Battlegrounds for this Game?

Tokyodragon - Nyos
Tokyodragon - Nyos Posts: 6 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Suggestion Box
I really think you should put PvP battlegrounds into this game, this game has the potential to be a really good PvP game aswell as a PvE game, all free to play MMORPG's don't really have battlegrounds, they are very popular when you have them like look at World of Warcrafts case, soon as they put the battleground and the dungeon finder into their game the amount of players shot up, I know already the game is getting an arena but if you got battlegrounds this game would be just like a pay to play game but free, although they say its free to play, its not as good as a pay to play but with this change you could put it on contest with the pay to plays, lets face it, the pay to play games would go down if all free games had this, please can you put one in, thanks, also please dont comment if youre not even into PvP because even if you did get it, it will make no difference to you, thanks.
Post edited by Tokyodragon - Nyos on
My Forsaken World Details:

Name: TokyoRyuu
Server: Nyos
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

Comments

• Asayo - Storm Legion
    Asayo - Storm Legion Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Their putting in Arena in it soon. Good enough for you? Kinda of the same thing I suppose.
    What's with the WoW people...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tokyodragon - Nyos
    edited May 2011
    Their putting in Arena in it soon. Good enough for you? Kinda of the same thing I suppose.

Wow is the most popular pay to play MMORPG, if you give some of the pay to play MMORPG features to a frre to play MMORPG then there will be more people playing and the company will get more money.

• Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011

wanna know what I think it is....they are all broke, can't afford the monthly payments anymore so they all troll onto the newest F2P games, and start demainding that all these games get "morphed" into a free version of WoW so they can still play and not shell out the monthly payments
    Wow is the most popular pay to play MMORPG, if you give some of the pay to play MMORPG features to a frre to play MMORPG then there will be more people playing and the company will get more money.

some of the P2P features, NOT a carbon copy of WoW. I'm getting so damn sick and tired of going into all these new F2P games, and seeing players that are all on the WoW bandwagon "demanding" that OOoooo this was in WoW so we HAVE TO HAVE IT HERE, mentality...if you want WoW go back to WoW and leave the carp there and not here in every other game out there
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Asayo - Storm Legion
    edited May 2011

That's when you go back to WoW. My uncle is addicted to WoW, whenever I'm at his house he's always on it. I gave it a try but pay to play was a big no no. As said before in another thread WoW is WoW and PWE is PWE. Nothing from WoW will be moved to PWE or even copied because PWE can/might get in trouble if that is found out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asayo - Storm Legion
    edited May 2011
    wanna know what I think it is....they are all broke, can't afford the monthly payments anymore so they all troll onto the newest F2P games, and start demainding that all these games get "morphed" into a free version of WoW so they can still play and not shell out the monthly payments

Hehe I like this I like this :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tokyodragon - Nyos
    edited May 2011

We have jobs to pay for WoW, but its time for a new thing, plus the only one trolling is you so go away little kid, just cause you can't afford to pay for WoW with your pocket money you get off your mommy.

• Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited May 2011
    We have jobs to pay for WoW, but its time for a new thing, plus the only one trolling is you so go away little kid, just cause you can't afford to pay for WoW with your pocket money you get off your mommy.

LMFAO, calling me kid...sorry I haven't lived with mommy or daddy in over 10+ years. I chose not to play WoW becuase I have more important things to spend my hard earned money on.

Sorry don't swing that way, But I'll get off your daddy as soon as he pays me for my time
  • Asayo - Storm Legion
    edited May 2011

Maybe you should just shut up and put your tail between your legs because your losing this fight. You know what's best and thats for you to go back to where you came from AKA WoW. Or as I call it, Gamer Hell.
    LMFAO, callinmg me kid...sorry I haven't lived with mommy or daddy in over 10+ years. I chose not to play WoW becuase I have more important things to spend my hard earned money on.

Sorry don't swing that way, But I'll get off your daddy as soon as he pays me for my time

Tokyo got owned XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tokyodragon - Nyos
    edited May 2011
    Just stop being a boring fat arguer, im only sugesting things, it will go and make the game better, go and say it sucks to all the WoW players, ull get spammed with trollness.

• Asayo - Storm Legion
    edited May 2011

Just STFU FFS, im only sugesting things, it will go and make the game better, go and say it sucks to all the WoW players, ull get spammed with trollness

me: Knock knock :)

you: Whos there

me: Fck off ^^

deal with it

Troll is our middle name dumb **** boy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited May 2011

Just STFU FFS, im only sugesting things, it will go and make the game better, go and say it sucks to all the WoW players, ull get spammed with trollness

Im not the one getting trolled, how about you go and look at all the other "suggestions" about bringing WoW type things here and see who is getting trolled....only one I'm getting so called trolled by is you
  • Asayo - Storm Legion
    edited May 2011
    I'm just going to say this but Tokyo might be all **** hole on this.

Another stupid thread for people that want WoW on PWE games :)

Want WoW? There's the exit of PWE and the entrance to WoW is just across the street :D
    Ohmigawd you don't even have to walk far ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • androchles
    androchles Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    im also sure that a battleground wouldt be perfeckt in this game its gettin kinda lame
  • seetoo
    seetoo Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Can we not forget that p2p is cheaper to enjoy?

Anyway...

FW doesn't really have an endgame to offer us. Instances? I'm pretty sure we did those from the start too. The rewards are just gear. When you already have gear, that instance becomes less valuable.

The story? Do you honestly believe we play this game for its story?

Then, there's arena. You would think you can do it anytime but no, it's on a schedule. It's on for a couple of hrs a day, a couple of days a week.

So without BG's, what is the incentive to play? Play for the sake of playing? What happens when everyone is 80?

People stay because it's "new and fresh" here in FW. Note that it has gotten old really really fast.
This discussion has been closed.