These Forums Suck ^^

Doewn - Lionheart
Doewn - Lionheart Posts: 182 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Suggestion Box
Sorry, that was rude. But they do.

1) I do not want to have to log in to the forum every time I visit! Need a remember me option.
2) If I'm logged in the game I should automatically be logged into the forum as well. Saves time.
3) I had to click on my Avatar thingy a hundred times before it finally showed in posts.
4) I don't look like my damn avatar. My hair is not pink. It's yellow!
5) Signature was GOOD! Yeah, that was a compliment.
6) Why can't I post You Tube videos???
7) I want auto subscribe. I'm sick of having to remember to hit the subscribe button. This would be obsolete if I had an "all posts by Doewn linky."
8) And I don't care about this but just saying, every time I post my avatar gives a new level for me (little black circle with the number) and it's never correct. Lol. I deleveled today. But I don't care about that no big deal.
9) Oh yeah, and Edit Advanced doesn't work. That means I can't go in and change choose subscribe if I forgot to click it.
10) After editing it doesn't link back to post. Instead you get "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator," page.
11) Where is my "view all posts by..."? :mad:
12) Where is my "view all threads by..."? :mad:
13) Guilds, Wall, News Feed, Main Avatar, Achievements, PWI game char all GOOD! Compliment.
Post edited by Doewn - Lionheart on
Prone to Loki gloats. Honestly, I meant to say, "We the people," but it keeps coming out, "Meeeeooowww."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• _Pinkerbell_ - Nyos
    _Pinkerbell_ - Nyos Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    u mad bro? O_o

1) I do not want to have to log in to the forum every time I visit!

u dont need to log, lol, u can visit it even if u not logged O_o

2) If I'm logged in the game I should automatically be logged into the forum as well. Saves time.

dont tell me u r to lazy to log... lol.. cmon dude, it take less then 30 sec

3) I had to click on my Avatar thingy a hundred times before it finally posted.

this... i dont understand xD

4) I don't look like my damn avatar.

yeah, some are nice and some arent... with this i agree :D

6) Why can't I post YouTube videos?

u can share link... i think... i saw many times ppl giv link idk what problems u have with videos...

7) THIS ONE IS MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL IT DRIVES ME BATTY NUTTS!!! I want to auto subscribe to any and every thread I've had anything to do with. I'm sick of having to remember to hit the subscribe button at the bottom when I make a post. This is the only forum I've ever been on that did not auto subscribe me.

yeah.. it is...

8) And I don't care about this but just saying, every time I post my avatar gives a new level for me (little black circle with the number) and it's never correct. Lol. I deleveled today. But I don't care about that no big deal.

it takes time, few days... xD

at all i dont agree that this forum totally sucks... :cool:
  • Sweetnight - Illyfue
    Sweetnight - Illyfue Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I actually love the forum construction and everything. Have to say on ly for the logging in. You dont need to log in every time though. Go on the main Forsaken world page, log in from there and you choose on right: stay logged in. Is not hard though.
  • Alyssian - Illyfue
    Alyssian - Illyfue Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    If you auto log in, it makes it more likely for you to be haked. If you log in the game as soon as you log in the forums, you will be haked. simples.
  • Doewn - Lionheart
    edited May 2011
    I actually love the forum construction and everything. Have to say on ly for the logging in. You dont need to log in every time though. Go on the main Forsaken world page, log in from there and you choose on right: stay logged in. Is not hard though.

Why do I have to go out of my way?
    If you auto log in, it makes it more likely for you to be haked. If you log in the game as soon as you log in the forums, you will be haked. simples.

Point, I guess. Only I've been given the option in other games and never got ****. W/e.
    u mad bro? O_o

Yes, indeed, most certainly.
    e5fa126c.jpg
    Prone to Loki gloats. Honestly, I meant to say, "We the people," but it keeps coming out, "Meeeeooowww."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sweetnight - Illyfue
    Sweetnight - Illyfue Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Why do I have to go out of my way?

You said you dont want to log in the forum every time you visit it. I told you how i m not logging in every time when i m visiting it. What actually you want me to say?
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    11) Where is my "view all posts by..."?
    12) Where is my "view all threads by..."?

go to the search option, choose ADVANCED SEARCH, there you can type in the persons name that you are looking for, hit serach at the botthom of the page and boom all posts/threads made by that person

as for the keeping yoo logged in, if you go back to the home page there is the option when you log in to click on saying "keep me logged in"
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Doewn - Lionheart
    edited May 2011
    go to the search option, choose ADVANCED SEARCH, there you can type in the persons name that you are looking for, hit serach at the botthom of the page and boom all posts/threads made by that person

that information is VERY useful - ty. tho stupid thing didn't work until i unchecked "search exact name"
    as for the keeping yoo logged in, if you go back to the home page there is the option when you log in to click on saying "keep me logged in"

thank you for that info both you and Sweetnight supplied

but i dont want to go out of my way there when i have the forums saved to my favs. now i have to visit two sites where i could have only visited one

i'd rather the option be supplied here:
    b5c7a073.jpg
    You said you dont want to log in the forum every time you visit it. I told you how i m not logging in every time when i m visiting it. What actually you want me to say?

i's being rhetorical, you don't have to say anything luv :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    but i dont want to go out of my way there when i have the forums saved to my favs. now i have to visit two sites where i could have only visited one

Doesn't work anyway... I tried it. If I go to the main page and tick the checkbox to remain logged in, log in and then, after I have written some posts, close the forum page I'll be logged out after some time no matter whether I checked the remember login thingie or not.
    Only way to remain logged in for me is to leave the forum page open when I close the browser, so after I start the browser again the forum will load automatically first thing...

Edit: Have to agree with #7 auto subscription... forgot again to subscribe... >.<

Edit2: If you have forgotten to subscribe, there are at the top of the thread the Thread-Tools where you can subscribe the thread later. ^^
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Asayo - Storm Legion
    Asayo - Storm Legion Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    This thread makes no sense to me. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ON FORUMS IF YOUR ON THE GAME!
    Sorry just had to make that clear :)

These forums aren't very active so not many things happen on them imo.

I login just to see if there are any WoW suggestion threads made :p plus normally I'm already logged on when I get home so Idk about you. And you just have to copy the youtube URL and paste it and it will automatically become a clickable link :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Patty_ - Eyrda
    Patty_ - Eyrda Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    @ Asayo: The point of this thread is to improve forums. It doesn't matter whether you are on forums while in game or not. I hope I helped you with understanding and everyhting is clear now. Have a nice day.
  • Vanishing - Storm Legion
    Vanishing - Storm Legion Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    @ Asayo: The point of this thread is to improve forums. It doesn't matter whether you are on forums while in game or not. I hope I helped you with understanding and everyhting is clear now. Have a nice day.

But as I see it as Asayo was saying she was giving tips. You don't need to be on forums while playing FW. The forums are for information that you normally won't get in game. Unless you want to be called an attention w****. Just imo
  • AnjesRock - Illyfue
    AnjesRock - Illyfue Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    reply and preview , both do the same thing, tested in this post myself.
  • Doewn - Lionheart
    edited June 2011

Now even that doesn't work anymore. These forums suck butt bad.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]