how long will the ban last

honeydiu90
honeydiu90 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
how long will they take to settle all this? its a setback waiting for them to lift the ban. they should have done a rollback then take their sweet time to find those that had abuse the bug in token shop and other
Post edited by honeydiu90 on

Comments

• honeydiu90
    honeydiu90 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    and i bought memory berries which last only 3 days? how are they gonna refund dat? its 40 leafs gone just like that
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    honeydiu90 wrote: »
    how long will they take to settle all this? its a setback waiting for them to lift the ban. they should have done a rollback then take their sweet time to find those that had abuse the bug in token shop and other

weekend plus memorial day on monday...tuesday the earliest no later then wednesday tho
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • Evanngel - Lionheart
    Evanngel - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I wonder how many players got banned..
  • nightwolf200
    edited May 2011
    I wonder how many players got banned..

enough to make wc emptyish and fh be a ghost town in most of the realms lol
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

• Evanngel - Lionheart
    Evanngel - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I imagine most of the players who are banned are in the level 50 range because of the required level to hatch the pet. If this matter is not handled satisfactorily or if there are a lot of perma ban then I guess we can expect a lot of rage quit.
  • nightwolf200
    edited May 2011
    I imagine most of the players who are banned are in the level 50 range because of the required level to hatch the pet. If this matter is not handled satisfactorily or if there are a lot of perma ban then I guess we can expect a lot of rage quit.

technically if its a perma ban its also an ip ban so there won't be much of a rage quit just more of people throwing tantrums like the angry german kid
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]

• deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Ban discussions are generally not for forums. Keep an eye on the thread that was made by crabclaw.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
This discussion has been closed.