Notice: NO ROLLBACK - also, info about bans

1121315171820

Comments

  • Avion - Eyrda
    Avion - Eyrda Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    sounds like a broken ban system to me...a guildie of mine got banned too (on eyrda) and didnt even do anything
    Grape Drank
  • patotin
    patotin Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i got banned coz i took many pet stone cats.. but heres the truth "i will redeem my cat coz i got 180 points but the site keeps telling me error, click it many times then 1 player tells me check my mailbox there u go too many of them so i took them sell 3 cats coz i got like 10 cats on mailbox and emblems too.. but check my inventory and bag and AH got only 1 cat im using it now.. plss check and plss give me back my account or all my hardwork in my account will disappear and maybe going to stop playing fw.. pls notify me thru mail f i got permaBanned!! thanks Admin FW..

    IGN - oOxPatoTinxOo
    SERVER - LionHeart
    CLASS - Human Warrior
    LVL - 55
  • Abels - Lionheart
    Abels - Lionheart Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    harukyan wrote: »
    I'm not going to reveal names to protect myself.

    Before everything was out in the open, a few guildies saw someone with wings and checked their equipment. They commented that it was surprising someone would actually have and waste several level 4 gems on level 50ish equipment. We all assumed the person just cash shopped the whole thing.

    However, once the duping came out into the open and they were banned, it was pretty clear why they were willing to blow these gems when the level cap was just raised. Then we see said people yelling in World Chat after just 1 day of "banning".

    Yes, there is no concrete evidence that they were involved with the duping, but seriously. Just imagine how much money would have had to go into making all those level 4 gems if it was actually legit.

    Ironically some of these ppl that haven't had past 50 chroma suddenly got wings over night... A large number of ppl from that same group of friends were banned for taking over 50+ cats. They even made alts and were talking about it.. yet they got unbanned.. If you're taking 50+ cats.. I'm pretty sure it wasnt an "Accident" and I know that some of them cashshop.. but not enough to make multiple lvl IV Bloodstones over night. Perhaps after the cat issue is taken care of the gem issue should be addressed if it hasn't yet.
  • SturmBrigh - Storm Legion
    SturmBrigh - Storm Legion Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Dupers and those people who are pretending to be innocent, trying to keep a low profile and praying that their duped gems become legit should all be punished. If the balance gets disrupted by cash shoppers spending a lot of money to boost their char, then that is another thing. However, those "innocent" people who has made "too good to be true" deals and are now hiding, like transfering their duped gears to multiple alts to cover their tracks, all should be punished.


    The community should also work together and help pwe staff speed up their process by taking Screenshots of suspecious people, namely, those people who suddenly became insanely rich and sending a ticket. For example, how can a person who had virtually nothing, suddenly have 5 bloodstone 4 gems in their possesion?All these thieves need to be identified and eradicated.
  • Gamuza - Storm Legion
    Gamuza - Storm Legion Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    harukyan wrote: »
    I'm not going to reveal names to protect myself.

    Before everything was out in the open, a few guildies saw someone with wings and checked their equipment. They commented that it was surprising someone would actually have and waste several level 4 gems on level 50ish equipment. We all assumed the person just cash shopped the whole thing.

    However, once the duping came out into the open and they were banned, it was pretty clear why they were willing to blow these gems when the level cap was just raised. Then we see said people yelling in World Chat after just 1 day of "banning".

    Yes, there is no concrete evidence that they were involved with the duping, but seriously. Just imagine how much money would have had to go into making all those level 4 gems if it was actually legit.




    You do know that you can remove regular gems(non exotic) from any gear and the gems wont be destroyed right?

    So it's Not a waste to put those gems in any piece of gear if you have them. And once you start hitting 50 it takes a lot more regular coin to refine your lvl 50+ gear to +9 so using that gear is perfectly fine for now if you have the gems.
  • xstoneone
    xstoneone Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You can't remove level 4 gems brah.
  • kalbosemi
    kalbosemi Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    xstoneone wrote: »
    You can't remove level 4 gems brah.

    you can remove it you can buy Extract Scroll lvl 4 in Guild Merit Exchange for 15g and 2 merit
  • Tibana - Illyfue
    Tibana - Illyfue Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ... yet they got unbanned...
    ... and I know that some of them cashshop..
    Well, there you go... chuck enough money in the cashshop and you get the 'get out of jail' free card... no matter what you did. :cool:
  • xstoneone
    xstoneone Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I stand corrected. Forgot about the guild exchange.
  • Gamuza - Storm Legion
    Gamuza - Storm Legion Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    xstoneone wrote: »
    I stand corrected. Forgot about the guild exchange.

    :) brah
  • jerejerejere
    jerejerejere Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    can the admin please inform those who are ban if they are permabanned or just ban for sometime as my friend keep login everyday to check . it is like kinda pointless if she is permabanned. so kindly inform them through mail please.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    can the admin please inform those who are ban if they are permabanned or just ban for sometime as my friend keep login everyday to check . it is like kinda pointless if she is permabanned. so kindly inform them through mail please.

    well I can tell you right now, trying to log in over the weekend (aven Mon) won't get you anywhere if you were banned, noone is in the office over the weekends and the holiday. Alos crab stated about 10 times (or has been posted 10 times) that mosty of the bans are just tepm ones to take the pets out. so unless your friend overly abused the system they should be back up and playing later next week
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • ohyeahbebs
    ohyeahbebs Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    so some people saw my account logging in yesterday, but i wasnt on the computer at all. and surely they get unbanned after they check already, does this mean i got permabanned? :confused:
  • xstoneone
    xstoneone Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    :) brah

    Nah brah.
  • tsugar
    tsugar Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    can the admin please inform those who are ban if they are permabanned or just ban for sometime as my friend keep login everyday to check . it is like kinda pointless if she is permabanned. so kindly inform them through mail please.

    Yeah, Im with you on that man. but as some1 already pointed out most FW staff isnt working during weekend.
    Also I think FW should have somesort of LiveSupport,

    btw lol.. Jere happens to be my name...
  • mrpain01
    mrpain01 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    tsugar wrote: »
    Yeah, Im with you on that man. but as some1 already pointed out most FW staff isnt working during weekend.
    Also I think FW should have somesort of LiveSupport,

    btw lol.. Jere happens to be my name...

    +1 for this. Please just tell us if we gonna get perm ban so we don't need to check anymore.
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    mrpain01 wrote: »
    +1 for this. Please just tell us if we gonna get perm ban so we don't need to check anymore.

    if you duped multiple cats and gems and then tried selling them its most likely a perma ban

    if you were gifted the cat its probably ban till they delete the cat
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

    IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin


    One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • kyrulx
    kyrulx Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Does anyone know the status of the bans? Are they done banning/unbanning people or no? Because I know at least one person who got banned but doesn't deserve it in the slightest.
  • Valukar - Eyrda
    Valukar - Eyrda Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    They're not unbanning until they get back from the holiday weekend on Tuesday. Then I'm sure they'll "compensate" the ones who were banned illegitimately by giving everyone x2 XP, ensuring they stay 4 days behind everyone else. That's how PWE works.
  • _Alastrina_ - Storm Legion
    _Alastrina_ - Storm Legion Posts: 840 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    x2 xp? if im cruel

    i want 5/5 GL
    i want 15 GT
    i want 25 AoS
    i want 15 WC floor 1
    and i want 180 henry quest

    but im not, its ok......
  • Lestat - Eyrda
    Lestat - Eyrda Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    token shop? ..what?
    I did not paint the red door black, i commanded it thus. and so it was. open the door, for fear is where you go to learn.
  • Valukar - Eyrda
    Valukar - Eyrda Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    x2 xp? if im cruel

    i want 5/5 GL
    i want 15 GT
    i want 25 AoS
    i want 15 WC floor 1
    and i want 180 henry quest

    but im not, its ok......

    I know how you feel, but realistically it's:

    4 GTs
    x2 rewards NC
    ANC from this past week
    4 days of Henry/Dailies.

    Even so, I missed 5 days when the servers first opened and have been behind the levelling curve by 2-8 levels ever since. Now this has happened, and the gap is widening.

    Oh well. I wish it were different, but like I said... it's PWE.
  • dshannon
    dshannon Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    can someone actually explain what the hell happened because I frankly still dont have a clue
  • kolbjorn5
    kolbjorn5 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Holy ****, it's Memorial Day weekend and they're actually working. They just unbanned my account!
  • Valukar - Eyrda
    Valukar - Eyrda Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    dshannon wrote: »
    can someone actually explain what the hell happened because I frankly still dont have a clue

    PWE staff pushed broken site features live that let you trade points in for pet cats, or bloodstones. Someone discovered it didn't subtract your points due to an error but still sent you a cat/bloodstone. People went crazy exploiting this, and the GMs blanket-banned anyone who used these features multiple times.

    ...the problem with this is that people who saw an error code and thought "oh I'll try it a few more times" got banned, irrespective of guilt. Additionally, the Eyrda server was unable to exploit the glitch for some strange reason, yet many people on the server were banned(including myself). I'm assuming this is because some idiot writing the "ban ****ing everyone" script forgot to exclude Eyrdans. As a result, many people are banned for no reason. But hey, at least they got those dirty glitchers with minimal effort!
  • dshannon
    dshannon Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    man oh man thats hilarious! ******it i cant believe i missed all this!
  • Valukar - Eyrda
    Valukar - Eyrda Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    dshannon wrote: »
    man oh man thats hilarious! ******it i cant believe i missed all this!

    Yeah, it was hilarious until I got banned too. I think in the future I'll let other people use "new features" first and just try them after I know they're safe lol.
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    x2 xp? if im cruel

    i want 5/5 GL
    i want 15 GT
    i want 25 AoS
    i want 15 WC floor 1
    and i want 180 henry quest

    but im not, its ok......

    im surprised you didn't want an nc as well :P
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

    IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin


    One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • _Alastrina_ - Storm Legion
    _Alastrina_ - Storm Legion Posts: 840 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    im cashopaholic>.>
    already intend to topup 5k zen in friday(my time) but got banned......
    so 1/2 of my feeling is already faded.......

    no before someone said im rich, i spend what i want mostly, if theres the thing i dont want, let the leaf inside it, i yuse my leaf on personal reason(example mistress suit, flutes, and box)
  • kkkkk
    kkkkk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    kolbjorn5 wrote: »
    Holy ****, it's Memorial Day weekend and they're actually working. They just unbanned my account!

    probably because it's the chinese team checking lol, cuz it's monday over there
This discussion has been closed.