(Storm) WTB mercury statuette(no this is not the real want to buy

_Alastrina_ - Storm Legion
_Alastrina_ - Storm Legion Posts: 840 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
see it on world chat?
strange right? no one ever buy that SO MANY BEFORE........ why now show interest on to buy a bulk mercury statuette?

if i see Ozzy,MrTwilight, or any high ranking level player, its fine, but this name..... from heaven or hell we dont know......

im just throwing opinion....... shouldnt this be investigated?
Post edited by _Alastrina_ - Storm Legion on

Comments

• Kantaryo - Storm Legion
    Kantaryo - Storm Legion Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Lol now we are in the snitching bussiness, I am so glad I quit playing this game.
    "Someone who never met God on Earth, would never meet Him in space".

Yuri Gagarin

=======================================
    I am the Sebestimator
  • OFLelouch - Eyrda
    OFLelouch - Eyrda Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Calm down Inspector Gadget.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I GET SCRUBS MAD.
  • chewybiteums
    chewybiteums Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Go go gadget jump-to-conclusions!
  • joeycomedian
    joeycomedian Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i LOL at inspector " I got banned " :D
  • Lunithea - Storm Legion
    Lunithea - Storm Legion Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Wasn't going to reply to this, but since I've seen multiple posts by you regarding this, I just wanted to say that I play the same server as you and I don't know what you mean by there only "now" being an interest in buying statuettes in bulk. Someone doesn't have to be well-known to by them and people could buy them on alts, it doesn't matter. People have been buying them in bulk for a long, LONG time already. I've bought a stack of fifty before, and even a stack of 100. And I've seen many others do the same. There's nothing suspicious about it at all; it's totally normal, so you have nothing to worry about.
  • Deicidea - Storm Legion
    Deicidea - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I for one don't want to be on the wealth rankings at all, So I keep my cash throughout multiple characters (5 to be exact) as well as hold my money in the Leaf Exchange bank so I can access the bulk of my cash from any character I am playing at any time.

There have been several times when I had seen a good deal on world chat in a shop that lead me to believe that today was a good day to purchase Items I use every day (ie Merc Statuettes), at any given time I keep at least 20 on 3 of my highest characters to do Merc Runs everyday on. In case you're wondering that is about 60 bulk Mercs I buy every week. And yes I buy them in bulk because most of the time people are willing to drop the price on something even more if its more then 1 or 2 of the item.

I'm not the person you are referring to on WC, but believe me, 90% of the time I Buy and sell things on WC from my unknown alts. I imagine I'm not the only one that does this. So drop it already stop your ridiculous witch hunt to make yourself feel better for being a victim of part of a mass-banning situation.
    I'm a Carebear, I PewPew with Rainbows and Butterflies.
    (>")> ==--- <3<3<3
    Characters:
    Deicidea - 5x Rebel Priest // Livid - 4x Dark Assassin
    Melodei - 4x Light Bard // LickMyLoli - 3x Burst Marksman
    Gwendolynne - 3x Aegis Warrior // Cappadocia - 3x Blood Vampire
  • Germin - Storm Legion
    Germin - Storm Legion Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I for one don't want to be on the wealth rankings at all, So I keep my cash throughout multiple characters (5 to be exact) as well as hold my money in the Leaf Exchange bank so I can access the bulk of my cash from any character I am playing at any time.

There have been several times when I had seen a good deal on world chat in a shop that lead me to believe that today was a good day to purchase Items I use every day (ie Merc Statuettes), at any given time I keep at least 20 on 3 of my highest characters to do Merc Runs everyday on. In case you're wondering that is about 60 bulk Mercs I buy every week. And yes I buy them in bulk because most of the time people are willing to drop the price on something even more if its more then 1 or 2 of the item.

I'm not the person you are referring to on WC, but believe me, 90% of the time I Buy and sell things on WC from my unknown alts. I imagine I'm not the only one that does this. So drop it already stop your ridiculous witch hunt to make yourself feel better for being a victim of part of a mass-banning situation.
    ^ couldn't have said it better myself, since I don't even have a diamond to my name, but was explaining the same thing in the "no rollback" thread.