Guide: Emperor's Canyon

Wendytrix - Nyos
Wendytrix - Nyos Posts: 6 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Quest Tips
Hey, I'm stuck at this quest and i rly could use someones help. Plzz I rly want to finish this quest.
Post edited by Wendytrix - Nyos on

Comments

• Uixamiphac - Storm Legion
    Uixamiphac - Storm Legion Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Where are you stuck?
  • billyphoenix06
    billyphoenix06 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm also stuck on this, i want to know where to find yuri ?
  • Baby - Storm Legion
    Baby - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yuri is inside the instance, he is the second boss. You'll go through the instance until you come out an opening on top of a cave. If you jump down and go into the cave you will see Yuri.
    Baby
    Soul Marksman
    Storm Server
    Leader of Legit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • billyphoenix06
    billyphoenix06 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i think i've found the cave but there is no one there, do you have to swim to get in to the instances?
  • Baby - Storm Legion
    Baby - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Technically, yes you have to swim to get to the npc who lets you in. However, you would need to get your whole party together and go over there to enter that way. What you should do is enter via party queue by pressing T and then applying for Emperor's Canyon.

Anyway, that is not the cave that I was speaking of. Once you are INSIDE the instance youll be with your party in a little tomb-like area. Make your way through, kill the first boss, go up stairs and around to an opening. When you go through this opening and youll be able to see sunlight and such it will have you standing on top of a cave. Jump down from there and enter the cave to find Yuri.
    Baby
    Soul Marksman
    Storm Server
    Leader of Legit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stamhoofd
    stamhoofd Posts: 11
    edited August 2011
    As baby Mentioned:

Yuri is second boss in cave
    Once you have to jump down, look behind you.
    Yuri is inside the cave.

Or Jump in the hole in the ground, instead of jumping of the clif.
    Careful, you almost land on Yuri.

Tip: let tank jump first.

Hope this helps.
  • saruwkaz
    saruwkaz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This is very stupid quest. If I go to Emperor's canyon, it is empty...any boss...only fuc*ing strong NPC in lv 50, kill me in 4 shoots. OMG, where can I find bosses and destroy tablet? B;Frightened
  • magnustbear
    magnustbear Posts: 29
    edited July 2013
    Go to riverback trackstone, then head south then west in the water and follow along the path until you see a NPC. This NPC will teleport you into the instance(this requires a team of three or more players who are high enough level to enter).

Once inside go forward ad kill the mobs. Turn right and kill the boss and the path on the bosses left will open. Follow this until you reach the surface and take a right. Find the hole in the ground and drop down into a little cave. This is where Yuri lives. Smack him up to your hearts content.

To help clear up earlier confusion, Yuri is not on the regular map, he is in an instance. Either follow the first paragraph, or press T on keyboard and select emperors canyon and wait until a window asking you to accept appears. No other way to complete this quest