of them xD
  • Alyssian - Illyfue
    Alyssian - Illyfue Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Ever realized you can drop Henry's and retake them? Yes! That's possible! You get a new, different quest!
    About the 45sg, did any of you ever stop and think about how much soul gold you make anyway a week? You should try it you'll notice how little 45sg really is.

um...taht's 45sg for FREE. NOTHING. Okay, there's like, 6 contrib. points, but seriously?

I don't make a lot of sg. I don't have ANY MAIN QUESTS. I have to wait until level 60, so between level 58-60,...that's like my allowance. As well as that, 45sg, can buy you;

over 1400 mana pots (Priest here)

over 4 refinements.

over...okay, i don't actually know, but 45 sg is very nice. When you die from extreme mob agro (i'm talking more than 13 mobs here with shield up) and you die, that's JUST one gold of repairs. ONE!!!! I have 3 bloody diamonds after some refining!
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    edited July 2011

Ye, 45 isn't even half of what they would get from climbing tree's and shooting wyverns...
    Luckily, everyone knows so much of this game, thats why 90% of the server is doing everything completely wrong - starting with wester 'n' reeves and then all the way to the GL high-lvls screaming "NOOB, YOU MADE HIM STRONGER WITH THAT BIG CRYSTAL!!!!" ...God I love those...
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    edited July 2011
    @ginius - Once again the idea of space and time is lost from your mind. I WILL NOT DO EVERY QUEST I CAN in this god-forsaken game. And I sure as hell wont waste my time on ingvar, sure, if u're a 12y old with loads of time and no friends whatsoever, feel free to do ingvar on 10 different characters for the amazing exp, but I will not. I only do a few things for the best efficiency.
    I do like 5 things a day and get 70% of exp you gained by investing 3-5x more time then I did. And dont friggin make your time-list again, cause u sure are capable to do everything in this game in 5 hours, when everyone else is wasting days on it. This is what you're doing: but after you do every quest in this game avilable to you (including timmy's whistle = OP exp) you can go outside and kill mobs! 1 by 1! it's exp, right !?!?!? you will progress faster!
    Sure thats true, if you do more, you will progress further, but if your the same time-continuum as I am, then it's a friggin waste of time! I have better things to do then waste god-knows-how-much time to gather junk ingvar asks me for his **** 800k-ish exp.
    And for god sakes, use M instead of kk ! You know, MEGA was invented for a reason ? you dont write KiloKilo around.

fact: you do not read my postm I m not talking about quest
    fact: most of the things I ve listed takes less than 5seconds : clicking on npc
    fact: once again you are again talking about something else and 0 reply to my arguments

I ve never said in this post that you have to do more; I said that if you want to lvl faster a guildbase is usefull.
    Don't blame it on others if you are not able to optimize your time and can t understand that clicking on a npc to get free xp can be an advantage :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD