No word on Territory Wars and God system?

Nova - Eyrda
Nova - Eyrda Posts: 58 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
These 2 features were the selling point in many of PWEs interviews and adverts during beta of the game. Now 5-6 months later there still hasnt even been a word about these 2 systems. what gives
Post edited by Nova - Eyrda on

Comments

• Yin - Eyrda
    Yin - Eyrda Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I don't even think this is coming with the 80 patch...
  • Adol - Eyrda
    Adol - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I think it'll be here in about 2 years after the game has been milked some more and the cap is lv120
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=185261

The thread above displays the current Intelligence of the FW community relating to Sarcasm. Enjoy :)
  • Nova - Eyrda
    edited July 2011
    Good answers community : D
  • Ewige - Nyos
    Ewige - Nyos Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    No one knows exact answer except of developers.
  • xlylithx
    xlylithx Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yes it is really lame some of the things they have said are in the game and um arnt in the game.... like when u annoucne a game u say whats going to be in the game when realised not in patches over 2 years.... to be honest this game is DEAD when terra or guild wars 2 come out GG
  • Raxor - Storm Legion
    Raxor - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Cause Tera is F2P right....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The Demon of Bushido" If you're bored there are other games. And in case you are wondering I'm a male playing as a female character.
  • mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    xlylithx wrote: »
    Yes it is really lame some of the things they have said are in the game and um arnt in the game.... like when u annoucne a game u say whats going to be in the game when realised not in patches over 2 years.... to be honest this game is DEAD when terra or guild wars 2 come out GG

Terra is already come out for awhile and it's got lots of problem... you didn't check news ?
    Overhype as usual...

The more i lurking around mmo *land*, the more i am sure that
    word such as " These game come out = you lose " wouldn't really happen this day.

Anyway about the thread :
    Probably after implementation of indirect power level feature / patch. The god / server war will be there, when everyone can easily reach near max lv and easy way to completing skills.

On that stage it's much ~ muuuch more easier to pay few $ than struggling / working in game for trade able money. Plus less time wasted as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • Chimera - Eyrda
    Chimera - Eyrda Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Tera isn't f2p but it's better choice for the csers (or not since you can't pay2win)

anyway if the population reduces when new games are released FW is ment to die cause it's a game that is enjoyable only in huge amount of players

Bases alone need lots of people to upgrade and keep it running

add all events and dailies to that and there you have it
  • idontknowyet
    idontknowyet Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    We do need TW or God System.
    I'm getting bored on PvE server already.
  • Raxor - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    We do need TW or God System.
    I'm getting bored on PvE server already.

And whose fault is that for picking a pve server? Also show your character and don't be afraid. How else am I supposed to judge how bored you should feel?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The Demon of Bushido" If you're bored there are other games. And in case you are wondering I'm a male playing as a female character.
  • idontknowyet
    idontknowyet Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I got bored in game that is why im here. :D
    And for godsake there is no PvP WESTserver yet.
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I agree with OP.

@Raxor: several reasons can explain why people play on PVE server (mine was because there were no pvp server at this time but that's not the point..)
    The thing is that PVE servers are not working as they should, I'm talking about the PVP flagging system which is implemented but not working whereas it was working fine in other PWE games :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Javert - Storm Legion
    Javert - Storm Legion Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    And whose fault is that for picking a pve server? Also show your character and don't be afraid. How else am I supposed to judge how bored you should feel?

I have decided a while back the players who don't show their avatars/sigs are Incompetent with computers or simply ball-less.
    Proud leader of Bushido Since Closed beta Phase 3. The longest Leadership on Storm Server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Javert - 80 Protector - Diamond
    Gavrouche - 80 Marksman - Burst
    Vahlian - 80 Warrior - Elemental

If You experience Loadscreen Crashes Follow the Steps to Try to fix it! -->
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=429091
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    Frost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Cause Tera is F2P right....

Cause people don't waste money on FW right...

@mirrai - nice fact bending there mate. Let's leave out the fact "Tera is out...in Korea".
    And lol at overhype. A few newbs tried translating some pi55ed off gamers review and the whole game is suddenly trash ? Right.

Tera = high anticipation: many people still got / will get what they were looking for.
    FW = no anticipation: and we get even less. Hooray for the quest grinder.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • Javert - Storm Legion
    Javert - Storm Legion Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I agree with OP.

@Raxor: several reasons can explain why people play on PVE server (mine was because there were no pvp server at this time but that's not the point..)
    The thing is that PVE servers are not working as they should, I'm talking about the PVP flagging system which is implemented but not working whereas it was working fine in other PWE games :)

Um, rax wasn't asking why they played on a PVE server. Rax is saying the truth it is only the OP's fault that he is playing on PVE server. Not anyone's besides his own.
    Proud leader of Bushido Since Closed beta Phase 3. The longest Leadership on Storm Server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Javert - 80 Protector - Diamond
    Gavrouche - 80 Marksman - Burst
    Vahlian - 80 Warrior - Elemental

If You experience Loadscreen Crashes Follow the Steps to Try to fix it! -->
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=429091
  • Tymon - Lionheart
    Tymon - Lionheart Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Territory wars and the god system will **** this game up and give more power to the already overpowered cashshopper types. How is that going to make the game fun for the average player?
  • mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    It's because i am already trying it (with my friends) out frost, and it's not that good. There lots problem. B&s is a lot more stable on keeping things and interest up.

Yeah, yeah i am wondering why i am lurking around this forum today... seem i am just post random things.. :confused:

Guess i am just way too bored with the game, i suppose it's time to hiatus again. (lol just go back few days ago)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • Fhaze - Eyrda
    Fhaze - Eyrda Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ahh, i was really looking forward to how the territory wars and God system will play out. The uniqueness of the idea really got me interested.
    HEIL LONGNIPS, #1 GUILD IN EYRDA
  • Nova - Eyrda
    edited July 2011
    Bump for CM response.
  • Lucillia - Eyrda
    Lucillia - Eyrda Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    No one knows exact answer except of developers.

The CN ones, I wouldn't count on it for the NA ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raxor - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    I agree with OP.

I think your arguing with me, when we agree on the same thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nova - Eyrda
    edited July 2011
    Cmon mR CM answer :D
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I think your arguing with me, when we agree on the same thing.

My bad then :p, I was probly a bit tired :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Yin - Eyrda
    Yin - Eyrda Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited July 2011

That's a bs excuse and a massive fail on your part if it's actually true.

I know plenty of euros play on Eyrda and in fact many of them prefer not to play with euros in the first place.

Ping difference is negligible for this game.
    xlylithx wrote: »

GW2 is gonna be **** from what I can tell.
    TERA might be ok, but Arche Age will be better imo.
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I can't comment on Territory Wars, other than its a feature we've repeatedly asked the developers to consider implementing. I agree that there's a distinct lack of large scale PvP, and that current guild war mechanics don't really fill that gap.

The god system has required some extensive "back to the drawing board" work, since balancing the system is an extremely important task.

Anyways, there's been a ton of discussion about other games in this thread, so I'm going to have to close it down now. PM me or make a new thread if you want to talk about this more.
This discussion has been closed.