Contacting a GM? How?

Tymon - Lionheart
Tymon - Lionheart Posts: 350 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Right, I got screwed over in the cash shop just now. I went to buy death spike shoes, and it sent me the stupid pants instead. How does one contact a GM so they can give me the proper item?
Post edited by Tymon - Lionheart on

Comments

• Impotence - Lionheart
    Impotence - Lionheart Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    http://support.perfectworld.com/

Finding the giant Support button is pretty frickin' hard.
  • Tymon - Lionheart
    edited May 2011
    I was hoping I would be able to get it resolved asap, not submit a ticket and wait for 48 hours+... But eh. whatever then.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    well you'll most likely have to wait until Tues even if you sent in a pm, since Mon is a holiday
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Impotence - Lionheart
    Impotence - Lionheart Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I sent one yesterday (about everything being broken) and it was responded to within an hour. Although they didn't get it fixed until about 11 hours afterwards. So a reply should come quick, resolution... Good luck.
  • Tymon - Lionheart
    edited May 2011
    Talk about lame... If a game runs 24/7 there should be someone actually available 24/7 who can fix **** like that. I mean, logically speaking, GMs are not only the police, but the paramedics, firemen, etc. Imagine what would happen if an entire police department, fire department, etc all took a day off. (As in all of the people) that would be a disaster...
  • Tymon - Lionheart
    edited May 2011
    I sent one yesterday (about everything being broken) and it was responded to within an hour. Although they didn't get it fixed until about 11 hours afterwards. So a reply should come quick, resolution... Good luck.

Well, it's a simple problem. The shop sent me the wrong flipping item. It could be resolved in 10 seconds. I delete the chaps, they send me the spikes. easy as that. I know it's sort of splitting hairs to complain over a fashion item, since it doesn't particularly impact gameplay, but wasting 80 leaves on something I already own and didn't want... that just is irritating. *mumble, grumble* Anyway, that bug in the shop needs to be fixed so other people also don't end up getting screwed like I was.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    well yea it can be fixed in 10 seconds, but noone is in the office on the weekends...

GM's are not the police, fire dept or ambulance, this is a company and the employees are allowed days off also, just like the rest of us working stiffs out here

FYI, members of the depts lsited above get days off too...so no they don't work 24/7
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Tymon - Lionheart
    edited May 2011
    well yea it can be fixed in 10 seconds, but noone is in the office on the weekends...

GM's are not the police, fire dept or ambulance, this is a company and the employees are allowed days off also, just like the rest of us working stiffs out here

True enough... But they should still have rotating people who do work on the weekends and nights. Because while it is a company, it's also a community. It's an MMO. To say it's not a community as well is just lying to yourself. Example, the recent insane fiasco with the bloodstone dupe/cat dupe...Imagine if that happened on the weekend rather than the week... when there was no one on to fix it in a short span of time. the damage would have been even worse than it already was. And that would have pretty much FORCED a rollback, which would have destroyed days of work for everyone. And you'll also notice I specifically said 'everyone' meaning all the cops and firemen take the day off at the same time.
  • Xsasukex - Storm Legion
    Xsasukex - Storm Legion Posts: 1,568 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Talk about lame... If a game runs 24/7 there should be someone actually available 24/7 who can fix **** like that. I mean, logically speaking, GMs are not only the police, but the paramedics, firemen, etc. Imagine what would happen if an entire police department, fire department, etc all took a day off. (As in all of the people) that would be a disaster...

this is a game....... A GAME :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7664/xsasukex.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    xSasukex | 75 | Elemental | Warrior (retired)
    CuteNDeadly | 66 | Venom | Assassin <Naholdir's Princess>
  • Tymon - Lionheart
    edited May 2011
    this is a game....... A GAME :rolleyes:

Read above. It's a community too. The only difference is that it's online.
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Submit a ticket and wait for a response, that is all.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
This discussion has been closed.