Goodbye for now

XTHUNDARRx - Storm Legion
XTHUNDARRx - Storm Legion Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Well heck I have been gone a few months in hopes they would fix this crappy mana problem but guess that is just a pipe dream. OH well enjoy the game I might be back sometime in the future.
Post edited by XTHUNDARRx - Storm Legion on

Comments

• Pascha - Eyrda
    Pascha - Eyrda Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Good bye then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OFLelouch - Eyrda
    OFLelouch - Eyrda Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    COUGH ALCHEMY COUGH CHEF
    They made it easy for a reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I GET SCRUBS MAD.
  • Alexander - Illyfue
    Alexander - Illyfue Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Buy pots dude, i made the same mistake... but the pots are cheap for some reason -.-'

bye then

/Alexander
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    troll-with-guitar-i2026.jpg
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • Vendell - Storm Legion
    Vendell - Storm Legion Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Well heck I have been gone a few months in hopes they would fix this crappy mana problem but guess that is just a pipe dream. OH well enjoy the game I might be back sometime in the future.

Can someone enligthen me about what mana problem?:confused:
  • Valini - Eyrda
    Valini - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Can someone enligthen me about what mana problem?:confused:

Oh, just the mana rate that heals 1 mana point per second.
    It's nothing, really. Just takes about anywhere from 2 days to a week (depending on amount of mana) to fully restore mana without pots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "U are an arrogant person, who thinks to be the best,
    who thinks u can correct things on ppl, even without knowin who u talk to." -some nub
    Damn right desu~
  • Vendell - Storm Legion
    Vendell - Storm Legion Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Oh, just the mana rate that heals 1 mana point per second.
    It's nothing, really. Just takes about anywhere from 2 days to a week (depending on amount of mana) to fully restore mana without pots.

ahhh! kk XD!i guess that hasnt bother me till now (being a mage), pots by alchemy ar CHEAP, tons of food with daily cooking tutorial plus the ones you cook for yourself, and if you dont feel like spending none of them (if your not running an instance and need for some reason head back to FH) FREE HEALING! of course i dont know if that will end when i reach a certain lvl! :D
  • Kantaryo - Storm Legion
    Kantaryo - Storm Legion Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Everytime you do instances takes a lot of pots to finish no matter what class you are, plus the cap on how many pots you can make daily (max energy, that really sucks) but like others said you can always buy pots.
    "Someone who never met God on Earth, would never meet Him in space".

Yuri Gagarin

=======================================
    I am the Sebestimator
  • carowe27
    carowe27 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    well you can always make the food that recovers mana X amount every 5 secs for 15 mins.

or you can buy potions. considering if your in a guild the ones in guild base are significantly cheaper.

people complaining about mana is so stupid.

another cry baby gone.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bbbhgf - Shylia
    Bbbhgf - Shylia Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Thats right quit playing this fail game bro )
  • Luciane - Eyrda
    Luciane - Eyrda Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Solution: Do dungeons with a (HUMAN!!) priest with mana regen (the elf priest talent isn't that good as the human one) and you won't have to worry about your mana :3
    But yeah, if you have problems running out of mana, stack up some mana gems and mana attributes on your gear (no idea what your class is/how useful it is to you) but mostly use pots, food, the free healing in FH.. I'm not a cook but I have an excessive amount of food, just because of cooking tutorial and because of guildies giving out stacks of things they don't need. Just pot during mobs/boss (in dungeon) and before + after the boss/mobs use food (when needed). Will keep your mana up high. And if you're doing your trade runs for SG, mana pots aren't that expensive to buy, and yes I'm talking here about the pots you buy from the npc. Nope, they aren't as good as the ones you make, but you could use the npc ones for example on quest/mobs/easy dungeons (GT!), and then save the ones you make for harder stuff (Welkin..)