New Class Suggestions

Gskill - Eyrda
Gskill - Eyrda Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Suggestion Box
Now im not gonna say it should go with this race or that race but im just gonna through out some ideas of classes, also if you have an idea post it im more then happy to see what you come up with;)
-Paladin:Use's light to tank heal and do DPS(Hybrid Class).Use's maces and sheilds
-Monk:Can heal and DPS, use's fist wepons/staffs
-Naturealist-Use's the power of nature to heal and spwan minos to help do damage, also transforms into animals to improve damage and healing
Post edited by Gskill - Eyrda on

Comments

• Ashaw - Eyrda
    Ashaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Here are a few classes i came up with off the top of my head on other posts. these are word for word copys i made earlier so they are focused towards the post i posted them on

Stonewomen - i made a post saying stop suggesting it but then i added how they could make the stonewomen come into game

Guys okay if you read the story of how the races were created and then the war it expalins how there CANT be a female stoneman. All the gods died so there is no one to make more races. Sorry about that. Now the stoneman are born from a ceremony that they do every 100 years. They make the stoneman out of rock i beleave. So there is no girls. Yes it would be nice. But every game has a story and some people follow the story so dont change it.

Now if they want to change it they could think of a way. Its not impossible. Since they are doing the ritual every 100 years and they never said when the last ritual was (i think they didnt). They could have a event where all stoneman and partake in the ritual. Well have something go wrong and they mest it up. Then a stonewoman was made. But then they would either have to make a Stonewoman race or change Stonemen to Stonepeople.

Stonemen Magical type class - Name says it all

I think that stonemen should have some type of magic class. like not a traditional class. i mean a whole new one. call it something new and unique like magma mystic. Basically in the story stonemen have a ceremony that gives birth to new stonemen every 100 years. well someone must do the ceremony. and they made from rock i beleave. so magma mystics are all about summoms (not stonemen but maybe golems) then earth attacks and lava attacks.
    But they could be even more unique where they are more of a magical tank. like they are heavy heavy buffs and more of a survivor. like to the point its just as good as a priest. maybe like rock wall or stone barrier would be like a shield you can put on a allie that reduces the attack. Unlike most people when i suggest something i add information on how its possible. if you suggest something it does no good if you dont give them ideas on how it could happen

Dwarf classes Mech and a scientist one - just read :D
    Mech
    i know they could have a class where they attack using a robot. they basically are a special class to the game. there armor and weapon are parts that is a robotic suit (dwarf looking mechanical suit). there mount couple be special were the would have a leg attachment that would work like our mounts do. you have to right click and it adds the attachment to the legs. Talent tree could be medium range attacks like longer then other classes cooldowns but HELL of a damage and one tree would be about defence and metal things. third would be like close combat DPS
    this would be the most unique class i have ever seen in the world of mmorpgs

just think of all the possibilities for a dwarf. its hard yes but its unique to forsaken world because they say f*** you magic im a bad*** i used science.

Another class could be a Chemical class
    they use chemcial attacks like acid, Fire or also thinking medicine not heal but like buffs, or electricity its like a mage but no spells :P if you know what i mean like yeah hard to explain but they would be DoT, DPS, or Buffs. :P lol this is hard to explain so ill stop here

Chemcial class extended from next reply
    Good idea. Also, about chemical class, that would be interesting. Maybe something like

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Alchemist_(Final_Fantasy_X-2)

(Yup I'm a FF fanboy in case you didn't notice by now:o)

Nice idea, however we do already have a magical tank class (well, tree): Blood vampires.

yeah but the problem with alchemist is that its a job in the game that EVERYONE gets i think at level 10 :P nothing special.
    I was thinking of more of like they would be AoE people. like traps and stuff and when it comes to 1v1 the would lack but would be a great need in instances and Guild wars. Im sure if they made this class someone would think of a 1v1 way. But who would want a AoE person in there instance like Gods Trial they would attack all the 3 at the same time. like damage wise the 3 horses would die as a mage would kill 3. so its not Over Powered. There AoE skills would have a chance of poison or if electricty parilyze them. so like one of there talents would add to there AoE skill(s) from depending on what tree. Then they have a book or something as a weapon and since dwarfs are anti magic they throw pots for AoE. Its hard to make a class like this without thinking :P i just type what comes to my head. thats how i did the mech class idea :P

This part was http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/member.php?u=34716722001 idea that i agree with for chemical part

Ofc they wouldn't name the class alchemist lol!

Anyway, I think the FF X-2 Alchemist class would really fit the Dwarves, as well as be pretty much what you have in mind. They could be something along the lines of:

Using bombs and explosive/poisonous chemicals/gases for AoE and single target attacks, with major debuffs.

Grant a team buff which makes pots effects double and/or reduces pot cooldown.

Give various single target buffs matching those you can get by pots (masteries, stats, speed etc)

Super squishy (yup they gotta have some big weakness as a price for their awsomeness )

(That's pretty much what FF X-2 Alchemists do btw)

Werewolf Class - posted on the werewolf class post in class discussion page 2 i think

I hate twilight so twilight fans if i see one named jacob i think everyone would request foryou to get banned if they did this

I would not care if there was a werewolf class. if there was though i think they would make it a class that uses fists. like instead of a weapon they would have to have a gem or something that powers there attacks.
    But also i think eventually they could. but i think it would have to be a human class. but i think it should be a skill like you were taught how to be a werewolf. like transform your self for as long as you want. but when your in normal you can use magic. so there talents could be one for werewolf form less then a protector for tanking but more then a assasin and its attack inbetween them both, i think a middle talent tree would be focused on buffs and and DoT. then the 3rd would be like magic for when he isnt a werewolf.
    Now for the WoW thing. i think your ****. werewolfs were in other mmorpgs BEFORE WoW. WoW actually copied a diffrent games werewolf class. the game wasnt popular because the classes were so unfair in pvp. and you had to pay to be a badass in the game.
    i dont remember what it was called. but the story line was almost the same other then graphics and some minor diffrences. So WoW is the copier.
    i think a werewolf class would be cool because so far this game has been balanced and im sure they would find a way to balance the werewolf.
    i think though that they should make a race so unique that no one would ever expect it.

As for the basic how this all started storyline. Its basically each race was made by a god. so they cant just add a race out of no were okay guys? adding classes is diffrent. all they would do is have Event quest for one month that is a guy who is needing you to help in his magic research. he then learns a spell that will transform the spellcaster into a werewolf. He then says something about you have to earn the spell.
    Thats when the humans or elves or any race really except dwarfs (to small inless midgit werewolfs OMG I WANA DWARF WEREWOLF NOW!!!) then the class you select it when you make a character. have them do a quest then he teaches them it. if the company wants they could have a rule (like WoW black nights or what ever there called) you have to reach a level on a diffrent character to make the character. it dont matter though.

hope my ideas inspire you guys to think more about this subject. sorry for the grammar im 16 and tired. sorry again and hope i helped any of you.

(Edited this part in the original post) Okay so right after i posted this i started doing low level quests i missed. There was a Alrik or something like that. He is the blood claw king. he turned me into a werewolf when i was attacking him it was a curse of something. The class is possible now that i see that. you could be a human mage kinda till level 17 (thats Alriks level) and he kills you no matter what you do and you turn into a werewolf. the curse gave you the ability to become a werewolf as you please. well a bloodfang what ever you want to call it

Oh yeah sorry for my miss spellings please comment and remember these were from top of my head i didnt think much into it
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class
  • Sesshou - Eyrda
    Sesshou - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Well, im gonna do this simple for ya. This will never happen.

1. PWE gets all their content from china, if they dont got it it wont come here.

2. half of the classes listed sounds like WoW copies, try think original next time...

3. It is not easy to make new classes without interrupting the balance in the game, you can see that on PWI.

4. Making new classes will require the story to change or they will need to be able to add the story of the new races/classes into the current one, it is not easy.

Im sorry but try in another game or learn chinese.
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    edited May 2011
    Dude the ones i posted arnt in WoW lol a earth focused mage might be considered a shaman i guese possibly but thats it
    theres no robotic suit class in WoW they have robotic mounts not suits for fighting
    and chemical class?? really dude this has never been a mmorpg i think.

but yeah i know but i like doing this cause when i i turned 20 im going to study on how to make a mmorpg in my free time. then i am going to make one but i want it to be unique. like
    the best of gaming if i do this (probably wont but willnt hurt to try) but like having the basic classes, priest, warrior, pali, sin, mage, archer, marksmen. Then unique classes. This game has a music player and a vampire. those are rare in a mmorpg. But its also something to do in my free time. it takes like a minute.

Balance is a key to everything i know but thats why hp and mp and talents are so easily to change to balance
    Class Choosing Guide -

Race Choosing Guide -

They know I'm right -

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Luciferia - Illyfue
    Luciferia - Illyfue Posts: 3,982 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Well, im gonna do this simple for ya. This will never happen.

1. PWE gets all their content from china, if they dont got it it wont come here.

2. half of the classes listed sounds like WoW copies, try think original next time...

3. It is not easy to make new classes without interrupting the balance in the game, you can see that on PWI.

4. Making new classes will require the story to change or they will need to be able to add the story of the new races/classes into the current one, it is not easy.

Im sorry but try in another game or learn chinese.

Hey, chillax a bit!

We all know that the game comes from China and that our suggestions have as much of a chance of making it to the devs ears as I got a chance to make it to the NBA... but they are at least an interesting read. And you don't need to think of the consequences of something you are just speaking of as a general idea...

And if you want to know, all those classes are almost as if they were taken directly from an FF game... And stop that WOW clone thing, it is getting old with all those WOW fanboys around saying the game should be MORE like WOW anyway...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    edited May 2011
    Hey, chillax a bit!

We all know that the game comes from China and that our suggestions have as much of a chance of making it to the devs ears as I got a chance to make the NBA... but they are at least an interesting read.

And if you want to know, all those classes are almost as if they were taken directly from an FF game... And stop that WOW clone thing, it is getting old with all those WOW fanboys around saying the game should be MORE like WOW anyway...

wait does FF have a mech class like that :O ???
    Class Choosing Guide -

Race Choosing Guide -

They know I'm right -

• Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited May 2011
    wait does FF have a mech class like that :O ???

FF X-2, Riku's special dressphere : Machina Maw

Final.Fantasy.X-2.135655.jpg
    http://www.ffshrine.org/ffx2/ffx-2_machinamaw.php

And in action:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxUUQjkCAlw

Plus Magitec armour in early FF titles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    edited May 2011
    looks like a mount
    but i ment like they were basically a robot but you can see the dwarf head but like you know there heavy armor? like that but more robotic and then there mount would be just legs but more cool or if they wana get fancy a robot hover craft leg thing :P lol epic
    Class Choosing Guide -

Race Choosing Guide -

They know I'm right -

• Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited May 2011
    looks like a mount
    but i ment like they were basically a robot but you can see the dwarf head but like you know there heavy armor? like that but more robotic and then there mount would be just legs but more cool or if they wana get fancy a robot hover craft leg thing :P lol epic

Yup. Then mix the above with this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyczeYBnqv4
    It is a proper mecha, only it uses magic instead of technology.

Also, fully proper mechanical mechas;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=301FHWw5RC4

PS. Don't expect to find a a class that FF hasn't already made (except maybe shapeshifters)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    edited May 2011
    like the first i guese but less future

okay what about a class that throws soda cans at the enemy. we shall call them Soda people :D! the do 10000000 damage per hit with the AoE of 1 mile (game miles) and cooldown of 1 milisecond with 99999999 hp and 99999999mp at level 1 and the attack costs 1 mp :D lol that sounds fair
    Class Choosing Guide -

Race Choosing Guide -

They know I'm right -

• Hekatia - Lionheart
    Hekatia - Lionheart Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    So..we know the content comes from China. We know we might not get attention. Still, I believe suggestions are always good.

I would like an all-female race to contrast with Stonemen, but nothing too girly and fairy like D: Amazon-like stuff, that could use both archer and lancer class. Of course, it will never happen XD
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    edited May 2011
    girly classes there could be herpes. female bird race. it would have a race skill that let them fly (not crazy just like hover in the air but they run faster) then they be archers :D
    Class Choosing Guide -

Race Choosing Guide -

They know I'm right -

• Luciferia - Illyfue
    edited May 2011
    girly classes there could be herpes. female bird race. it would have a race skill that let them fly (not crazy just like hover in the air but they run faster) then they be archers :D

Ok, now for that crazy typo of yours first - HERPES is a sexually transmited disease:D
    The birdwomen are HARPIES, and we got those as mobs and Storm Legion tools. Much like werewolves, though some werewolves are at least on the good side (or trying) And btw they don't need weapons 'cause they can easily turn you into bacon with their claws:cool:

I like amazons, though I can't for the life of me imagine how they'd fit in the whole thing. Well, who cares, a walk in any guild base will persuade anyone that they can fit any race however and whenever they wish for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    edited May 2011
    lol sorry
    yeah lets make a herpes race. we shall kill you by **** you then DoT! :D lol
    Class Choosing Guide -

Race Choosing Guide -

They know I'm right -

• Rc_cola - Eyrda
    Rc_cola - Eyrda Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I like the Stonewoman Idea. (reminds me of Shiva from Mortal Combat) In my mind I picture the Stonewoman with 4 arms weilding dual weapons, and the Stoneman weilding 1 bigger weapon. Seems balanced to me if the Stonewoman used 2 hands for each weapon. They could always just change the Race to "Golem". Never played a Stoneperson, but I hate races that have gender discrimination.
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    edited May 2011
    Rc_Cola
    well stonemen arnt actually men. Since they dont have a female to compare to and they can reproduce they are its. They use a magic ceremony to reproduce which is like a spell or something like that. So they arnt being gender hating scum bags or what ever you want to call them. it just happend that they need a tank and they said rock hard badass sounds good.
    Class Choosing Guide -

Race Choosing Guide -

They know I'm right -

• Ashaw - Eyrda
    edited May 2011
    i thought of something this game could have that would be the most unique thing in ALL MMORPGS!
    Centar - They are in the game already and i have never seen one in a mmorpg. They could be a archer, warrior, priest, or a mage
    Class Choosing Guide -

Race Choosing Guide -

They know I'm right -

• sirbiff10
    sirbiff10 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Now im not gonna say it should go with this race or that race but im just gonna through out some ideas of classes, also if you have an idea post it im more then happy to see what you come up with;)
    -Paladin:Use's light to tank heal and do DPS(Hybrid Class).Use's maces and sheilds
    -Naturealist-Use's the power of nature to heal and spwan minos to help do damage, also transforms into animals to improve damage and healing

Not trying to pick your post a part but..

paladin meh..lets try to stay away from WoW shall we plus Paladins have been done too many times.

Monk..See in game class on Priest. which uses a wand.

naturalist- a druid type class never works well cept for the one in Diablo 2:LOD.

@ the person who suggested the dwarf scientist class..sounds good actually. maybe have a special AoE which calls in a mortar strike or something of that nature.
  • Asayo - Storm Legion
    Asayo - Storm Legion Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Just get an archer class in the game and I'll be happy :)
    I'd quit all my games if FW got an archer class and all my characters(wait I can't fash isn't trade able... DAMN IT!)
    Okay but still I'd play FW more often if there was an archer class using some big **** bow :D
    Can have like skills that can use 3 arrows at a time letting you hit 3 mobs(seems like a good soul force skill, no?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chinasorrows - Illyfue
    Chinasorrows - Illyfue Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I would ask for a desert type race to add to the game, adding this race would mean you could have

dual blades-man who uses Persian type swords and stuff

Necromancer would use the ancient Egyptian style of death magic which summons skeletons and uses death strikes....

I
  • Lestat - Eyrda
    Lestat - Eyrda Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited May 2011

so lets see. you 'borrowed' the druid and the paladin. monk should be the other type of tank.
    think iron body training.
    I did not paint the red door black, i commanded it thus. and so it was. open the door, for fear is where you go to learn.
  • Orissa - Illyfue
    Orissa - Illyfue Posts: 496 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Not too much heals? Tank + healer = immortal. DPS + healer = OP assassin with heals in critical moments. Transformations and summons + healing = something like a priest with 2 active pets
    There's no place for asian and sacred classes:
    Paladin - soldier who serves it's god (stonemen are created to protect Eyrda)
    Monk - what monks are you talking, there's no monasteries for warriors. And the assassins are the close range DPS class
    Druid - summons? Ok, but only for elves. But there was mentioned a mechanic class for dwarves, it would be something fresh, it really fits to this game. Druid is and old style class, we don't want to see him in the next game
  • Ashaw - Eyrda
    edited May 2011
    Not too much heals? Tank + healer = immortal. DPS + healer = OP assassin with heals in critical moments. Transformations and summons + healing = something like a priest with 2 active pets
    There's no place for asian and sacred classes:
    Paladin - soldier who serves it's god (stonemen are created to protect Eyrda)
    Monk - what monks are you talking, there's no monasteries for warriors. And the assassins are the close range DPS class
    Druid - summons? Ok, but only for elves. But there was mentioned a mechanic class for dwarves, it would be something fresh, it really fits to this game. Druid is and old style class, we don't want to see him in the next game

I think we should have 2 choices for a healer. Priest is far distance but what about close distance? have a close combat class that might have a less then a sin but more then a mage and it can heal. But for the Solo players that like close combat but like to be able to survive tight situations a close combat priest would work. Weapon of choice would be a hard i was thnking like a Mace staff. A staff that has a spiky ball at the top of it. I dont know. These are all ideas that will never be used.
    Class Choosing Guide -

Race Choosing Guide -

They know I'm right -

• Orissa - Illyfue
    edited May 2011
    I've said that vamps are close combat chars with healing ability. I know, their range is higher than 2m, but their dmg and skills are better than priests' and bards' battle abilities. Combat + healing = hybrids, and vamps are exactly them. New battle healer would be just the next vampire class with cosmetic changes
  • okamiba
    okamiba Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    well i have an idea of a new race that i dont think any game has yet, how about they make something like a ghost race? wouldnt that be neat?!:D:cool::eek:
  • Orissa - Illyfue
    edited May 2011
    Ghost? It would be cool, there's no female only class. My first association are monsters, in polish they're called 'strzyga' (the name came from roman strix, you may know them from the witcher), 'zmora'/'mara' (this one is quite beauty, it may be called nightmare or succubus), 'południca' (you may know them from the witcher).

Strix (pl. striges) - they may be identified with harpies. In the slavonic mythology they drink blood, like vampires. To become a strix, you must born with two souls, two hearts, and two sets of teeth (like a shark). Villagers kill all people who look like striges. After death, your last soul will be a strix, guts eating demon which can transform into an owl at the night. Striges wants only the revenge

Succubus - it's a soul of living or dead person. To become a succubus, you must be a sinful woman, wronged/damned person, or have different colored eyes. Succubus is a beauty transparent woman, visible only in the moonlight (just think how beauty it can be in-game...). It can transform into cat, weasel, frog, mice (I like mices xD) and small items, like a needle. Succubus comes to the sleeping people, to secretly drinks their blood. Later it's riding horses, it really likes to torment humans and pets

Lady Midday (południca)
  • royalcountess
    royalcountess Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I do agree, there should be Succubus and Harpies. But not neccassarily viewed like that. I feel there should be a Succubus and Incubus Race / Class all in its own as well as Harpies. But I think there needs to be a female only race just like the Stonemen are only men.

Thoughts:

Amazon Women - Tall women, around the height of a stoneman and are known for witch-craft and voodoo. Their odd hairstyles and exotic looks only add to their mystery as their people continue to take over in the Kalaires Plain showing up more and more. Their armor being quite different and their make up varying. { Often their make up being exotic and eye catching with the fierceness of an animal. }

Succubus / Incubus - Men and women who feed off of lust , often having specific attacks that relate to effections. Blowing a kiss for instance possibly lowering the enemies defense , striking a pose possibly causing the enemies accuracy to go down. A very socialite-like race.

Asian Inspired Ghouls - { Not sure what to call them. } Basically Pastel colored all over samurai and geisha spirits whom were not rested to peace.

Classes of the Amazon :

SpearWoman - A woman with a trident or spear with long range and buffs. Though with strong attack she often lacks in defense and is left open but her abilities cause a spark with her allies. Her buffs seem to only strengthen their attack power as well as speed.

Witch - A female class with voo-doo like spells such as inflicting poison on an enemy and more. Her outfits seem to be covered in feathers and tribal markings along her jeweled outfits. The Women often have hair pieces which have animal resemblences.

Classes of the Succubus / Incubus :

Tempter / Temptress - A man or woman with a chained whip whom uses their dashing looks along with it to cause the enemy a distracting time. Having magical skills with their whip they seem to mainly be buffers. Having weak attack but able to weaken the enemies and strengthen their group even heal themselves.

Shadowstalker - A class all on its own, a rapier being the main weapon. These fast swordsmen and women have swift attacks with their slender sword , these fighters are known for their excessive speed and classy dressing.

Classes for the Ghouls:

Songstress- These warriors fight with their vocals , casting spells with them. { Possibly a stringed instrument for them as well. }

Samurai - Self explanatory.
  • Neiapuch - Storm Legion
    Neiapuch - Storm Legion Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Good content
    Very creative
    two middle fingers up.
  • Bustyvampress - Storm Legion
    Bustyvampress - Storm Legion Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I would appreciate a more "dark warrior"-type class. Think Death Knight style from WoW, but it could be a class called Necroknight instead.

This class would be an excellent DPS or Off-Tank, and fits in perfectly with Kindred and Humans. Stonemen would also have an alternative, seeing as how this class is based on corruption and darkness, and it could be explained with the use of a different material for creating the stonemen.

Main traits would be defense destruction; Physical, Dark, and Water damage; plate-type armor; twin curved blades such as a Katana or Scimitar, a cross between Warriors and Assassins; and they offer occasional offensive support auras (think Warrior Stance, but they effect all nearby enemies instead of the character).

Weaknesses of the class would be a lack of range, lack of ability to catch up with fleeing enemies, and most notably lack of spammable skills.

Just a basic concept layout idea.
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I would appreciate a more "dark warrior"-type class. Think Death Knight style from WoW, but it could be a class called Necroknight instead.

This class would be an excellent DPS or Off-Tank, and fits in perfectly with Kindred and Humans. Stonemen would also have an alternative, seeing as how this class is based on corruption and darkness, and it could be explained with the use of a different material for creating the stonemen.

Main traits would be defense destruction; Physical, Dark, and Water damage; plate-type armor; twin curved blades such as a Katana or Scimitar, a cross between Warriors and Assassins; and they offer occasional offensive support auras (think Warrior Stance, but they effect all nearby enemies instead of the character).

Weaknesses of the class would be a lack of range, lack of ability to catch up with fleeing enemies, and most notably lack of spammable skills.

Just a basic concept layout idea.

awesome make assassins, vamps, and warriors obsolete all in one class. 8P
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • Bustyvampress - Storm Legion
    Bustyvampress - Storm Legion Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    awesome make assassins, vamps, and warriors obsolete all in one class. 8P

Not true.

If you'll notice, they have no spammable skills minus a single 3-second cooldown skill for Nightmare Carnival. Other than that, it's all much higher, even after talents.

Second, they can't heal themselves at all. They can increase their own defenses a bit, but that won't replace lost HP.

Third, their lack of ability in PVP would balance them out significantly as well.