power lvl

Ariawen - Eyrda
Ariawen - Eyrda Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
is there power level on this game ( example lvl 70 brings lvl 15 with to kill mobs in party lvl 15 does not kill but satands near and gains major exp)
Post edited by Ariawen - Eyrda on

Comments

• Luciferia - Illyfue
    Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    No, all mobs a set few levels above yours will give you a set amount of exp (or they might actually not give you any at all, I cannot remember exactly what happened the last time I went hunting mobs 10+ levels above me...)

This game levels you at a moderate pace and no matter what you do at some poiunt of the day you'll get stuck exp-wise and will have to wait for next day...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nope.
  • Xsasukex - Storm Legion
    Xsasukex - Storm Legion Posts: 1,568 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    no there arent.. and thank god for that o.O i dont want that stuff anyways :<

power lvling means any new player thats planning to spend cash in the game power lvls to max lvl and then is a total noob.. noob as in ''omg where can i find fruit dew? im lvl70'' :p
    [SIGPIC]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7664/xsasukex.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    xSasukex | 75 | Elemental | Warrior (retired)
    CuteNDeadly | 66 | Venom | Assassin <Naholdir's Princess>
  • Yue - Eyrda
    Yue - Eyrda Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    no there arent.. and thank god for that o.O i dont want that stuff anyways :<

power lvling means any new player thats planning to spend cash in the game power lvls to max lvl and then is a total noob.. noob as in ''omg where can i find fruit dew? im lvl70'' :p

That remembers me of some other game of PWI -oops PWE-.

XP Stone. With noobs getting to 100 without knowing a single twilight dungeon or anything (some didn't even knew actually how to use their skills).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whoever34324
    whoever34324 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    In GT, YES,
    In Major Event, YES.

In Forsaken Quests World, you lvl up by questings, not by just killing mobs.
  • Taran_McDohl - Eyrda
    Taran_McDohl - Eyrda Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ya killing monsters is just kinda something i do when im bored and want to pass time. Mostly you will kill to complete a quest or to farm shards for your armor.
    GT is the main way to lvl up pretty much. I know some complain about the exp in this game..but trust me there are plenty of F2P mmos out there that take wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy longer to lvl. The exp rate in this game is actually decent.
    My only complaint is i wish monsters dropped more exp because sometimes going to solo alone in the corner of the world is fun and should be more rewarding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All life begins with Nu...and ends with Nu.
  • Chimera - Eyrda
    Chimera - Eyrda Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ya killing monsters is just kinda something i do when im bored and want to pass time. Mostly you will kill to complete a quest or to farm shards for your armor.
    GT is the main way to lvl up pretty much. I know some complain about the exp in this game..but trust me there are plenty of F2P mmos out there that take wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy longer to lvl. The exp rate in this game is actually decent.
    My only complaint is i wish monsters dropped more exp because sometimes going to solo alone in the corner of the world is fun and should be more rewarding.

wouldn't put that in fun category :P
  • mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wait and eventually the power level era would come.. (pwe games) :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    for now...try gameshark :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    mirrai wrote: »