alternative/secundary weapons

thereaperjef
thereaperjef Posts: 16 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Suggestion Box
i looked around as a kindered vampire and was realy disapointed seeing i have a crusefix, its cool, but seeing NPC kindered vampires with a sabel sword

personaly i think every race (not class, i mean RACE like human, kindered, stoneman)
all need a secundary weapon class, that can also be upgraded and found

for example:
human race, secondary weapon: claw and bras knuckle (left hand brasknuckle, right hand claw)

elf race: vine wip (wips made of plants and for example the part you hold is a flower or weed, the end is a vine or thorn vine)

stone man: giant stone and steel swords

dwarf race: handgun (just so it wont conflict with the other attacks)

kindered race: the sword of NPC kindereds, the sabel sword

all other attacks should remain the same and same animations despite the weapon the character holds

(all archer classes can use secondary gun weapons but all magic classes like vampire or mage can still use the regular secondary weapons)

at the start of the game you get both the first weapon and the secundary weapon

(players who already play need to find a new one that is optained by quests or buy a basic one at the smit)
Post edited by thereaperjef on

Comments

• thereaperjef
    edited July 2011
    umm, shure but a secondary weapon wont hurt right? im not asking for a legion of weapons but simply a second weapon,
    wy?

1 fighting with the same move gets boring no mather how cool the weapon looks like

2 style, some people just prefere style

3 who that plays as a true kindered vampire can deny not ever wanting to have the saber weapon?
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    umm, shure but a secondary weapon wont hurt right? im not asking for a legion of weapons but simply a second weapon,
    wy?

1 fighting with the same move gets boring no mather how cool the weapon looks like

3 who that plays as a true kindered vampire can deny not ever wanting to have the saber weapon?

this isn't shitscape where you can pick and choose a weapon that you like. and as a kindred assassin i can say so because if you give kindreds swords you might as well just call them effing warriors.
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • Chibiii - Eyrda
    Chibiii - Eyrda Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    wy?

nomatter how fcknings many diffrent kinds of weps they get, they will still hit with the same moves cuz they wont care to change that just cuz u wanna hit with a saber and be a pirate vamp... just saying.
  • thereaperjef
    edited July 2011
    i realy dont care wat you all think,
    this is MY freedom of oppinion, i can like wat i want to, im just sugesting here, not demanding, so deal with it

this is only ment for the modderators, if thay say no its no
    if you all say no then i dont care

i think personaly perfect world has a lot of work becours it realy does not look good but i liked the way how you can play as a mage and still choose to use a wand or a sword,

if its possible there then wy not in forsaken world?
    i dont want to play "private vampire" or Gilgamesh with the "Greath weapon collection"
    its not the point that it needs to be there,
    its the point that its NOT in there and a game is a world of possibility where EVERYTHING should be possible,
    wy denie somthing Impossible if you can make it possible?
    i dont say there needs to be a reason Wy, its just that there is no GOOD reason not to do it (say all you want, there will NEVER be a reason good enough to not put it in the game)
  • nightwolf200
    edited July 2011
    this is MY freedom of oppinion, i can like wat i want to, im just sugesting here, not demanding, so deal with it

i think personaly perfect world has a lot of work becours it realy does not look good but i liked the way how you can play as a mage and still choose to use a wand or a sword,

i dont want to play "private vampire" or Gilgamesh with the "Greath weapon collection"
    its the point that its NOT in there and a game is a world of possibility where EVERYTHING should be possible,
    i dont say there needs to be a reason Wy, its just that there is no GOOD reason not to do it (say all you want, there will NEVER be a reason good enough to not put it in the game)

well by this then you might as well let elves have bows and arrows have dwarves with shields and swords then. the reason its not in there is because the devs in china didn't want it. if you want to make a suggestion for this game and not get criticized for it by your peers then move to china, learn chinese, go to the chinese game forum and suggest it. don't need to QQ cuz people told you no dude.
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

• Javert - Storm Legion
    Javert - Storm Legion Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2011

So, again (I love this) You are posting on a public Forum if you choose to have your opinion then we are all allowed to have ours.

Moderators have no say about this, Dev has a say about this.. Just an FYI and again from my first comment is Public forum = public reply.

i think personaly perfect world has a lot of work becours it realy does not look good but i liked the way how you can play as a mage and still choose to use a wand or a sword

That is PWI not FW. They are two different games and it works that way. Also btw Not all classes in PWI have a second choice for weapons IE psy and sin. Also also Because you have a sword or glaive doesn't change your set of skills so you are using the same skills over and over. Also Also Also most of the time we only used one weapon.

i dont say there needs to be a reason Wy, its just that there is no GOOD reason not to do it
    (say all you want, there will NEVER be a reason good enough to not put it in the game)

I will say it and there actually is a pretty valid reason. Look at the mythology of the game (atleast for vamps) They carry the cross because it is part of the story, there is no reason to give them extra weapons because it would be stupid.

Stonemen don't use swords. That is stupid. We use a Freaking hammer which is awesome. A steel sword at that.. Yes because I want to be a freaking stoneman warrior... right..... No Actually I don't because it is stupid. If i wanted to play a warrior and use a sword I would play a warrior.

My overall thoughts on this opinion (which it is my opinion counts as you said above...
    this is MY freedom of oppinion, i can like wat i want to

See there it is. I really don't care what you think, this is my freedom of Opinion. I can like what I want to. This game works on a simple system If it ain't broken don't fix it. We don't need two weapons...because it is stupid.

My opinion is in red...If you don't like it...To bad.
    Proud leader of Bushido Since Closed beta Phase 3. The longest Leadership on Storm Server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Javert - 80 Protector - Diamond
    Gavrouche - 80 Marksman - Burst
    Vahlian - 80 Warrior - Elemental

If You experience Loadscreen Crashes Follow the Steps to Try to fix it! -->
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=429091
  • nightwolf200
    edited July 2011

lol its kind of sad but really funny that new players come in and want something from some other game in here because they like it or are used to it in that game and post a suggestion about it in the forum then when veterans go and shoot it down they get all mad and ****.

angry newb is angry
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]

• Javert - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    lol its kind of sad but really funny that new players come in and want something from some other game in here because they like it or are used to it in that game and post a suggestion about it in the forum then when veterans go and shoot it down they get all mad and ****.

angry newb is angry

I will be honest I like when I see people who have good ideas for the Suggestion. But I love when people have bad ideas. All the little nublets who come here thinking they know better because they've played the game for 10 minutes. This begins to feel like a sport..Shooting down hopes and dreams..
    Proud leader of Bushido Since Closed beta Phase 3. The longest Leadership on Storm Server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Actually psy and sin can use other weapon, it's their skills that force them to use very specific weapon. It's just there not much variety for their weapon, example : 1h sword, 1h blade, 2h blade, 2h sword all fall to sword type. Psychic sphere only had 1 variety and that's it. Pw is an unfinished game since there weapon such as rope, nunchaku, tonfa exist on leftovers database, it supposed to be more complex and bigger.

Anyway, i didn't mind if the op suggestion is implemented but i also didn't mind if there no changes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • nightwolf200
    edited July 2011
    I will be honest I like when I see people who have good ideas for the Suggestion. But I love when people have bad ideas. All the little nublets who come here thinking they know better because they've played the game for 10 minutes. This begins to feel like a sport..Shooting down hopes and dreams..

good ideas i like also. and its fun to shoot down bad ideas. its like skee shooting on mario and sonic at the Olympic games
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]

• Javert - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    Actually psy and sin can use other weapon, it's their skills that force them to use very specific weapon. It's just there not much variety for their weapon, example : 1h sword, 1h blade, 2h blade, 2h sword all fall to sword type. Psychic sphere only had 1 variety and that's it. Pw is an unfinished game since there weapon such as rope, nunchaku, tonfa exist on leftovers database, it supposed to be more complex and bigger.

Anyway, i didn't mind if the op suggestion is implemented but i also didn't mind if there no changes.

Check my core 102 psy. The fact is that a Psy can only use one other skill when they do not have their own weapon. They can use Crystal light and that is it. Other than that of course you can use another weapon but you can't Use it effectively. So there is no point in using it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Javert - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    good ideas i like also. and its fun to shoot down bad ideas. its like skee shooting on mario and sonic at the Olympic games

I was always good at that too xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    can use another weapon but you can't Use it effectively. So there is no point in using it.

That what i am saying earlier. :mad: Because on your earlier post, you said psy and sin can't use second weapon unlike other class..

All class can use other weapon than not designed for them (at last if cn claw / fist ban is really just fake) but it just not effective (wots forget 5aps archer, barb), since one class skills was mean to be used for certain weapons. It's just 1 weapon type can has many variety. Sphere was mean to be magic weapon but it's a different type. Unlike wand and pataka that under the same type since it can be used by most magician users, because the user magic skill didn't specify using pataka or wand just *magic weapon*.

Basically the developer is just lazy or feel there no need to make variety of weapons for new class. (well they return some of it on earthguard but put limitation) Just like what i said on earlier post, they were abandoning multiple weapon choice idea since the game launching. It's just the game already had various weapon in database ready to be used. They think multiple weapon isn't needed which probably the reason why each class on fw have to stick on certain weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • thereaperjef
    edited July 2011
    well by this then you might as well let elves have bows and arrows have dwarves with shields and swords then. the reason its not in there is because the devs in china didn't want it. if you want to make a suggestion for this game and not get criticized for it by your peers then move to china, learn chinese, go to the chinese game forum and suggest it. don't need to QQ cuz people told you no dude.

oke seriously, your not a moderator so i dont care for your opinion,
    wy i never asked for elves to have bows or dwarves to have shields and swords?
    it totaly conflicts with the game code and the character build up

if you give the vampires a sword to wield then you just need to add the animation form the regular kindered vampires, but if you do the same with the dwars there skelleton mesh will totaly stretch out of shape and maby even course permanent damage!

i know people comment this but i keep saying i dont care, only the ones who actualy "made this game" and actualy did somthing beside playing it like you, should be the ones to deny or acept the request,
    if you dont like my oppinion then move to china yourself

the question forum is here for a reason, its becours the modderators placed it here and read it smart guy, duh
  • thereaperjef
    edited July 2011

even tough your response is quite "snobbish" i agree, you have your oppinions too, but there was never stated or wrighten down that i have to like it

extra weapons in the game, its unecesarely, its not needed,
    but its somthing people like you with closed off minds will never understand,
    you will always say good is good enough,
    i say good is NEVER good enough,
    expand untill there is not a single gigabite left to spare,
    wy not? the real world is full of possiblilities and the outcomes are endless,
    so wy not in a game?
    just becours you prefere hamers does not mean the rest of the world thinks the same,
    everybody has there own taste and you cant argue with that
  • thereaperjef
    edited July 2011

angry newb is angry

no your just a **** with no life, the reason im a newby is becours i actualy DO somthing beside this game,
    your think your mutch becours your "high level"
    guess agen, IT DOES NOT MATHER,
    no mather how good you get in a game that does not make you better then anybody
    beside im not angry,
    i just cant believe that there is not a single gamer in the world left with a actual "gamer soul"
  • thereaperjef
    edited July 2011
    nomatter how fcknings many diffrent kinds of weps they get, they will still hit with the same moves cuz they wont care to change that just cuz u wanna hit with a saber and be a pirate vamp... just saying.

true, but to me it never was about power or difference in hits, if the blade of a vampire still hits with fire balls so be it,
    i just want to see variaty, not power
    in a game 2 major things mater,
    looks and the possibility of letting different programs run witouth interuption,
    if those 2 things are in it then every gamer is satisfied, (talking basic now)
  • thereaperjef
    edited July 2011

if you think its a bad idee then its your problem,
    your not shooting down anything here, if thay put it in the game, then thay do, if thay dont thay dont, its not like you replying here will mather, it the creators like it thay will do it, if thay dont thay dont, i dont care becours tomorow i go to a new job and work every day and only have a free day on sunday so i wont have time to play games anymore, i will actualy have a full ocupied life and earn shitloads of money so this game can explode for all i care after that
  • thereaperjef
    edited July 2011
    mirrai wrote: »

ahh finaly sombody who knows to reply witouth using scold words,
    its true, i was not thinking big by replying this, but its becours i dont want it big, shure the creators of this game have a life too and 100 of other idees wat thay are working on, so im simply offering a basic thing, somthing easy to put it that is still fun, (i mean we can go fish in the game too, its usseless too unless you want to sell fish wat is acutaly the same with selling weapons if my mod idee comes out right?)
    so im not going to big, but it would be a nice add on like fishing and other small things
  • Javert - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    i mean we can go fish in the game too, its usseless too unless you want to sell fish wat is acutaly the same with selling weapons if my mod idee comes out right?)

No you are wrong. Fishing isn't useless you just don't know how to use it. xD Fishing = Constant pet food and Food. ijs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• thereaperjef
    edited July 2011
    No you are wrong. Fishing isn't useless you just don't know how to use it. xD Fishing = Constant pet food and Food. ijs

actualy thats wat i ment (i dont use pets, its not that they are ussless im just better in fighting allone witouth needing to worie about "healing" others, i rather just crush the enemy and heal after battle)

fishing is good food for pets or cooking, also you can sell or other
    the weapons of my request are quite the same, you find the weapon (ofcours its not feed, that would be rediculous :p )
    but you can sell, upgrade, trade, keep it in a safe or actualy use it,
    its not a meaningless addon for the game, its a addition to trade and selling and you get a new weapon,
    people keep saying its a bad idee but nobody ever gave it a good tought, its usefull and it has looks,

btw, sombody mentiond that the vampire's crusefix plays a part in the story line but i did not realy notice anything of that, can sombody tell me a example from the story line?
  • nightwolf200
    edited July 2011
    oke seriously, your not a moderator so i dont care for your opinion,
    wy i never asked for elves to have bows or dwarves to have shields and swords?
    it totaly conflicts with the game code and the character build up

if you give the vampires a sword to wield then you just need to add the animation form the regular kindered vampires, but if you do the same with the dwars there skelleton mesh will totaly stretch out of shape and maby even course permanent damage!

i know people comment this but i keep saying i dont care, only the ones who actualy "made this game" and actualy did somthing beside playing it like you, should be the ones to deny or acept the request,
    if you dont like my oppinion then move to china yourself

the question forum is here for a reason, its becours the modderators placed it here and read it smart guy, duh

lmfao your an idiot if you want to get a yes or no from the people that MADE THE GAME your in the wrong forum PWE DIDN'T MAKE IT. as the people that MADE it are in china not here. so like i said you don't like negative replies go to china and make suggestions there idiot. and about the dwarves and elves you said you wanted the swords that the vampire npcs have and i said that you might as well give the elves bows and arrows and dwarves shields and swords/hammers then since theres those running around moron.
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]

• nightwolf200
    edited July 2011
    no your just a **** with no life, the reason im a newby is becours i actualy DO somthing beside this game,
    your think your mutch becours your "high level"
    guess agen, IT DOES NOT MATHER,
    no mather how good you get in a game that does not make you better then anybody
    beside im not angry,
    i just cant believe that there is not a single gamer in the world left with a actual "gamer soul"

umadbro?...ya umad

seriously i have a life also i don't play much i just know how to get stuff done in the least amount of time.

btw go back to the 2nd grade and learn how to spell MATTER NOT MATHER
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]

• Javert - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011

btw, sombody mentiond that the vampire's crusefix plays a part in the story line but i did not realy notice anything of that, can sombody tell me a example from the story line?

Cross /=/ Crucifix
    A crucifix is a symbol of the Christian tradition. It's a crucifix shape in which the body ( corpus ) of the crucified Christ on a cross is attached to the sufferings of Jesus to emphasize. It comes in all shapes and sizes, from small to centimeters meters high. Above the cross is generally a sign with the letters INRI , the Latin abbreviation for Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews , the text of John 19:19-22 Pilate was hanging above the cross. (yes it is from wikipedia so shoot me)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• nightwolf200
    edited July 2011
    Cross /=/ Crucifix

the quote you used is actually accurate (something of a miracle for wikipedia)
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]

• Javert - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    the quote you used is actually accurate (something of a miracle for wikipedia)

I know I was suprised.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• thereaperjef
    edited July 2011
    Cross /=/ Crucifix

yeah but sombody told it had any specific meaning in the story of forsaken world (i never got it tough, a crusefix is the weakness of a vampire, so how comes thay cary it on there back? it should only weaken them)
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i never got it tough, a crusefix is the weakness of a vampire, so how comes thay cary it on there back? it should only weaken them

Yeah... in Hollywood...

I don't see any big flashy sign in some hill anywhere nearby. Do you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thereaperjef
    edited July 2011
    umadbro?...ya umad

seriously i have a life also i don't play much i just know how to get stuff done in the least amount of time.

btw go back to the 2nd grade and learn how to spell MATTER NOT MATHER

yeah look whos angry now,
    i dont believe you, if you realy had a life you could not possibly have the time to come back here on my topic to insult me even further
    you would only have time to awnser your own topics and you would not even care to insult people becours your agenda did not alow you to!

beside, im dislectic moron, if you dont like my spelling then you can shuve the dictionary up your *
    becours i trie the best i can

bothering me even further will only prove my point even more, your not here for the fact that i spoke of a new weapon your just a troller,

and further, i did not know the creators would not check this forum, IM FREAKING HUMAN! i make mistakes too!