Hi, needa little help, please :)

wuthaboutye
wuthaboutye Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Beginner's Guide
im stuck'd at a quest from Luia or whatever. need to pratice to make a posion but i dont know how..and I need to do a quest for Henry.."blabla" Overlook...don't know what to do. help pls! :O

THANKS!!
Post edited by wuthaboutye on

Comments

• Pieflavor - Storm Legion
    Pieflavor - Storm Legion Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    hahaha "making a poison with luia"

check your chat window for instructions on what to do, luia will tell you wether use demon dust or dilutant, pick one of those and talk to the alchemy pot right next to the ingredients table, do it 3 times and you complete the quest once, do it 3 more times and you complete the whole quest.

henry asks you to get a footprint card from jeuthias starlight, scroll down the quest log there is an autoroute, jeuthias is an NPC facing the wall that will sell you the foorprint card henry asks for.
    <Sebestimated>
    GOT this title as Storm downtime compensation
  • wuthaboutye
    wuthaboutye Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    hahaha "making a poison with luia"

check your chat window for instructions on what to do, luia will tell you wether use demon dust or dilutant, pick one of those and talk to the alchemy pot right next to the ingredients table, do it 3 times and you complete the quest once, do it 3 more times and you complete the whole quest.

henry asks you to get a footprint card from jeuthias starlight, scroll down the quest log there is an autoroute, jeuthias is an NPC facing the wall that will sell you the foorprint card henry asks for.

Do you know how to trade with you'r friend too? I have lvl 14 boots for him but I can not wear it myself :p
  • Pieflavor - Storm Legion
    Pieflavor - Storm Legion Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    hum, target him and rightclick on his name and press on Trade.

alternateively, invite him in a party, GET CLOSE TO HIM, rightclick on his name on the party bar and press on "Start Trade"
    <Sebestimated>
    GOT this title as Storm downtime compensation
  • WarGod - Storm Legion
    WarGod - Storm Legion Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Do you know how to trade with you'r friend too? I have lvl 14 boots for him but I can not wear it myself :p

though this is beginners guide section still can't stop myself is that a question or a sarcasm? now someone gonna ask how to move on game and what's a quest even
  • wuthaboutya
    wuthaboutya Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    though this is beginners guide section still can't stop myself is that a question or a sarcasm? now someone gonna ask how to move on game and what's a quest even

not sarcasm at all, im stuckd at another quest with Angaric..i need to do Odor oli to a vamprire grave..but i did that like 5 times now but he keep sayin to do it again..you understand? sorry for bad english..
  • Divineheal - Illyfue
    Divineheal - Illyfue Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    not sarcasm at all, im stuckd at another quest with Angaric..i need to do Odor oli to a vamprire grave..but i did that like 5 times now but he keep sayin to do it again..you understand? sorry for bad english..

You are not stuck. You might be doing daily repeatable quest from angeric. Check your quest log(default q tab) or press U and click on tab named daily to find out what quests you can do everyday and how many times you can do that.