alternative/secundary weapons

2»

Comments

• mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I think people should stop continue bashing just for fun..
    yeah but sombody told it had any specific meaning in the story of forsaken world (i never got it tough, a crusefix is the weakness of a vampire, so how comes thay cary it on there back? it should only weaken them)

Well i suppose it's just simply different lore.

\\ Vamp on some movie already invented anti-sun lotion and living together with humans and the only time they stay with lots other vampire was in college. (yes, all vamp college) Only those with *crazy mind* or *radical* would kill human.

\\ On some other story they smile and shine brightly when hit by sun ray. Doesn't feared by human and instead become an idol.

\\ On some manhwa they are the son and daugther of fallen light god. On this story almost all vamp has cross as tattoo, necklage, birth symbol, and ability to using holy light.

\\ On other story they are ancient mutant made by humans to fight mad god of darkness, it's just they had side effect. Which is needs of human blood and because how much they used to darkness (by spending time fighting mgodarkness) makes them sensitive to light.

\\ On another one they originally didn't eat human blood. It's just their body have sort kind of addiction to blood after tasting it for the first time. Blood for them is sort kind of drug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    yeah look whos angry now,
    i dont believe you, if you realy had a life you could not possibly have the time to come back here on my topic to insult me even further
    you would only have time to awnser your own topics and you would not even care to insult people becours your agenda did not alow you to!

beside, im dislectic moron, if you dont like my spelling then you can shuve the dictionary up your *
    becours i trie the best i can

bothering me even further will only prove my point even more, your not here for the fact that i spoke of a new weapon your just a troller,

and further, i did not know the creators would not check this forum, IM FREAKING HUMAN! i make mistakes too!

im actually quite the opposite of mad brah. but thx for proving that you are indeed mad. and i tried to tell you that moron. but all you did was insult me and say "i don't care for your opinion. im trying to talk to the devs"
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    yeah... In Hollywood...

I Don't See Any Big Flashy Sign In Some Hill Anywhere Nearby. Do You?

kind Of Like This?:D:D
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • thereaperjef
    thereaperjef Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    im actually quite the opposite of mad brah. but thx for proving that you are indeed mad. and i tried to tell you that moron. but all you did was insult me and say "i don't care for your opinion. im trying to talk to the devs"

i only insult people who insult me,
    im not mad, i just dont let you walk all over me,
    im me, im insane and i dont let anybody tell me wat i need to think or who i am, only i know who i am and you have no word in that,
    simple as that,
    you stop bothering me and i stop bothering you
    thats who i am,
  • Alyssian - Illyfue
    Alyssian - Illyfue Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    To the OP (Original Poster)

Really, don't try and think you know stuff. You haven't even showed your avatar yet, therefore you don't even have a clearly defined computer knowledge. As well as that, what the hell is the point of a second weapon? If you want a second weapon THAT badly, get 2 weapons, and keep one in your bag, and swap from time to time. Jesus