• xiolin
    xiolin Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    CD 20sec
    Type: Earth
    Cast Time: 2sec
    Dmg: 100%+3.9k
    Effect: 30% chance to dispel buff from target
    Effect with Crackshot time: 20% extra dmg and 60% chance to dispel buff from target
    Effect with Hunters Mark: 50% chance to disarm target for 5 seconds (Target cant use skills which require weapon)

these are all from memory so let me know if anythings off (but i'm pretty sure i'm spot on xD)
    Xilly The Silly Dwarf of Eyrda :P
    Waiting for a cool sig T.T
  • deduax
    deduax Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    99090068.jpg

_______
    Coenna
  • xiolin
    edited June 2011
    ah damn, so close...i just missed the 5% crit increase xD
  • TheSprite - Lionheart
    TheSprite - Lionheart Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The skill is great for blowing the bubble off a priest in PvP. Open with Hunter's mark and Exorcising bullet, then go to town on the priest. Usually makes quick work of em.
  • xiolin
    edited June 2011
    i just want to make sure does the dispel work on removing rocky/uphold/bubble etc etc?
  • Yvilette - Lionheart
    Yvilette - Lionheart Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    xiolin wrote: »
    ah damn, so close...i just missed the 5% crit increase xD

Actually you also miss an important part, that is it only dispel Attack increasing buff.
    So it probably won't be very useful to take down someone who have defensive buff.
  • xiolin
    edited June 2011
    Actually you also miss an important part, that is it only dispel Attack increasing buff.
    So it probably won't be very useful to take down someone who have defensive buff.
    ahah!!! stupid me, how could i have missed the attack part. No wonder it didnt work on those defensive buffs >.<
  • Baby - Storm Legion
    Baby - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Okay so instead of making another thread...

I have this skill. I also am soul and therefore have a talent that says it "Increases the damage of Exorcising Bullet by __%, and causes it to dismount and silence targets affected by Hunter Mark for _ seconds."

I have put 2 points into this skill and so it should increase the damage by 20% and dismount/silence targets affected by Hunter Mark for 4 seconds. It does not say theres a CHANCE it says it causes it. I take that to mean it ALWAYS will.

The skill itself, as you can see in one of the posts above, has a 50% chance to disarm a target affected by Hunter Mark for 5 seconds. I wasnt sure if that 5s would stack with the 4s my talent gives me now so I spent some time beating up a guildie to see...and lo and behold that 4s is nowhere to be seen. Half the time there'd be no debuffs at all, and half the time she would be disarmed/silenced for what we assumed was 5 seconds. I had her attack me also so that we could be sure she wasnt disarmed without having the actual debuff icon there.

Am I crazy or is this talent broken? :(:confused:
    Baby
    Soul Marksman
    Storm Server
    Leader of Legit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukiyo - Storm Legion
    Tsukiyo - Storm Legion Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i came into this thread hoping the latest post had to do with the talent for exo bullet, baby <3

I hate this game -_-;;

Auto attack still works with silence and disarm. Better have been mashing skills...

• Baby - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    I double checked with another player and same thing. Not auto attacking either, and they got off skills just fine. I want my talent points back!
    Baby
    Soul Marksman
    Storm Server
    Leader of Legit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jigglypuff - Eyrda
    Jigglypuff - Eyrda Posts: 605 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    disarm only effects warriors and mm mostly i think since they need a weapon to cast. I know bards dont need a harp to cast so a disarm is pretty useless
  • Tsukiyo - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    Its a disarm AND silence. So the talent says...
  • Baby - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    Well it disarms and silences them 50% of the time, so I know that they CAN be disarmed/silenced.
    Baby
    Soul Marksman
    Storm Server
    Leader of Legit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukiyo - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    but thats the natural skill itself, not the talent right?...

maybe the talent got nerfed (or buffed in a future patch) and they forgot to take the text out?
  • Baby - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    Yeah thats the skill's normal effect. I was just responding to the comment it only worked on mm/war.

If the talent got nerfed and all it does is increase the damage by 10% per point I'd pass on this talent.
    Baby
    Soul Marksman
    Storm Server
    Leader of Legit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukiyo - Storm Legion
    edited July 2011
    sigh, we would have had so much 1vs1 potential in becoming a top 1vs1 class with this talent :|

Though an 11 second disarm/silence is brokeeeen...

6 seconds at a 100% rate would have been SO nice! you can basically exo > MFB > burst of rage for a triple nuke combo with 1 second left for them before they can to do something for an epic burst of damage...

in fact..

extreme fail > exo > burst of rage > MFB lololol!
  • xiolin
    edited July 2011
    Lets assume you a very lucky and always lands a stun/disarm etc etc with the 50% chance skills

Soul Snipe(stun)>exo(disarm/silence?)>extreme snipe(stun again)>soul snipe(stun again)>burst of rage>mfb lol
  • Coenna - Illyfue
    Coenna - Illyfue Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    HUNTER MARK xD 1st
  • xiolin
    edited July 2011
    lmao i totally forgot abt mark xD
  • adeldido
    adeldido Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Sorry guys I am planning on getting that skill but I totally lost you, what exactly does this skill do ?
    and what are u saying silence is not working ? or is it working but have some cases ? things seem to be going over my head, a plain explanation about what this skill really do and don't would be very helpful. *disregarding the info in talents*